it was just tooo good !

love the scene where she turns thrice , never knew Nkau do that so much :P

hehehehehh

love it sooo much !

OH Jagu dada Vm !

Loved him so much , he was like the light for Dutta ,
the man Dutta always look upt o , 
u know a man also needs a man , though he has Baaji ,

but As Dutta is to Bbaji like Baaji look up to D , is Jagu dada to D !

loved that VM <3

and Malmal more  dance 

i am so gonna ask my mommy to make chicken ,
i will eat it just like Morey 

Oh i miss him sooo much :P
Btw the blue sherwani he wears , is so much like that D also ears :P

its so hard to tell who wore it better ,
btw the best item song was by Malmal more :P
Loved this vm!  

Btw will be back with  watching otehr vm !

btw Ana Dand N klo chor tum vm banao 
All the man of Ltl :p

Dn vm all i want

what a vm , 

love it so much ,

u have  a very classy choice of songs !

Lovedd it 

actually im drooling :P

and Ana ye kala Dutta preview kab vm banay  ga:P

Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks, guys. Glad you could enjoy despite the glitches.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ana๐Ÿค—
Like u ,ur VM thread had also disappeared ,thankfully it has again resurfaced ๐Ÿ˜†,who should i thank for that๐Ÿ˜‰
Right now i am bit busy,& ur VMs need my complete attention naa๐Ÿ˜†.
But,will definitely come back very soon & watch them all together.๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of hug๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Ana๐Ÿค—

Like u ,ur VM thread had also disappeared ,thankfully it has again resurfaced ๐Ÿ˜†,who should i thank for that๐Ÿ˜‰
Right now i am bit busy,& ur VMs need my complete attention naa๐Ÿ˜†.
But,will definitely come back very soon & watch them all together.๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of hug๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

You should thank BB for bringing back the original LTL to this forum, sweets. That's the only reason that I managed to stop being so depressed and come back.

I'll be waiting for you to watch my VMs then, Pooji ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

I'm missing your Blooper threads though
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ana!!! I just watched ur latest one - letters in the sky!

I love the style of ur Vms - you always tell a story - not just a mesh of scenes which i usually have...Seriously yaar its amazing!!! too good!!!
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Ana!!! I just watched ur latest one - letters in the sky!

I love the style of ur Vms - you always tell a story - not just a mesh of scenes which i usually have...Seriously yaar its amazing!!! too good!!!

Naaw, thank you, Sids ๐Ÿค— You totally summed up the essence of my VMs in a few words and I'm glad you liked this one, especially 'cause it was glitchy due to my STUPID software. LOL. I'm over it now, though. I think I've figured out how to outsmart it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ana, just watched your dutta-naku creation...letter in the sky...I am speechless...don't know why  I can feel that, your recent creations express the pain of your heart, I can feel through your vms that how much you miss our LTL1 , Mishal and dutta-nakusha platonic love...awesome work and awesome expression.๐Ÿ‘
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ana :)

Just watch all ur creations...they are awesome
I love how it tells a story
all are well edited
great scene selection
and awesome editing

great work hun...waiting for more๐Ÿ˜ณ
deactivated1 thumbnail
@ Sanju: Thank you, sweets. You felt it too, huh? Yeah, it's true that I'm feeling a bit depressed over how they ended LTL on 28th March, which is why the new VM "argues" with Colors' deed once again. Did you sense the predestined mood of the song flow through the characters? That mood is the very reason I made the VM, because it describes the essence of Tasha so well.

"... you and I were made for this... we were made to never fall away..."

"... you're coming back for me... one day soon I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon..."

"... and we won't have to be scared... you're coming back for me..."  

See? The lyrics just have a predestined feel to them; one that tells anyone in doubt that from the very second Dutta and Naku met, they became inseparable, because they are meant to be. She was sent to him and he was sent to her. Even the gods rejoiced upon their meeting.

So who are Colors to claim anything else? They can't predict Tasha's end. They don't have the power to do so, nor do they understand the impossibility of separating lovers that are bound by God.

@ dg0628: I don't know your name, sweets, but thank you so much for your response to my VMs. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. Thanks, dear. Means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

@ Sanju: Thank you, sweets. You felt it too, huh? Yeah, it's true that I'm feeling a bit depressed over how they ended LTL on 28th March, which is why the new VM "argues" with Colors' deed once again. Did you sense the predestined mood of the song flow through the characters? That mood is the very reason I made the VM, because it describes the essence of Tasha so well.

"... you and I were made for this... we were made to never fall away..."

"... you're coming back for me... one day soon I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon..."

"... and we won't have to be scared... you're coming back for me..."  

See? The lyrics just have a predestined feel to them; one that tells anyone in doubt that from the very second Dutta and Naku met, they became inseparable, because they are meant to be. She was sent to him and he was sent to her. Even the gods rejoiced upon their meeting.

So who are Colors to claim anything else? They can't predict Tasha's end. They don't have the power to do so, nor do they understand the impossibility of separating lovers that are bound by God.

@ dg0628: I don't know your name, sweets, but thank you so much for your response to my VMs. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. Thanks, dear. Means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Ana, Now you make me cry. Actually Ana, It is the love, the true love ...by order of God of love, which dutta and nakusha have possessed  and will have forever. Today the sense of true love has almost gone from our life , but our heart still begs that drop of pure love , still need one, who only understand love, nothing else. But we are all still searching for  it, always could not find. First time we find it in LTL1, first time we find Dutta and Nakusha , who tell our story of search,our thirst of love.We want someone, who can understand us like dutta/naku, just heart,,,,,,,,,nothing else. That is why this story is so closed of our dream, and Mishal and Mahi's performances enhance our thirst more and more. So we miss it, as we miss true love of our life. That is why we are in trauma, Few of us overcome it, but few still in gloom.