3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
wads the use if he serves a 7 year setence comes out and repeats the mistake... what would punish him more would be his own repentence...
he his own family has abandoned him.. he has lost his brothers respect, he was married but now his wife is lying almost dead somewhere..
i am sure Annie and Dadi dont comfort him enough ...
i am not saying he shouldnt be punished, i am saying, he should be shown repenting and the non-forgiveness on the part of the brother and geet should effect him so that he is forced to do something drastic to prove he has actually changed ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

But as you say...hi did the CRIME so at least he should do the TIME...right now woh 2 bhoondh khoon deke...he is off scott free??  Me thinks not!!!

Ill be back guys .. just gotta go for 5 mins!

Till then keep voting :)!

Z
Originally posted by -honeydew-

aah kiss scene ki yaad dila di... i wish i could go watch it, i might at night now ...!! havign coffee .. second in the day already, i wonder how many more to go ..
lekin... yes, she will get her signs again very soon and this time her care-taker/well-wisher/life-partner is with her ..
toh kya darna

Kiss??? HUH?? Did I miss anything?? When did they kiss??!
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nihu,

What if we get the repentant Dev back who for a while tries to be the loyal young brother to Maan, the good bro-in-law in bhabi, the good man grandson... till an evil returns to reinstate his vicious self again.  So far the CVs are trying to tell us something of this man Dev where we are failing desperately to get ! We just want him punished.  He has a lesson to teach through this.  A man's life is in his hands for transformation, but his reputation and dignity in this world lies in the hands of the world and the people in it.  Repentance of ones own self can be initiated, but forgiveness from others and trust in that transforamtion comes very steadily.

Here again, honey, you mentioned the trust and confidence emotionally M&G needs to build in themselves steadily overtaking the Con factor or conceiving again factor.  I wonder if COn and conceiving are to be taken as an instance of only sexual gratification, or as something of an inborn need.  If looked at  maturely, the con and conceiving are part of a deep need in a human being, and more so if married the lust factor does not always have to play.  Con is confidence building in a couple. 

Brilliant points AL....Self Repentance is but one side of the coin............ACCEPTANCE and FORGIVENESS is the other half!!   One cannot simply exist without the other....and I for one am not ready to accept and forget or forgive!!!

As for CON being a building factor.....i totally agree...once they achieve CON....then and only then can they take their relationship to a higher level.   A married couple has natural progression in their relationship....and CON is but a stepping stone to the next level....and now especially now due to this miscarriage.....they cannot simply progress to parenthood...till they climb the step of CON!! With Geet's pregnancy...they were using the detour in their marital relationship, but now they will be forced to walk on the MAIN road....for the detour is now officially closed!!

How DRASTIC...for that is such a relative term...no??  Mayhap in this DRASTIC event lies his REPENTANCE!!

Originally posted by -honeydew-

wads the use if he serves a 7 year setence comes out and repeats the mistake... what would punish him more would be his own repentence...
he his own family has abandoned him.. he has lost his brothers respect, he was married but now his wife is lying almost dead somewhere..
i am sure Annie and Dadi dont comfort him enough ...
i am not saying he shouldnt be punished, i am saying, he should be shown repenting and the non-forgiveness on the part of the brother and geet should effect him so that he is forced to do something drastic to prove he has actually changed ...

Nags    ur still up😛

Its I think , not just graciousness but understanding that time being a healer of our hearts which gets hurt the most and in larger dozes.  The mind finds a way to reconciling and the brain finds knowledge to reconcile, but the heart takes time and time alone is the  healer.  In Devs case, he is truly asking forgiveness and taking everthing thats dished out to him.  Even the last scene, where he is close to touching Geet, is showing how he is grieving her loss not his baby because the baby was clearly his bro's as far as he was concerned.  But that touch was only the reconciling of this Dev to Geet, a touch signifiying "I am human", the "comfort" not so much the EVil man trying to lust her !!!   Thats why I feel the law of the land should punish Dev and the hearts of the Khandan should eventually forgive if Dev has truly repented.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago

