Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar AL .. I'm just happy they won't have any problems touching wherever they have to on their SR ... getting chills just thinking about it cuz it'll be one hell of a passionate SR, no doubt!

And yes .. Maan is the epitome of a perfect Man. His breaking down got to me .. and the way he broke down in front of Daadima .. goes to show what he would do in front of Daadi and what he would'nt do in front of his Geet at this crucial time. He has broken down in front of Geet (pre-Sangeet dance) but in this matter .. Geet herself was broken into pieces and he was feeling the helplessness the most.

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

๐Ÿ˜ŠGirls,

I think we are so starved watching Geet, that just Maans phingery sugary touch is enough to get us all worked up๐Ÿ˜‰, huh ???

For now it's enough... since we are soo deprived ... but soon we need more.. much much much more... very very soon.. I've been crying romance for way toooo long now!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munni Di,  Girl,

Geet is being made a 'coffee machine' here !!!๐Ÿ˜†  Oozing out !!   So many , LOLs !! And you also want the strong Geet, working in the KC office.  Whats that Munni babes ?? Her babies will ransack the office and finally made staff there๐Ÿ˜† like "RailyaRam"....

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Yaar AL .. I'm just happy they won't have any problems touching wherever they have to on their SR ... getting chills just thinking about it cuz it'll be one hell of a passionate SR, no doubt!

And yes .. Maan is the epitome of a perfect Man. His breaking down got to me .. and the way he broke down in front of Daadima .. goes to show what he would do in front of Daadi and what he would'nt do in front of his Geet at this crucial time. He has broken down in front of Geet (pre-Sangeet dance) but in this matter .. Geet herself was broken into pieces and he was feeling the helplessness the most.

Z

Hey ZZZZZzzz that's exactly what I said in my response to Jyo's take... He just couldn't break down in front of Geet in this situation!!! but it was too much for him to handle, so the next best person was Daadi!! Greatly shown man I tell you... I went totally numb!!! can't see him cry like that!!! too painful to see!
EBasso thumbnail

Acha girls ek baat bataao --- especially the 18 year olds being brought up in US - how did you all manage to get soo hooked to this show that you even started coming to a forum for it??? tell me your stories.. I am interested!!!

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Munni Di,  Girl,

Geet is being made a 'coffee machine' here !!!๐Ÿ˜†  Oozing out !!   So many , LOLs !! And you also want the strong Geet, working in the KC office.  Whats that Munni babes ?? Her babies will ransack the office and finally made staff there๐Ÿ˜† like "RailyaRam"....

Omg now you remind me office...Think Maan and Geet kids running in office, Adi, Tasha, Romeo, Manisha all will be getting nuts behind them, uppar se Maan ka ghussa, bacho ko haath lagaya toh naukri se nikal doonga. Geet behind Maan, mere bacho ko kuch hova toh aapki khair nahin..Muni is dizzy imagining the scene in office.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Omg now you remind me office...Think Maan and Geet kids running in office, Adi, Tasha, Romeo, Manisha all will be gutting nuts behind them, uppar se Maan ka ghussa, bacho ko haath lagaya toh naukri se nikal doonga. Geet behind Maan, mere bacho ko kuch hova toh aapki khair nahin..Muni is dizzy imagining the scene in office.....

Muniza

hahhaha wah wah kya IMAGI-nason hai!!! CV's ko bhej do darling
roseinbloom thumbnail
Dhwani: The way he broke down saying "Daadima" ... Ufff My Poor Baby in so much pain .. can't bare to see it!

AL! I can just imagine Maaneet's little ones running around KC .. bothering their Adi Uncle for stuff and asking Pinky Aunty for chocolates .. and then bashing into Maan's office to jump on their Papa's lap .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Haila Munni Re! Me and you thought of the same thing at the same time about Maaneet's little kids running around KC!! HAHA what a coinkidink!

Z
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dhwani: The way he broke down saying "Daadima" ... Ufff My Poor Baby in so much pain .. can't bare to see it!

AL! I can just imagine Maaneet's little ones running around KC .. bothering their Adi Uncle for stuff and asking Pinky Aunty for chocolates .. and then bashing into Maan's office to jump on their Papa's lap .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Z

Arrey yaar kahan pahoch gaye sab ke sab...

pehle bacho ko running around ke kaabil to hone do....
--

nahi nahi... pehle 11 bachhe to hone do...
--

nahi nahi... pehle 1 bacha to hone do...
--

nahi nahi... PEHLE SR TO HONE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO