TC...............LY!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy B'day dear:D 
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks amy for wishing me.............you were the first one on fb love you loadz🤗
Raindrops. thumbnail
thankyou komz for making this thread and making my birthday all the more special...................truly feels to blessed to have a friend like you............you are very much like nupur always there to help others,you do everything for your friends with so much heart, love you for it, love your spirit🤗...................one amazing girl,i know you are really emotional too just like nupur you always try to make others around you happy 🤗................always be happy and cheerful................and do take care of your self , i hope your health is better now
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

Happy B'day dear:D 

thankyou so much for wishing me🤗
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited😃 on pg 1
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nida--

thankyou komz for making this thread and making my birthday all the more special...................truly feels to blessed to have a friend like you............you are very much like nupur always there to help others,you do everything for your friends with so much heart, love you for it, love your spirit🤗...................one amazing girl,i know you are really emotional too just like nupur you always try to make others around you happy 🤗................always be happy and cheerful................and do take care of your self , i hope your health is better now

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG itni tareef.....😲...........itni tareef sunne ki mujhe aadat nahin hai..........🤣
you made me senti ...........pochofying khushi ke ansun...........😭😆
aww as i said earlier it was all my pleasure..........All My freinds are really special for me.........❤️
n thx for calling me nupur..............such a big compliment................n i will be more closer to ArJun now.............😉😆
you are too an amazing girl..........Be this way always!!!!!!!!!
yeah I am better health wise.............You too take care of urself.....!!!!!!!
Hope you keep Healthy n Cheerful always........Keep Smiling like jun........😃😆
Love Ya...............🤗
Originally posted by: --Nida--

baba sehgal rocks.............................i loved this one too😆
you are so cute shivi.😳......................i am very blessed to have a friend like you who cares so much for everyone around...........................loved the gifts from you🤗

awwwwwwwww🤗🤗
but where are u? i did no masti in ur b'day thread!!!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Nida..!!! 🤗     🤗   🤗  May u get all the happiness that u deserve...!!! 🤗   ❤️