Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
good riddance....sid did a favour on us...her character was so annoying and irritating...

oh god i crack up when she says "Come Drink My Blood" to the cold-blooded sexy beast....of course he will be oblige to do it
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

LOl r u serious???? He is a vampire....he is behaving how a vampire is supposed to behave, its films like Twilight that have corrupted the image of a vampire, making them look like cute, nice, brooding, sparkly/glittery bunnies......finally, I see Sid, a vampire who is behaving like one!!

and as far as his sharaabi thing is concerned...he is a casanova, his character demands him to be indulged in alcohol, and guilty pleasures!!

I agree W*H u mahi! Actuly its nt lyk m a twilight hater....offcorse nt i luv twilt saga...bt i dnt agree W*H stephanie meyer at dis point...i mean...da behavior of vampires she showd...i dnt lyk it...lyk vamp. being so much lyk humans W*Hout ny ferocity n killer attitude in thm...n so i lyk dis thng in PKYEK!! Da hot sexy evil vampire sid just ROCKS!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Edited by Shrevian - 13 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

good riddance....sid did a favour on us...her character was so annoying and irritating...

oh god i crack up when she says "Come Drink My Blood" to the cold-blooded sexy beast....of course he will be oblige to do it

i know they way she said it shiveringly i was laughing ,what she was expecting and what hapened.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i know they way she said it shiveringly i was laughing ,what she was expecting and what hapened.

a good song came into my mind for shanaya....

the song is from the movie Thank You....

i dedicate Pyar Do...Pyar Lo song for shanaya......

Pyar Do...she gave love to sid.....Pyar Lo...sid took her love away by drinking her blood....
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sid...........a vampire who likes to have neatness in his workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats why noone doubts on himπŸ˜‰
pee loon tere gore gore gardan se blood bina blood group jaane sanamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was obvious that he was going to kill Shanya.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is she dead or she will become vampire?
gitika.j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yippie.............yayyπŸ˜†
i was waiting for it for so long............lolπŸ˜‰
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Over Confidence destroys even the best geniuses.That's what will happen to Sid.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, Sid killing Shanaya was creepy yet funny at the same time!

The dialogues were just too corny, yet hilarious! I mean come on Shanaya, you wanted to marry Sid and bear his children? What on Earth were you thinking woman? 🀣 As far as I know, I don't think vampires can have children!

Oh and the dialogues between Sid and Shanaya...

Shanaya: If you're dead, then what are you doing here baby?

Sid: I am here to drink your blood, baby

Shanaya: That's so sexy! 🀣

Sid: Very sexy...

And the part where she's like literally giving herself away to Sid when she says "Come drink my blood, come kill me" Yeh dialogue Shanaya ko bohot bhari pari, kyun ki sach mein Sid drank her blood and killed her. Oh well, I didn't even like Shanaya very much.

Oh and btw, Sid pulls off the vampire look pretty well cuz he actually looks scary!