Note - Written Update 3/14/11

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I will try my level best to get today's update done, but I can't make any gurantees. So please forgive me if I cannot get to updating today. Right now I'm in college and I have class in 30 minutes so can't update. I will try when I get back home, but cannot make any gurantees. I'm actually not feeling well today. I have a HUGE headache. I plan to go home and sleep. So I may not get to the update today. Although I will try my very best not to upset anyone. Deadly Kiss is also not feeling well and therefore has been absent for a while. Right now we are the only two updaters. If anyone wants to fill in for us today they are more than welcome to. Just fill me in with a PM. If not, I'll try my best to update after my classes are finished. But no guaratees can be made. Please don't open up topics asking for today's written udpates! If you don't get one today, please just watch the video. And if you don't want to watch the entire episode catch the 5 minute version on www.zeetv.com. My apologizes in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani..Feel better..

Its always great to read your updates, and thank you for the awesome job you guys do :)
desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Rani...

Dont worry about the update today. Feel better and take some rest.

Thank you once again for all the hard work you put in your updates.
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear ... hope you and Deadly Kiss feel better soon :)
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont worry too much about the update. Your health  and school come first ok. When u get better u can continue. In the meantime someone else can do it or we will all watch the video

Thank u very much
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for being such an understanding bunch of people! Very much appreciated!

And Deepika. A BIG thank you to you! 🤗