*~Happy Birthday Our Sweetheart Nidu~* - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Hope u are having a wonderful day jiger! enjoying with friends and family! *touchwood* sorry have assignments to catch up so may be i won't be online when u come, but enjoy ur day to the fullest! 🤗
where is the Birthday Girl?.............Oh well its her day Must be Enjoying with Friends.............😉😆
hmm yeah ........mehak u too gone........(((

komzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤗

well lets plan something for nidu? some set of ques for her😈
i am not good at asking ques..............u do it............😆😆
okay😃........i'l grill the b'day girl😃
hey guys thankyou all for your wishes...........love you so much🤗
actually i was in clg till now didnt even had a single free and i will reply to you all once i get my laptop back ...............thankyou so much 🤗
m sorry m sooooooooooo.late.............cudn't do it before going to coll as was busy n worried with some stuffs........

n now..feeling really lazy to write much.n i guess i HAVE the liberty to say whatever i feel for my NMG praani......... n i will .......

Love u a LOTT Nidu..........🤗..HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you................hope u passed the day in a wonderful frenzy of cakes,chocolates n enjoyment.with friends n well-wishers all around you...........may u keep being the same lovely ArTi/MN pankhaa i know u as..........n may u get all ur wishes fulfilled.d common one included.waise- toh-thats already been done with.n may u keep coming back to me with ur ArTi doubts n may i keep resolving them time n again with my analysis...........i love our FB sessions...............😉

love u loads Birthday gal..keep rocking................!!!!!!!!🤗
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

NIDUUUUUUUUUUUU happy birthdayyyyyy🤗may u have manny moreeeeeee😃...u are really cute frnd of mine 😃....first i was thinking that nidzuu is really sincere and SHAANT😳....but u are tottaly OPPOSITE🤓...🤣...ghoshh when i stalked NMG and ur convo ghoshh....i remember someone was telling nidu is getting bolder 🤣jisne bhi bola sach bola 👏...🤣but today is ur b'day so no more legs pulling 😆....i think ur b'day is not today but we wished in advence....hope u enjoy ur b'day fully and get lots of gifts😉....😆..luv yaaa nidz 🤗
b'day cake for u 😃 sari mat kha lena warna moti ho jaayegi🤣

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
 Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

YOUR b'day greetings 😃

sorry i didn't made any gift for as m havin exmas😳...luv yaa 🤗

PS : komyy awesome blossom foresome thread 🤗 BTW what u wrote on above  bachchas singing especially jenny😡
anywz luv yaa 🤗
thankyou so much jenny🤗...............ya my birthday is today, you guys wished me right according to your time, uk is 5 and half hours behind you so thats why the confusion😆
love you loads, see i am so bold 😉😆.......................but you dont read our convo's it will be a bad influence on your innocence😆.............................just kidding lols love you loads, you are so talented at such a young age👏, need to learn a lot from you............................loved your siggies i am using it aswell😳.............................didnt thought i will get such an awesome gift on my bday 🤗
and you and komz were spamming the topic in the morning......................you are so cute when komz calls you bacha😆
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

okay😃........i'l grill the b'day girl😃
thankyou so much shivi you guys are awesome............................made me feel really special🤗
Originally posted by rashmilovesArTi

Kick off ur shoes,take a break
Crank the tunes
Dance & Shake
light the candles,cut the cake
Make it a a day, that's simply Great!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
🤗

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,