Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
In what terms would Dev take revenge do you think? On Maan himself -- or if he's too scared and spineless then attack Geet?

If he values his life he would'nt as much as look at Geet .. but whatever he's willing to do to become BLACK .. I'd like to see it happen slow and steady. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Z
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok...before SHIVI kills me....and she can cause she lives relatively close to me....me off for the the night for good now....good night lovelies!!! 
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honey,

Of course Geet is no mean coffee machine, oozing with wants for a baby !  I know that the several episodes from now should have the light moments of their time together.  A time together to heal, a time to explore, a time together to have fun (though Maan may still go into his UMMMM! mode there), to recollect their own haste and foolishness, as parents, talking together is reconciling and healing.

The baby is the factor that would bind them.  So that is a defo for a future.  Again perhaps only in the end.  Because babies, as we see, makes the entire atmosphere of a house explode in gaiety.  Expectations and adventures for building together.  Not so soon at all.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Ok...before SHIVI kills me....and she can cause she lives relatively close to me....me off for the the night for good now....good night lovelies!!! 

Yes yes.....go before i have to send tommy behind u and make sure u have slept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honey,

Of course Geet is no mean coffee machine, oozing with wants for a baby !  I know that the several episodes from now should have the light moments of their time together.  A time together to heal, a time to explore, a time together to have fun (though Maan may still go into his UMMMM! mode there), to recollect their own haste and foolishness, as parents, talking together is reconciling and healing.

The baby is the factor that would bind them.  So that is a defo for a future.  Again perhaps only in the end.  Because babies, as we see, makes the entire atmosphere of a house explode in gaiety.  Expectations and adventures for building together.  No so soon at all.

Gosh this 3 month gestational period took us through 1 year....perhaps the next one can go thru 2 years....what say Al??๐Ÿ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha Nagz.. threatened by Shivz eh? :P

Byeeeee see you soon! <3

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Nagz! I'm with ya all the way. Maan may not thrash Dev in front of Geet cuz of her condition .. but once alone with him .. he will give Dev the dhulai of his lifetime for trying to touch his Geet!

As now .. DEV KAMINA HAS NOTHING .. NO BOND WITH GEET! He shouldn't dare touch her ...

And someone help me in killing both Dev and Annie. Why the hell do they NOT know that Geet is their Bhabhi and they should refer to her as Bhabi .. not Geet ... that is one thing that's irking me to no extent. Especially Annie. They may be older than Geet but they should realize she is married to Maan .. the eldest of the house and she is older in relation to them now!!!

Maan made NT say Bhabi .. he should instruct these two losers too now!

Z

OMG I Was wondering the same thing.. SOOO AGREE... btw i am back.. for a short while :)
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ZZZ,   Nags,    Nihu,

Its not that a man who has committed a crime ever goes scot free.  It is happening in the world around and bet in M&G's world, where when she tried to punish Dev by reporting in the police station,  she only met with sniggers and hailing the KHURANA KHANDAN as the most powerful family.  So money and power influences the law makers.  But the written law is never wrong.  Enough and more for Geet to use in case of slapping a sentence on grounds of cheating and abetting in a crime on an innocent woman.

The wisdom of the world talks of forgivenss.  Geets own babaji would talk of forgiveness through her own experience of loss.  So forgiving is healing within,  but law is punishing that which has caused the process of forgiveness. 

Has any woman forgiven easily, any crime on themselves or even on other women ???  No.  But helplessness has always been a woman factor.  Here Maan helps.  Maan has always stood for the right.  He has always exploited the knowledge of the world for justice.  Thats where I also feel, Geet cannot act independently minus Maan.  THey are like the cock and spring chicken.  Cock struts around and the hen follows !! Literally in humans the hen (Female) always stands to be the perfect advisor,. the perfect wisdom, the perfect instigator for action.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

awwww..... dont cry .. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
but yes i was reallly effected n moved, and i guess the update that i made 15 minutes of the telecast explains wad effect it had on me๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you dear.. a hug well received and right back atcha... ๐Ÿค— you wrote so nice!! really moved me!!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Think guys....Maan might take Geet back to the office so he can keep an eye on her....and give her some work to keep her busy to keep her mind working.....
have her go back to school...what say what say??๐Ÿ˜ณ

anywayz chalo me gonna sleep early i have to do something with my mom tomorrow so i have to wake up early๐Ÿ˜†

bye gn love u alll๐Ÿ˜ณ

Al, Z, Emi, Nihu, and Dhwani if u r here๐Ÿค—