Nihu,

What if we get the repentant Dev back who for a while tries to be the loyal young brother to Maan, the good bro-in-law in bhabi, the good man grandson... till an evil returns to reinstate his vicious self again.  So far the CVs are trying to tell us something of this man Dev where we are failing desperately to get ! We just want him punished.  He has a lesson to teach through this.  A man's life is in his hands for transformation, but his reputation and dignity in this world lies in the hands of the world and the people in it.  Repentance of ones own self can be initiated, but forgiveness from others and trust in that transforamtion comes very steadily.

i would like to believe that Dev will always be that younger brother that will realise his follies after he has committed them.. right now he is cautious as he hasnt been absolved of his earlier sins.. and by the looks of it, something big or drastic is only going to make Maan change his mind, and being a good judge of character, Maan would not melt that easily .. when he met Geet for the first time he knew something had pulled him towards her, something had made him do what he wouldnt do with anyone else, and thats somethng thats always changed... they may have fought, there may have been instances of disagreement, but what Maan feels for geet has only gotten better..
hence now with dev maan knows he has erred for more than once, and the last thing he did was a sin! he will in that sense never forgive him.. though he may be forced and influenced by either dadi or even geet for that matter to let it be ..
as for annie and dadi, they dont understand the impact of what he did .. dadi may know, but age like you said and her experience, coupled with love for her grandson, dilute the matter a little... Annie should be the one empathizing with Geet at a time like this, since she was also a victim of something similar in the recent past, thank god she is not pregnant, but she does know what it is like to be betrayed by the man who claims to love you and turn your back towards you ..!! they can still work around this angle, where dev and annie have a convo and may be dev tells her what actually happened, and she turns against her brother, that would once more make Dev akela in the mansion and his sole aim would be to win back ! i wouldnt want him to turn evil.. but he can be shown as a misguided soul once more.. someone who like always has an error in judgment, and this time in the business... though he never intended it.. but it still costs them a fortune ..

Here again, honey, you mentioned the trust and confidence emotionally M&G needs to build in themselves steadily overtaking the Con factor or conceiving again factor.  I wonder if COn and conceiving are to be taken as an instance of only sexual gratification, or as something of an inborn need.  If looked at  maturely, the con and conceiving are part of a deep need in a human being, and more so if married the lust factor does not always have to play.  Con is confidence building in a couple. 

ofcourse i didnt mean it with lust in mind, but i felt this should come in the story, when it takes their track to a meaningful phase after that .. after so much of baby baby baby and the loss if it, i am even shuddering at the mention of the word baby !! i am so dented if i were her, i would just take a while to come out of the shock .. and i would want fun, entertainment and light heartedness in every form that could , perhaps- i say perhaps-divert my mind for a bit

Nags    ur still up😛

Its I think , not just graciousness but understanding that time being a healer of our hearts which gets hurt the most and in larger dozes.  The mind finds a way to reconciling and the brain finds knowledge to reconcile, but the heart takes time and time alone is the  healer.  In Devs case, he is truly asking forgiveness and taking everthing thats dished out to him.  Even the last scene, where he is close to touching Geet, is showing how he is grieving her loss not his baby because the baby was clearly his bro's as far as he was concerned.  But that touch was only the reconciling of this Dev to Geet, a touch signifiying "I am human", the "comfort" not so much the EVil man trying to lust her !!!   Thats why I feel the law of the land should punish Dev and the hearts of the Khandan should eventually forgive if Dev has truly repented.

But what kind of a message does this portray in real life............commit the crime...then say you're sorry...you didn't mean it...ask for punishment...but pay no real price.....is that OK??   Will this message be enough to sway GUYS from doing the same SIN...or will it substantiate it..by showing an easy way out??

I don't know...maybe I am reading too much into this...........but I for one don't want a guy to think that he can do such a thing and get off scott free...do you??

u need to sleep and i need to work ! shall we get on with those ?😆😆
cos this will go on and on and on !
and the thread is live and kicking like it used to in sept ... 
reason being?😉
Originally posted by --Nargis--

How DRASTIC...for that is such a relative term...no??  Mayhap in this DRASTIC event lies his REPENTANCE!!

@ Al, ZTV, Seher, Nihu, Shivi, Nags, Dhawni - I am going to sleep, not feeling good...Feeling cold....Hope will talk tomorrow.....

Take Care....

Muniza