Elysia's Creations (upd. 30/06/11 on pg 1) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Anaaa....!!! I just watched ur new VM on KAla - its amazing! you are such a pro - where have you been hiding all these days! I love it!! Keep making more!!
Just added another video. This time, it's about the three Patil sisters. Heh. It's a fun kind of video. Was in the mood for something ironic in a way and this song with the three of them came to mind.

The link is on the first page, and really you can just watch the video my channel. It's easier, lol.

Enjoy.

@ everyone: Thank you so much for the incredible response to the 35 second video of Kala πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
One word  Brilliant !
what a Vm 
the three !

i am watching it over and over 
and believe me u are making in fall in lo9ve iW*H Kala !
she is looking smokin Hawttttttt !

superb effects and what a song ANa !
amazing !
really an outstanding job !

bravo !
So, I don't know. This might be my last LTL-related video posted in this forum, because as of soon, I won't have a reason to come around anymore unless I want to, you know, continue being all depressed with Mishal gone. I'm staying till his very last episode, of course. But not further than that.

Well, anyway. I attempted to make a small video in memory of Jagtap Dada and what he gave our Dutta. It's a bit choppy, because halfway through I just lost all inspiration as the memories of LTL kind of flooded my mind. Depression sucks, by the way. Since I lost all motivation to edit the video, I decided to just post it as it is rather than delete it. Because I'm really missing some Jagtap Dada videos out there.

Hope you'll enjoy this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7bUJpkyVY

I've always thought that the jungle was special, special to Dutta and Naku, because that's where they met Jagtap and that's where Dutta learned some really beautiful things from this strange man. If anyone understood Dutta's past and the beast in him - it was Jagtap.

The video is not only dedicated to Jagtap's character, but the relationship between Jagtap and Dutta as well. I believe that if Dutta had had an older brother, Jagtap would've been him.

Done rambling. Have fun watching 😳
Okay, so I added my VMs as requested. Enjoy 😊
Hey Ana,

Your VM's are amazing and thanks for uploading them in this thread.πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to see you back in the forum.
Thank you Ana, for such memorable creations. You have givven me back again all those sweet memories of LTL 1. thanks a lots Ana😊
Thanks Ely  . It such  a pleasure to  relive those moments , keep them coming
Raj
thanks dear for such a pleasure moments

awesome work dear
love it

Posted: 12 years ago
Updated with another VM. Check the first page.