Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i waz sooo happy it waz a long time we had a love abhiya scene it waz quiet lovely scene
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
true yaar. even im so happy today, finaly itne episodes baad kuchh toh achchha dikha. πŸ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really? WOW.

The WU is not yet posted and I'm clueless about the episode. Urgh.
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Much awaited Abhiya moment.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved abhiya scene today it was an awesome hug but abhay was hesitant. i'm happy that atleast he was not rude to piya n that girl was so happy to c her dark angel
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
which episode u talkin about??
can u send the link of tht part plz?
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 OMGG today's Piya's hug for Abhay it was awesome and super duper hiiiiiiit !!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜
I'm gonna made aaaaaaaaaaah !!! 

usha786 thumbnail

there was no hug friend, piya only hug, abhay wanted to separate her by his arms. its a love story and u can say its a dark love story, but leading character are used to show separate some times i think is there any problem between visu, like previous lead actress and actor of ekta, do you remember about kasauti zindi ki whre.

praran and prem used to have problem in there personal relationship, they don't want to do more on screen shows they wanted to ignore each other. "and then mr. bajaj story mai aye" and if we remember any other we will comet to know. love story mai to love diapered hu chuka hai.

my self and my group watching previous show, we found abhay was only worried for it, "sidharth piya ko dekh na le" so he wanted to go away from her, but wo dekh chuka hai, then what the problem, he said " piya mai apne ander ke janwar ko sula duga" but "wo (sidharth) wapas aa gaya hai, agar usne tumhe dekh liya to, sab kuch wahi par khatam ho jayega. did you remember how was he tensed for it, he kidnaped piya. but when he saw piya with sidharth at night. "usne to itnee need bhee nahee samjee, wo uske piche jata. "and second day college mai piya ke liya enquiry kar raha tha" "tumne piya ko dekha" what is this. then wo itna worried kyo tha, ki piya ko kidnap hi kar liya, only sidharth se protract karne ke liye. and about inquiry for piya its understood that. piya would be in sidharth's office.

some times we think, doordarshan is better than editing. "because waha par blooper to kam hote hai. sorry its little bit long post. my and friend views are included in this. and this serial name is "pyar ki ek kahani, not any diary like vd or twillight and where has gone love element in this serial.

every viewer is happy for abhiya hug, but where is hug friend cv making us fool, pia was happy but abhay did not want to any hug from piya, if you will watch that scene properly. he was not interested to listen her. he was so formal with her but not rude he only thanked her and go away.

Edited by usha786 - 13 years ago
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
omg omg omg....piya and angad r soooo cute....
kya tum logo ne unke bache dekhe??
nahi ??
she is really really adorable too..bilkul apne chipmunk daddy pe gye hai..
her name is angiya..cute na...
and u know what unn ka bestest best frnd kaun??
nahi pta.
jadu and auro...and how can i forget abhisha...yeh kaun hai pta hai??.abhay and misha ka bacha...she is an angel too....uske bhi bade bade teeth hai uske daddy ki tarah...ROFL...🀣🀣
Edited by gurmina_devina - 13 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
omg omg omg....piya and angad r soooo cute....
kya tum logo ne unke bache dekhe??
nahi ??
she is really really adorable too..bilkul apne chipmunk daddy pe gye hai..
her name is angiya..cute na...
and u know what unn ka bestest best frnd kaun??
nahi pta.

jadu and auro...and how can i forget abhisha...yeh kaun hai pta hai??.abhay hai misha ka bacha...she is an angel too....uske bhi bade bade teeth hai abhay daddy ki tarah...ROFL...

"what is thisπŸ˜’