Whats the hurry???? Edited - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

vamps h na show m so sab kuch jaldi jaldi m hota h...... 🤣

Theek hai par then they should maintain this pace...dont u think so???
Itne din se to sab slow tha....they should be careful about the bloopers too.😊

I have no complants against the pace provided they don't commit mistakes and also maintain this pace...it will an action packed show then😆
Originally posted by kiaravivian

for that im thankful to ekta n cvs..........................finally they r understand viewers taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will be very happy too if they maintained this pace on a daily basis....😆
Originally posted by Angel_voice

Theek hai par then they should maintain this pace...dont u think so???
Itne din se to sab slow tha....they should be careful about the bloopers too.😊

I have no complants against the pace provided they don't commit mistakes and also maintain this pace...it will an action packed show then😆

ya it was so slow few days back & it was very fast 2day

i think police station ka set nhi mila hoga rent p, so those bail scenes & statements given by Piya were not shown......

otherwise Ekta ye mauka nhi choodti (story kheenhne ka)

or may b they wanted to show 2day that Piya is with Abhay
'cause CVs know viewers must have fed up of all this & hum or wait nhi kr sakte.........
@cutemug...No no...I am not a law student...But I am a fan of Dr. Kiran Bedi and learned a little bit of law from her shows and interviews and ofcourse from wikipedia...

@Angel....I am not sure about Juvenile crimes, but still I don't think they can bail anyone charged of murder in less than 24hrs time....You know when I saw Abhay in the college, I thought they had released him after sensing that Abhay couldn't have possibly murdered Shanaya (as he was already arrested)...But when they said that they have bailed him and that also counting on Piya's statement, I was a bit surprised...I mean Piya didn't even provide a proper evidence - she only said that she knows Abhay well and she feels Abhay can't commit a murder...But is that enough to bail a person who has been charged of serial killing???
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

ya it was so slow few days back & it was very fast 2day

i think police station ka set nhi mila hoga rent p, so those bail scenes & statements given by Piya were not shown......

otherwise Ekta ye mauka nhi choodti (story kheenhne ka)

or may b they wanted to show 2day that Piya is with Abhay
'cause CVs know viewers must have fed up of all this & hum or wait nhi kr sakte.........

🤣🤣🤣
@blue u really cracked me up on this one...how true police station ka set...hahaha me think they were also unable to get those hand cuffs😆
Originally posted by Angel_voice

🤣🤣🤣
@blue u really cracked me up on this one...how true police station ka set...hahaha me think they were also unable to get those hand cuffs😆

😆😆😆 o ya i forgot to mention that.....
whatever i was quite scared watching today's epi......especially sid drinking blood and dancing with a dead body.......oh common atleast repect a person after deadth........sid is really scary
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

@cutemug...No no...I am not a law student...But I am a fan of Dr. Kiran Bedi and learned a little bit of law from her shows and interviews and ofcourse from wikipedia...

@Angel....I am not sure about Juvenile crimes, but still I don't think they can bail anyone charged of murder in less than 24hrs time....You know when I saw Abhay in the college, I thought they had released him after sensing that Abhay couldn't have possibly murdered Shanaya (as he was already arrested)...But when they said that they have bailed him and that also counting on Piya's statement, I was a bit surprised...I mean Piya didn't even provide a proper evidence - she only said that she knows Abhay well and she feels Abhay can't commit a murder...But is that enough to bail a person who has been charged of serial killing???

you are absolutely right Dark Lord..I too think that the accused fro murder are generally brought to court and not bailed out within 24 hrs....I think they have not linked Abhay with shanaya's murder..I mean how could they ..he was behind the bars...and Piya has no proofs to show that she Abhay is innocent she said that she has witness...but never mentioned who...everything happened so quickly but one thing is sure they could have shown one police station scene for us to be more clear as to what they were trying to show...
Just found out that homicides are non-bailable offense so u are 100% right.  So the confusion remains...
Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

whatever i was quite scared watching today's epi......especially sid drinking blood and dancing with a dead body.......oh common atleast repect a person after deadth........sid is really scary

Why u scared hun...That dancing with dead body was a bit funny I thought...and drinking blood with that typical gulping down sound has been shown in many vampire movies...I agree it creeps us out but then it has gives the show the genuineness it deserves. 😊
Sid & shananya  scene was not that fast . Sid taken his own time to kill her . But abhay out of jail , piya hug and rest was fast pace. .....Ahhhh abhlya hug should have been little long after all we get to see after ages .