Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks anandi jagya rock...miss the younger anandi n jagya
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys itna khush nahi hote..for all we know its a stupid dream sequence..anything can happen on colours shows...
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

guys itna khush nahi hote..for all we know its a stupid dream sequence..anything can happen on colours shows...

Even I also think that its a dream sequence.
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teeya

aaj ka episode to bakwas nikla time aur mood dono kharab ho gaya i hope kal kuchh achchha ho jaaye.

See in on line and use fast forward, to skip nonsense.

Originally posted by: atria

Thanks for the update....

Wow, Anandi is really speaking up now. I hope she does spill everything out finally.👏

Atria --yes you re right pls see my post-  anandi comeon speak up FULLY. precaps are sometimes disgusting, jagya may shout inbetween and anandi may not blooody burst out fully, she must say each and everything , if necesaary shd call that small friend of his alos who is major eyewitness.
jagya should be starngled to death
yes, anandi blooyd shoud also say jagya doesnt want to have kids, yes anandi spk out
anandi shd say everything abt gauri as well- although i think she doesnt know fully
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dink... Yahoooooooo ooooo!!!

Am so waiting 4 today's episode. oooohhh.... i hope jagya gets screwed up by his parents. Dadisa will obviously take his side and blame Anandi again. So only hopes are on Bhairon-Sumitra...

Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dink.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

so true anu,any nonsensical track is plausible on colors these days🤔,after all  speeches by anandi on continuing education the CVs can conveniently give DS a heartattack and anandi will put her plans on hold....
But  i hope they actually continue this restarting education track and i think they will ...🤔..
And soon there may be situations created with anandi meeting gauri,but gauri will know her as nandini only....and they could even become friends with gauri praising nandini in front of jagat...............😍
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

so true anu,any nonsensical track is plausible on colors these days🤔,after all  speeches by anandi on continuing education the CVs can conveniently give DS a heartattack and anandi will put her plans on hold....

But  i hope they actually continue this restarting education track and i think they will ...🤔..
And soon there may be situations created with anandi meeting gauri,but gauri will know her as nandini only....and they could even become friends with gauri praising nandini in front of jagat...............😍

What an idea............Anandi and Gauri friends and Jagya left out in the cold...........with even his friends ignoring him...............😊
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

What an idea............Anandi and Gauri friends and Jagya left out in the cold...........with even his friends ignoring him...............😊

yeah 😊,anandi ignoring him doesn't affect him but gauri giving him some attitude will irritate the hell out of him😆
and grouchoji,really glad your friends are ok in japan,i read in sudss thread....
😉now iam too thinking of  pestering you for movie recommendations 😊

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah 😊,anandi ignoring him doesn't affect him but gauri giving him some attitude will irritate the hell out of him😆

and grouchoji,really glad your friends are ok in japan,i read in sudss thread....
😉now iam too thinking of  pestering you for movie recommendations 😊

You are welcome anytime you want any recommendations just ask...................and you shall receive.😉
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago