Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Sis's,

The baby cried as it crawled between the water and the dark space in the womb.  It knew that destiny derived its direction from letting it go.  The mother derived hers from destiny, in letting the baby go. The mother and the child played the game of life ' death and then a new birth.  Death of a helpless soul.  Birth of a new beginning with renewed vigour to live.  Chance played the game and neither won nor lost.

But a slow inner war was growing.  All ceased to fight.  Because death brings one in touch with the reality of life.  Death creates a vacuum, a void and this void is fertile ground for new life to manifest.

RES. for todays take.

Brilliantly concise!!!! Loved it.
EBasso thumbnail
Yaaro ek baat batao... mere aate hi sab bhaag kyun jaate hai???? Yeh thread bhoot bungla aur shamshaan ghaat kyun ban jaata hai?????

hahahhahaha😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dtri

Yaaro ek baat batao... mere aate hi sab bhaag kyun jaate hai???? Yeh thread bhoot bungla aur shamshaan ghaat kyun ban jaata hai?????

hahahhahaha😆

well around this time i go eat dinner....i eat an early dinner especially on Mons and thurs cause i fast...😆

so i am gonna go for dinner soon....

but usually i don't know why, but this is the time everything cools off on this thread😆
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

today i am watchin the episode with my contacts on....cause then my glasses will fog up and get wet...........but even with contacts my eyes will turn red.....oh well

Sorry for what anyone says today......I feel that Gurti both were equally fab........and i am proud to be their fan.I just wrote this because i am hating this DD vs. GC fight outside and it is gettin very annoying....and i am losing my cool now.
I cannot just praise one actor for their acting and not praise the other main lead.

Here is a good post by eveline....
she writes about men.....and how they can never express well when it comes to pain.....especially men like maan......who are not very expressive at at all.....My momwa would know this as she has married a man who is like maan😉😉

as for the lead actors today....i bow to them......and the whole team for showing a HUGE difference between men and women.......and how they react to certain situations in their life.

Here is my take and bow for Gurti as actors today.....

Of course DD was amazing.....she is a woman.....women have to portay more pain.....verbally then men......pyschologically men do not show much expressions....which is why i love this show a lot...because they show reality....

DD did an amazing job portraying geet...today i bow to her for her brilliant portrayal of a mother who just lost her child.....
I cried with geet as i felt that she lost the child for whom she has done sooo much for.....for whom she sacrificed sooo much....the child who was with her when she left her family and no one.......that child was a part if her.......her friend.....her baby.......and now she feels empty.....and my god this girl made me cry.

GC also did his part brilliantly, where he was not supposed to show much expressions on his face.....as men are truly like that....they are more weaker then us.....and they cannot show what they feel as much as we can......and he did his part brilliantly....i cried with maan because he was sooo helpless and the geet tells him to geet their baby back...he looked sooo shocked and numb that he has money and power and yet he cannot bring their child back.

So for me...i cried for maaneet.....today....as Geet is very expressive and she never hides any kind of feelin from anyone...and so she poured out loudly as she like that....and many women are....

women are more expressive then men.....and Maan even though felt so much could not say or express anything....as he had to handle his wife...if he broke down who would handle geet....

Gurti were fab....brilliant....just bravo......love them...proud to be their fan

for gurti....a royal bow😃

Okay back to page 2...

Awww Shivz - very well said honey!!!! they expressed it so well, emoted so well... I almost broke down when Maan broke down to daadi ---- so well executed, so close to life... felt sooo real!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

well around this time i go eat dinner....i eat an early dinner especially on Mons and thurs cause i fast...😆

so i am gonna go for dinner soon....

but usually i don't know why, but this is the time everything cools off on this thread😆

hehe - i told you... meri badluck hi kharaab hai... always wrong timing i tell you!! hehe have fun during lunch/dinner.. fasting?? wow you go girl!!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL Dhwani I sometimes come at 'off' times as well!! I  just went to yesterday's thread to read Al's comments!

She replied to almost everyone's comments/takes in the last few pages!!! Yours too.. 

Ok I have to go too, but I'll be back!! Hey did you finish watching all of Gurti's segments??!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok dhwani shister my dhanno see u later after i have dinner
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well .. my Kleenex ka dabba is empty now thanx to GurTi's awesome acting skills .. I'm not gonna call it acting anymore. That was too real and I had to hold my heart cuz I couldn't bare the pain.

Maan said khushiyan will be back for Geet. And that our Baby Angel is playing up there kushi kushi se..

Maan breaking down in front of Daadima ..  My Poor Baby!! Maan don't worry .. God does things for a reason .. and your Baby will come back as a result of your love for Geet -- believe me! God is just holding your Angel back for a while ok?

Awww Poor Geet! Geet it'll be fiiine your dreams of becoming a mother will be fulfilled .. you have your Maan by your side. He may not have been able to come right on time now .. but in the future you will be blessed with an Angel to call truly and only yours.

Precap: Tell me why this kamina is daring to touch her -- GET AWAY FROM HER! Want to be sorrowful? Be it in the outhouse! You are not welcome in KM dang it! (But that was interesting and I can't wait for tomorrow to see how Maan handles it!)

All in all ... heart-gripping performance by GC/DD. They are so natural at this that tears just flow and flow and flow aur rukne ka naam hi nahi lete!

That's all I can bare to write about the episode.

Ok so ... *sob sob* at Maaneet and Boww Chikaa Wow Wowwww at GurTi. ☺️ 🤣 I am off to watch Wassup TV segment now .. gaaaaaaah X-rated pictures X-rated PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw if Jyo said there are some censored pictures ... then I wonder what these posted pictures were -- if not X-rated? 🤣🤣 

Gosh meri tau hawa hi nikal gayi dekh ke .. I am feeling to shy to look at them again! 🤣🤣🤣

Z
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey Idiotss
making sigs and posting it here too hehe
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago