Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi's problem in life-Arjun Singhania

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode had a superb scene

Arohi calling to Radio station(actually its Arjun) and Arjun is RJ cum love guru(practicing of course)

Raj says to Arjun-Arohi to practice for RJ interview and he and Romit will ask questions. When Arohi turns come she says she cannot ask any question but Arjun says "don't you have any problem in life" and Arohi thinks and asks

Really liked how Arohi not hesitating to tell her feelings openly before Romit and Raj and asks

"There is a guy in my life and he keeps seeing me when i am not looking at him. But never expresses his feelings openly to me. Is there something between us" and

Arjun says "may be he likes you"

and Arohi jumps out of her dinning table seat and catches his throat(strangling) and asks then why arjun why you said yes to London girl. Tell something atleast

Before Arjun could answer the servant comes and says "Arjun baba your father is calling you"

that guy entered in wrong scene else Arjun surely would have told her truth that he had not said yes to London girl.

I think now Arjun is currently in two minds.

He think Arohi is marrying dhondu because Arohi said she loves him and Rajveer called and said she is marrying him. That was main reason Arjun must have signed that divorce paper because Rajveer also told him Arohi has said yes to marry  

Second Problem is his profession- he knows his profession is dangerous(Today also he said na you will not come along with me to hotel for deal). So he is scared that if he remains married to Arohi her life also will be in trouble along with his

There is a third angle his family opposition to his marriage to Arohi. But i do not think he is so bothered about this angle.

What do you folks think?

And last point usually boys are mama's but in this serial Arjun is totally papa's boy. At last one serial shows that father and son can be close(I mean yes RPS is bad and using Arjun but when they speak you feel a father and son are speaking, hope they show more bonding between these two)
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super loved that scene!!
but I still think arjun won't have said anything.. bcoz he still need to know abut dhondu-arohi's truth before he would confess abut the LKL truth!! he needs a little time to digest this all of a sudden changed attitude of arohi towards him.. it's just been a night where she kissed him , danced with him and then the sweet convo for jay's parents.. so, he would need a little more time before all this sinks in his duffer head!! 😆

but I do think it's coming soon.. very soon! just waiting for arjuhi's engagement thing tomorrow.. which would be arjun's way of assusrance to arohi that he would always be arohi's!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yep Kuki

But he now knows Arohi lies him-she is continously giving hints. So why is he still quiet. May be he is scared because Rajveer told him family is looking to marry her-so he is confused whether to tell or not

Hope its a great emotional scene when he confesses. I mean when he goes to pick that packet i wished Arohi is caught and they blackmail him to return packet else Arohi is dead and he saves her and then confesses just like jungle scene. That would have been great
--Pooja-- thumbnail
I think Arjun is himself on how he should react to Arohi.....he's probably waiting for d Dhondz truth to come out as Kuki said....
As for d divorce paper case..Arjun signed for Raj..but Arohi is so going to divorce contrary to her mother-in-law's belief.......😛