Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sid & shananya  scene was not that fast . Sid taken his own time to kill her . But abhay out of jail , piya hug and rest was fast pace. .....Ahhhh abhlya hug should have been little long after all we get to see after ages .

Totally agree with u...was waiting for it too
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kiaravivian

for that im thankful to ekta n cvs..........................finally they r understand viewers taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I second u
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I think Pia may have second thoughts after she hears about Shanaya's murder......by the way they said 3 bodies were found so was Shanaya included in the count?

Angel_voice thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Well I think Pia may have second thoughts after she hears about Shanaya's murder......by the way they said 3 bodies were found so was Shanaya included in the count?

Shanaya couldn't have been included...Abhay was behind bars so they can't accuse him of Shanaya's murder...everything happened so fast ..it was not made clear
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

You are right...Too many things happened in a single episode...And in all this, I think they made few more mistakes...They are blaming Abhay for Shanaya's murder?? But Abhay was already taken into custody prior to Shanaya's murder...Secondly, they bailed Abhay who was charged of 3 murders?? According to IPC, homicide is a non-bailable offense...Thirdly, they claimed that they bailed Abhay on account of Piya's vouch - Piya, being 17, is underage and the law doesn't consider the statement of a minor...

You are right! People charged under  Indian Penal Code, 1860-Sections. 300, 302, 307 are not given bail except some times at the sole discretion of the judge /court if not proven guilty or under Benefit of Doubt. If there is any suspicion that further murders can happen bail is denied. In Abhay's case there are proofs against him and he has not been presented in front of the court. But I think Pia's testimony would be valid as she is above 15 years of age... But  testimony alone would not suffix. Benefit of Doubt of course can help... if they can prove that Abhay was in jail at the time of Shenaya Murder then... maybe... But that too not too fast as they have to get the post mortem report and stuff first.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anamika di for giving such a detailed confirmation...I didn't know about that 15 years age limit...But my point is Piya's was not even a testimony...She had no evidence to provide...She only said that she knows Abhay well and she's sure Abhay can never murder anyone...Can the police count this as a testimony?? I mean isn't it obvious that the friends and family of every accused would say so under these circumstances??

You know the problem is most Indian film and serial makers do not bother to do these simple researches...They think that the audience are fools; they won't bother as long as they get some 'hawt hawt' scenes...That is why Hollywood has always been ahead of us and inspite of trying hard to copy them at each step, we are unable to match them...
Angel_voice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

You are right! People charged under  Indian Penal Code, 1860-Sections. 300, 302, 307 are not given bail except some times at the sole discretion of the judge /court if not proven guilty or under Benefit of Doubt. If there is any suspicion that further murders can happen bail is denied. In Abhay's case there are proofs against him and he has not been presented in front of the court. But I think Pia's testimony would be valid as she is above 15 years of age... But  testimony alone would not suffix. Benefit of Doubt of course can help... if they can prove that Abhay was in jail at the time of Murder then... maybe... But that too not too fast as they have to get the post mortem report and stuff first.

Thank you Anamika for clarifying this one and I think its a blooper again. They could have shpwn one scene of Police Station  of Piya giving the statement and whoever she has as witness. This epi was fast no doubt  and they skipped too much for us to guess. shanaya was really counted in abhay's list of murders was also not made clear. The confusion remains..
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_voice

Shanaya couldn't have been included...Abhay was behind bars so they can't accuse him of Shanaya's murder...everything happened so fast ..it was not made clear

2 murders we knew of....the 3rd one they showed was Shanaya....the police smirked at Pia after finding out that they found the 3 body.....

I felt that they didn't direct today's episode well. I was expecting a "dhasoo" episode after reading takes from everyone but quite frankly it was not as good as proclaimed.  Interesting to watch was Sid-Shanaya scenes.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TRPs ki train chhut rahi hai, Anjali! That's why they need to hurry up! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Anyhow, on a serious note, I would've preferred a little less of Sid-the darinda with Shanaya-the despo and Shaurya and a little more focus on this jail track. Not that I was really looking forward to it, but if it's there, then why not show it properly? ðŸ¤“

-Edited-

Btw, I didn't even like the hug. It felt incomplete. Maybe because of the pace =/
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

2 murders we knew of....the 3rd one they showed was Shanaya....the police smirked at Pia after finding out that they found the 3 body.....

I felt that they didn't direct today's episode well. I was expecting a "dhasoo" episode after reading takes from everyone but quite frankly it was not as good as proclaimed.  Interesting to watch was Sid-Shanaya scenes.

Yeah u r right Shanaya's body was found when the police were in the college and Abhay was already arrested. Piya told the police that she knew Abhay very well and he cannot commit murder...so its difficult to say that they bailed out Abhay for 3 murders or two. there are other bloopers too regarding Abhay being bailed out..
Sid- Shanaya scene was a good watch.