YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#166~TumMeriHoSirfMeri <3* - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by anjananazir

Your sachi blind kya🤣🤣🤣 i am here from page 117 i think and you didnt saw me😲😲😲😲 You didnt saw SEXY MOI😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know you want some time alone wiht your Isluuuuuuuu🤣🤣🤣 but dont worry me going need to get up 6 am and its almost 1 am😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMGG how u didnt ping me behooodiii🤣🤣🤣 was in yt and spammin here🤣🤣🤣🤣

ammm good Soffi and u:D
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

whats wrong with both of u talkin and then saying *hands*?😳

I am angry at Sofna*hands* she didnt PM me asked me how i am*hands*...I even asked nadz 3 days ago on Isluuuu and today also on BB were this woman is and that she is not sending me any PM and nadz told me to do and i was like NO why me always*hand
Originally posted by Sofna

yR twin JST 4NED TO SAY HE'S noT COMING SO y U SO EAGER TO GO

Cause i have important class kal and that to early*hands*
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Hw u Been Mdm Anjoiselle

but rmmbr last time we chatted n u sedonce  hol over u will strt studying.....so i thght u wnt come..mke this opp to study myself..n i was doing fine till last thuswen i fell ill..n gna go bak tomrw

Excusses*hand* 😡😡😡....Who said me will leave IF me do come to check my pm and do come here to stalk Shampooo and to say hi to isluuuuuuuuuu*hand*
Originally posted by anjananazir

I am angry at Sofna*hands* she didnt PM me asked me how i am*hands*...I even asked nadz 3 days ago on Isluuuu and today also on BB were this woman is and that she is not sending me any PM and nadz told me to do and i was like NO why me always*hand
u dnt believ me....😲😲if i cud hav a wish today i wud let u raed my mind..n u wud realise hw much i missed u.  i topped my 4ne to @leats cntact u via txt but the silly thing wnt turn on.n i checkd everyday on fb if u had been on....then i wud hav posted msg...

I wanted to do but i thought maybe your slow🤣🤣🤣 you know na you have net problem always🤣🤣🤣 but than i saw that you didnt see me and i was like she has gone blind isluuuu ke pyaar mein🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by anjananazir - 13 years ago

jst recoverd from teh most weird illness..i thght i was getting temp instead this weird pain all over my bidy..it wa slike my body parts wer cming off...so painful..n sooo tired..i literally slept from thus to monday
haw Anju didnt understand anythings🤣

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Hw u Been Mdm Anjoiselle

Still angry*hand*

I am TIP TOP like always*hand*....How are you??🤗🤗🤗