13th March Written Update 2011

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends, how are you all doing?? here is 13th March 2011 Written Update. Read and Enjoy!!!!
(Sorry for posting late.) 

Written Update 

Date: 13th March 2011 

Hostel Scene 

Geet and Kunal are at the warden's office discussing about something. Wardern says ''Who is Kunal''?? Kunal says me Suddenly Geet is shocked and get's up and stares at Kunal. Hritik says ''I don't know  who Kunal is?? Warden says ''Yesterday Geet by talking and talking mentioned Kunals name.'' Warden says ''Yes Geet, Kunal!!! Geet says Kunal!!! ''Kunal  Geet!!! who is this Kunal wunal Geet says '' I don't know any Kunal. Kunal says to Geet look are you hiding something from me. ''Kunal says is there any kunal in yiur life except for me. Kunal says please tell  the truth geet but only the truth. Warden says ''look Mr Hritik Kunal says  let Hririk go to Hell.'' Hritik says to the warden that geet has having an affair with some Kunal wunal. I will call off this engagement right now!!! ''Geet please forgive there is nothing like that please forgive me. ''Warden please Mr Hritik why again again do you keep Threatening her for. 

Geet says to Kunal when are we going to meet again?? Kunal says when destiny wants we will meet again. Kunal says to geet i am leaving for manali tonight but geet says you said that nextweek you are going to patiala. Kunal says yes i will be going directly from manali, Kunal offeres Geet to shake his hand and says good bye and tc. Geet says to herselff if he likes you he will surely turn back and lookat you. Geet says turn turn turn and turn. kunal turns back smiles and waves at geet, then leaves geet is so happy. 

At the hostel geet is packing her bags to back to bahtinda for her brother's wedding, she is very happy that she is going back . and asks sam, and Juana to come with her. but they say theu will come later. 

Precap: geet is in Bahtinda and says to her family howcome their is no decroration or songs this does not look like if there is a wedding in the house. 
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Anam...waiting for the next epi...
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Anmie
Sonali.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update but i did not enjoy episode
--HiNa-- thumbnail
thanks for update i jus t love your werrit is awsome thanks is really beautifull werrit and cant wait for next epi