Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some beautiful Eye locks -NIVREN!!!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!!! The beautiful eyelocks that we had today from our Niviren.. The way Viren looked at Nivi... It was sooooooo damn cute.... He was showing all his happiness and gratefullness to Nivi....
But why didnt he speak to her???? Why why why??? I was waiting for that... After all this, why didnt he talk to her?? And the CTs didnt even show a nite scene.. What the??
And Wow Viren's reaction when divya said when they didnt fing Nivi... God the way he looked for her... And his cutest SMILE AT HER!!!!
Now i just hope, Viren speaks and confesses to nivi, due to BHANG KA NASHA... Such scenes are always sooooooo chemical... Hope The bhang will help Viren to open his heart to Nivi...😛
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah..........i 2 hope Viren confesses his love for Nivi tomorrow or during Holi...........
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope before nivi leaves the sood house viren will confess his love for her during holi
i cant bear any separation
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh   why he dint speak with her oh my godd  i cant bear any separation
Ended thumbnail
i don't think nivi is leaving. my reasons are...

in the precap for tomoro we see nivi take off her mangalsutar and put it on the table (even though we have never seen her wear one or even viren give her one, lol).

however in one of the recent sbs we see nivi have a green sari on with her mangalsutar one and sindoor.(which hasn't been shown in an episode yet. )

which means she is about to leave but mayb something viren does to stop her...like confess love, hahahhaha!

can't wait!!!!😳
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshakrishnan

i hope before nivi leaves the sood house viren will confess his love for her during holi
i cant bear any separation

even i cant bear it dear.........😭
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

OMG!!!!! The beautiful eyelocks that we had today from our Niviren.. The way Viren looked at Nivi... It was sooooooo damn cute.... He was showing all his happiness and gratefullness to Nivi....
But why didnt he speak to her???? Why why why??? I was waiting for that... After all this, why didnt he talk to her?? And the CTs didnt even show a nite scene.. What the??
And Wow Viren's reaction when divya said when they didnt fing Nivi... God the way he looked for her... And his cutest SMILE AT HER!!!!
Now i just hope, Viren speaks and confesses to nivi, due to BHANG KA NASHA... Such scenes are always sooooooo chemical... Hope The bhang will help Viren to open his heart to Nivi...😛

@ Maryukta
@bold portion - Viren confessing to Nivi due to Bhaang ka Nasha. People speak the truth then.
Nivi leaves, so that Viren realizes her importance.
Because till now the Ct's have not been able to give us a good reason for Nivi leaving.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure about bhaang ka nasha. Dont want him to forget what he is saying. I would rather he is in full control.