Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope that Dadisa believes her..................won't be easy as she blames Anandi for everything that has happened so far and now her precious Jagya's honor is at stake.................this is worth a watch tomorrow. Glad Anandi broke her promise ..............finally.😊
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Suddenly jagya has so much love for dadisa😲 ,she must think her laadesar jagya is the only one who cares for her. But in reality,he just wants anandi OUT and gauri IN his life and for that he is  deviously using dadisa's shoulders to aim his guns on anandi......🤔
Hope anandi doesn't fall victim to all this scheming by jagya or emotional blackmail by DS😡-instead tells everybody the whole truth about jagya's behavior 😡  towards her in mumbai   and stands firm on her decision to continue her education.. ... 🤔
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Suddenly jagya has so much love for dadisa😲 ,she must think her laadesar jagya is the only one who cares for her. But in reality,he just wants anandi OUT and gauri IN his life and for that he is  deviously using dadisa's shoulders to aim his guns on anandi......🤔
Hope anandi doesn't fall victim to all this scheming by jagya or emotional blackmail by DS😡-instead tells everybody the whole truth about jagya's behavior 😡  towards her in mumbai   and stands firm on her decision to continue her education.. ... 🤔

Well the precap certainly suggests that is exactly what Anandi is doing...........I hope the changed Basant, Gehna, Sumitra and Bhairon believe her............Dadisa is too mercurial so I cannot entirely trust her acceptance.

Jagya has become such an accomplished liar that I am sure he will try and get out this exposure by hook or by crook..............Phooli and the friends need to get into the act............wonder when the leap is due.

I am sure seeing new faces as Sugna and Shyam will be very strange............I really liked both the actors. Sad they left but I guess the airtime they were getting was not worth it.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
From the article posted, looks like Jagya will get away with his lies and continue his crap for 3 yrs. Leap seems to be happening this week...I hope atleast Anandi sees through all of Jagya's lies and learns to be self-sufficient in these 3 yrs
pjyo thumbnail
yep, hard to see anybody else in shyam or   suguna's place  but atleast we will get to see madan singh and family and varun's  track which i guess will be dr.jagya to the rescue...
Also curious what anandi's qualifications would be post leap ....😍
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god anandi finally speaks up. i don't want to see her anymore as a doormat character. i want her to be strong & revolutionary i'm sure that jagya will justify all his lies & prove his innocence making anandi look like a culprit in front of everyone...😡 i hate jagya...😡 obviously for 6 years he's gonna be fooling gauri & everyone😡 

talking about shyam & sugna being replaced with other actors. i know it'll be strange coz vikrant & veebha were brilliant but the way the serial is taking leaps after leaps definitely needs a bit elder actors to enact the roles. vikrant & veebha look too young. i wish them all the best for their serials where they are the leads👍🏼 i don't think madan singh is coming back. he's playing a role in BAVD & i also hear he has a role in the upcoming serial BBGC on Imagine. even varun is busy with Mrs. tendulkar on SAB & btw after a leap varun has to grow up i guess😳
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
@vik rocks 
 yeah vibhaa is much younger than shashank  🤔 and vikranth is doing great job as lead in 'baba aiso var dhondo'  so why would he come back to BV   ....🤔
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yep, hard to see anybody else in shyam or   suguna's place  but atleast we will get to see madan singh and family and varun's  track which i guess will be dr.jagya to the rescue...

Also curious what anandi's qualifications would be post leap ....😍

I must admit I have missed Madan and family (excluding Tausa........hope he doesn't do a reappearing act) specially Madan..........he was such a sweetie and a good actor. Little Varun will probably be grown up so hope they choose wisely. Yes, maybe a passage of time will help........😊
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I must admit I have missed Madan and family (excluding Tausa........hope he doesn't do a reappearing act) specially Madan..........he was such a sweetie and a good actor. Little Varun will probably be grown up so hope they choose wisely. Yes, maybe a passage of time will help........😊

yeah,he really cared about the well being of suguna -he didn't use her to settle scores with DS,there womenfolk are treated much more respectfully(minus tausa😡)    unlike dadisa's family where beendnis are like  2nd class  citizens ....🤔
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ pjyo
completely agree... women are treated much better over there at madan singh's haveli (minus tausa). at DS place women are living in a hell. madan being a man treats women properly whereas DS herself being a women treats women so badly👎🏼