Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whats the hurry???? Edited

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sid's blood lust was good..i mean vampires are supposed to drink blood and Shanaya outta the show is also great...but everything happened so fast. Abhay has been bailed out. Piya has already given her statement and Chand was having a confrontation with Sid in the precap...
Even the hug happened in a hurry....why this super pace???😆😕😲

The Mistakes they committed in this rush are
1. How can they blame Abhay for Shanaya's murder when he was already behind bars ..and if Shanaya was not included in the count then too it was not made clear

2. Homicide is a non-bailable offence under the Indian Penal code so how was Abhay bailed so within 24 hrs

3. Is Piya's claim enough to get him out...they didnot show what proofs she had to save him..she did not even give the name of the witness she was talking about

Why didn't they show the jail track properly..it would have cleared our doubts..what was the hurry guys????😕
Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What are you complaining about? Do you want Ekta to drag it for a year?
Angel_voice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

What are you complaining about? Do you want Ekta to drag it for a year?

Was looking out for a peaceful and romantic abhiya scene after the bail out and also a confession...I was being too hopeful I think😕
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel_voice

Was looking out for a peaceful and romantic abhiya scene after the bail out and also a confession...I was being too hopeful I think😕

Yeah I agree with you, even I thought everything happened too fast,

I knw it sounds cliched but I had imagined a scene of Abhiya,meaning Piya coming to meet Abhay in jail,or something of that sort,😳

Yahan toh,Abhay aa bhi gaya,met Piya also,that too in such a...dunno impersonal way...

Exactly,i guess even i was expecting too much,

Why are they giving so much screenspace to non needed elements,Shaw-Shank,Mish,Other teachers,Sid too....

Please just give us a decent Abhiya scene...
Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are right...Too many things happened in a single episode...And in all this, I think they made few more mistakes...They are blaming Abhay for Shanaya's murder?? But Abhay was already taken into custody prior to Shanaya's murder...Secondly, they bailed Abhay who was charged of 3 murders?? According to IPC, homicide is a non-bailable offense...Thirdly, they claimed that they bailed Abhay on account of Piya's vouch - Piya, being 17, is underage and the law doesn't consider the statement of a minor...
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 13 years ago
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

You are right...Too many things happened in a single episode...And in all this, I think they made few more mistakes...They are blaming Abhay for Shanaya's murder?? But Abhay was already taken into custody prior to Shanaya's murder...Secondly, they bailed Abhay who was charged of 3 murders?? According to IPC, homicide is a non-bailable offense...Thirdly, they claimed that they bailed Abhay on account of Piya's vouch - Piya, being 17, is underage and the law doesn't consider the statement of a minor...

Absolutely True...
@bold - Wow,dint knew that..you study law?if not then ur GK is really good!
Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutemug

Yeah I agree with you, even I thought everything happened too fast,

I knw it sounds cliched but I had imagined a scene of Abhiya,meaning Piya coming to meet Abhay in jail,or something of that sort,😳

Yahan toh,Abhay aa bhi gaya,met Piya also,that too in such a...dunno impersonal way...

Exactly,i guess even i was expecting too much,

Why are they giving so much screenspace to non needed elements,Shaw-Shank,Mish,Other teachers,Sid too....

Please just give us a decent Abhiya scene...

Exactly my point...some times the pace of the show is damn slow nothing moves and sometimes the its just too fast.....they deprive us of Abhiya scenes bothways...dunno what to sayOuch

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for that im thankful to ekta n cvs..........................finally they r understand viewers taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Angel_voice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Valid points Dark Lord. How can they prove that Abhay killed Shanaya when he was already in custody...I don't know much about Indian Penal codes but yes there are non-bailable warrants issued for homicides...but what if the accused is just 17...does it come under the juvenile law???
Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
vamps h na show m so sab kuch jaldi jaldi m hota h...... 🤣