Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

@ dg0628: I don't know your name, sweets, but thank you so much for your response to my VMs. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. Thanks, dear. Means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Ana, I'm Dhayani or Daya which ever works for u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and ur most welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wonderful vmz ...u got a great talent ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ana ๐Ÿค—
As promised i am here๐Ÿ˜‰
I have seen 2-3 of ur earlier creations but other than Kala's theme ,i seriously don't remember which one๐Ÿ˜•.So i decided to watch all of them as & when i get some time.๐Ÿ˜Š

1)Kala's theme -
Amazingโญ๏ธ & like i said  earlier ,very short,felt cheated.

2)Dutta's lament -
I can see u have put ur soul in creating this one.๐Ÿ˜‰I know u have always admired dutta more in his darker mood & i can see that in this creation.
IMO Dutta's raw emotions have always came out well in his darkest hrs. & that was seen thruout this VM.
Once again fantastic creation๐Ÿ‘

3)The Three Sisters -
This was too good specially the song which u selected suited them so well.It was always their well hidden secret ,the only difference being other than kala ,no one knew the real reason of hate ๐Ÿ˜†
But,still both her sisters supported her.I always enjoyed that supriya poison wala scene becaz that was one of the only times when all 3 were damn scared & confused.
Amazingโญ๏ธ

4)Jagtap Dada VM -
This is going to be my fav. creation.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The complete influence of jaggu dada on dutta was captured so well thru ur selection of scenes & the amazing lines๐Ÿ‘
I was really happy that u used that running wala scene post dada's death,especially when nakku is about to fall & he hold onto her.In that scene there was so much unspoken between the two.
Beautiful creation โญ๏ธ

For rest of them,i will come back soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Ana ๐Ÿค—

As promised i am here๐Ÿ˜‰
I have seen 2-3 of ur earlier creations but other than Kala's theme ,i seriously don't remember which one๐Ÿ˜•.So i decided to watch all of them as & when i get some time.๐Ÿ˜Š

1)Kala's theme -
Amazingโญ๏ธ & like i said  earlier ,very short,felt cheated.

2)Dutta's lament -
I can see u have put ur soul in creating this one.๐Ÿ˜‰I know u have always admired dutta more in his darker mood & i can see that in this creation.
IMO Dutta's raw emotions have always came out well in his darkest hrs. & that was seen thruout this VM.
Once again fantastic creation๐Ÿ‘

3)The Three Sisters -
This was too good specially the song which u selected suited them so well.It was always their well hidden secret ,the only difference being other than kala ,no one knew the real reason of hate ๐Ÿ˜†
But,still both her sisters supported her.I always enjoyed that supriya poison wala scene becaz that was one of the only times when all 3 were damn scared & confused.
Amazingโญ๏ธ

4)Jagtap Dada VM -
This is going to be my fav. creation.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The complete influence of jaggu dada on dutta was captured so well thru ur selection of scenes & the amazing lines๐Ÿ‘
I was really happy that u used that running wala scene post dada's death,especially when nakku is about to fall & he hold onto her.In that scene there was so much unspoken between the two.
Beautiful creation โญ๏ธ

For rest of them,i will come back soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

POOJI ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you for this awesome response, sweets. I'm all blushing here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love you, dear ๐Ÿค—
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

Hi Ana, I'm Dhayani or Daya which ever works for u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and ur most welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wonderful vmz ...u got a great talent ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Daya *waves* Embarrassed

Thank you again, sweets. But trust me, it's not talent. I'm just practising to get as good as Khushi and Sids and everyone else out there who make awesome VMs. Crossing my fingers that I can make it.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted new video. Check the first page. The sound is low, so make sure the volume is high on your computer.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ana๐Ÿค—
i am back again๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta & kala -
Amazing .โญ๏ธEach & every scene & expression was a treat & i loved the similarity that u brought out like the one with finger movement ,also the contrast like the one with kala's smirk & Dutta's anger.๐Ÿ‘
Indeed, a clash of titans.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The best was the song choice- I am the son & the heir๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI am human & i need to be loved just like everybody else.
So true,in case of both these cousins.
I heard this song 1st time in the show-CHARMED & just like the show,this song is also my fav.

Thanks a lot dear.

Dutta & Nakku's Hug -
Passion is the key word for this VM.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEven though it was short in length ,but it just spread warmth in my heart.๐Ÿ˜Š

More's chicken Dance -
Fantastic choice of song.๐Ÿ˜†I was imagining in my mind More saying this line-
*I know u want me* to the chicken & chicken sliped away from his hand for the fear of his life๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks a lot Ana,it was a treat to watch these VMs.
I will come back again after watching the remaining ones.๐Ÿ˜Š
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ana,

the song is very nice ana, the ur in my veins VM...

keep making...

tc
divya
deactivated1 thumbnail
Pooji and Div: Thank you so much, darlings, for responding so wonderfully to my VMs ๐Ÿค—
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New Vm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

running to watch it :P
Ahhh its beautifulll !

lOved JMM2 scenes !

and the calmness song has , its lovely !

LOved it :)
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ely ,,๐Ÿค—    just saw  'You're in my vein's '   Vm

that was again an awesome vm , you have captured all the tender moments  ๐Ÿ˜  frm JMM 2  .. aww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜   seen it 3-4 times already  ๐Ÿ˜›    awesome ,Ana.. ..waiting for more ,,

whn ru doing the ANGRY Action Dutta  'Eye of the tiger'  one  pl
Raj
Edited by prncz - 13 years ago