Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Zzzzz...I don't care how they get to the gray shades...but I want the GRAY to blur into the BLACK...for me that would be more fitting!!

Guys that's the beauty of his character...It's neither Black nor White.. It's far too complex, he's "neither the devil, nor the saint" which makes it more realistic...
 I think this Dev character is driving all of us insane!! 😆

We can't figure out if he has an Agenda, or he's just there to attain atonement ...
If he needs to leave or stay...
If he needs to be punished behind bars or punished by being psychologically tortured in the real world...

& Nags I don't think 'once a Sinner is always a sinner'...

eminent thumbnail
Al I'm here for a little bit longer...

Bye Niha & Nags

Good night Munni & Shivi &  Zzster!

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EMI the texan,

Aren't we all shades of grey??? and perhaps thats why we identify, not so consciously, with Dev and idealize Maan !
lovetheserial thumbnail
😛Nighty Night     ZZZZ.    Dream good dreams.    Tip,  Tip....
lovetheserial thumbnail
E texan,

My sister lives in Florida and married an American Naval officer.  She says her mom-in-law cooked their food in lard !!!   Fatty fats all the way !!

Ems, diverting from the topic,  what are u doin in Texas?? at such a young age ??? and then I'm gonna ask the questions !!
eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

EMI the texan,

Aren't we all shades of grey??? and perhaps thats why we identify, not so consciously, with Dev and idealize Maan !

More like Idolize him!! 😆 J/k!!!  You're right we are.
Speaking on a morality basis no we don't identify, but on terms of making a wrong choice, then yes..

Al so are you from Kolkatta??

eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

E texan,

My sister lives in Florida and married an American Naval officer.  She says her mom-in-law cooked their food in lard !!!   Fatty fats all the way !!

Ems, diverting from the topic,  what are u doin in Texas?? at such a young age ??? and then I'm gonna ask the questions !!

LARD??? 😕  Yikes..Heart attack waiting to happen...
Sister in Florida? Cool, so have you come for a visit yet?

Al, I'm not that young!! 😆 & I live with my Parents here ...finished college, worked in the "real world", and now want to go back to school!!!

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my analysis for the epi.... finally found this thread...so posting it now

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why does Drashti act so well????

The episode had little in terms of matter for analysis but it was a very very well executed episode....

the pain of Miscarriage was soooo evident .... Geet and Maan aka Drashti and Gurmeet did such a fab job with the acting...

The CVs of GHSP dont fail to surprise me..unlike most serials where post a MC the doc declares that the gal can nvr be a mom again n that she doesnt know that.... please keep her away from that.... and then the gal does mum while the guy moves away from her.... the GHSP Cvs surprised me... not that i wud hv expected anything less from them...lol

Maneet clung on to each other and expressed their pain..... Geet pleading maan to get back her baby was very very touching....

When unable to see her in pain, maan left the room..geet's insecurity that maan left her...baby left her n now maan too..all will leave her... beautifully depicted.... Geet loves maan and knows he will never leave her but that moment was a moment of acute weakness...fear of losing someone u love .... just after losing ur baby...... DD is a brilliant actress.... kudos to her...

Maan's breaking down infront of daadi.... and showing his weakness... but not showing his weakness infront of geet..... yes but he did show his grief to her... GC was very good in his restrained act..... though restrained, it totally depicted the grief of a father who just lost his child....

Geet's apology to maan for not taking care of his kid and separating him from his baby really shocked me.... That is how much she loves maan.... n she says she never gave him any happiness.... she only brings sorrows to him.... her saying this made maan totally numb.... n here he was blaming himself for leaving her alone n going.... Maaneet are a couple so in love that they blame themselves for any problems than arise in their lives...but never blame each other...

Maan-Geet sleeping together on the hospital bed feeling each other's pain was awesome..... my heart totally went out to them... well yes... i cried....

Pre Cap - Dev trying to console Geet... and maan coming there... wow.... that was a brilliant precap..... 👍🏼

AA - acting was sad n their scene wasnt needed....
Daadi - was a bit OTT....
Gurmeet was really awesome
Drashti - was superlative in depicting the pain.....

The story and execution has been very tight for the past whole week... ... writers are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward to the story

Episode was a 9/10 .... 👍🏼

eminent thumbnail
😲Heyyyyy where did everyone goo???

Who will I say Good night to??? 😔😆

Ok Folks I'm out!! Good night/afternoon to All!

Waiting for the next episode...curious to see what Maan's reaction might be...
Will he be angry?
Will he be like.."get yo hand off ma woman..punk" !!??
Will he ignore him and not do anything, since he's too affected by the miscarriage??
OR
Will he just give Dev the "stare", which will force Dev to leave??!!

❤️ y'all!!

eminent thumbnail
Gauriiii!!! 🤗 Long time no chat!!! & now I have to go...