Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Only us North Americans can understand each others pain! lol

I knew other Maaneetians would be suffering like me, so i had to make this post!

Just 10 more minutes ladies!!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so sorry. I live in the US but in Arizona so we don't have Day Lights Saving. I really dont know why but it doesn't make life complicated....so no worries....
But I use to live in Chicago and New Jersey so I know how you feel..

Edited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..... i am so frustrated right now that I cant even explain😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by maan-and-geet - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi.princes

Ughhh I live in Canada and we had Day Lights Saving this weekend. so basically we put our clocks an hour ahead. 

Technically, I would be reading the live Geet update right now and watching it on Youtube. 
BUT now I have to wait a whole extra hour!!!

Who else is annoyed with this?!? 

LOL i know just shows how obsessed I am with Geet and Maan, but what can i do? they have that affect on all of us. 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I live in UK and the last sunday of this month our clocks go forward marking the start of British summer Time....so i will be i n same boat as uπŸ˜†
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I live in UK and the last sunday of this month our clocks go forward marking the start of British summer Time....so i will be i n same boat as uπŸ˜†

Aww its okay you'll get use to it like us.. I did not know UK did it as well, so better get prepared for an extra hour wait for GEET πŸ˜‰
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in....uggh...hate this!!🀒😑
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww its okay you'll get use to it like us.. I did not know UK did it as well, so better get prepared for an extra hour wait for GEET πŸ˜‰

you know how hard that one extra hr wait was today..... that too for today's epi....i wanted to throw my laptop in the wall but then I reminded myself that if i do that then i will have to wait till night to watch the epi..... so i saved my laptopπŸ˜†
Edited by maan-and-geet - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the first thing i thought of when i realized that it was day light savings this weekend. "I will have to wait a WHOLE extra hour for Geet!" πŸ˜­

OH well, what can we do.. just wait for the fall when our clocks will back an hour and we can get the update at 11am again!! πŸ˜†

I'm In Toronto tooo.  Today was my last day of Vacation...I have to go back to work tomorrow.Have to reset myself to get use to of DAY LIGHT SAVINGS...never heard this thing in India....I don't like it....
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggg i feel ya buddyπŸ˜†
i am from NJ....geet used to come at 11am here and now it will come at 12, the worst timing ever for me cuz most of my classes are during that periodπŸ˜†

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, the positive side is I can now have the update during my lunch hour on the dot of noon.. ;-)

so no more arriving 1 hour later...