3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
NAGS
As for CON being a building factor.....i totally agree...once they achieve CON....then and only then can they take their relationship to a higher level.   A married couple has natural progression in their relationship....and CON is but a stepping stone to the next level....and now especially now due to this miscarriage.....they cannot simply progress to parenthood...till they climb the step of CON!! With Geet's pregnancy...they were using the detour in their marital relationship, but now they will be forced to walk on the MAIN road....for the detour is now officially closed!!
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for this understanding.  Lust and Con are certainly 2 highly misunderstood ideas.

Dont you also think,  nurturing and wanting a baby is a natural feel in a woman.  When women were married off young, the wiser ofthe old generation knew this was the only way that the woman could begin to nurture this god given gift.  Now the age for marriage is raised, this feeling within still remains the same.  Somehow, pre-marital relationships play their part, and this nurturing instinct is subdued to take horrendous other forms in society.  So this desire in Geet for the baby, to have another to fulfil this void is also a natural want.  No amount of outside factors, even other children, or charity to such causes can fulfil this void.  In time, with healing of her body and mind,  conceiving is the only fulfilment.  
Ok girls...this discussion has gotten really deep.....too much to think about!!   Its now past 1 AM...and i have a super long day ahead of me tomorrow.........so my final good night to you gals.......catch you all tomorrow!!

But I am glad...finally this show is evoking the good OLD DISCUSSION charm that it once used to!!

Good night...good day to you all respectively!!🤗
I agree with you both AL & Nagz:

For starters I feel Dev should be punished by law. He has committed a heinous crime .. and gotten away with it. Being kicked out of KM is not enough ..

yet at the same time he should be given time to repent. I believe if he is served his punishment by law in front of Geet then it would be satisfying if after his sentence he comes back to repent. And only then should they ever think of allowing him to repent.

So no .. the message of "do the crime, not the time" should certainly NOT be sent..

I feel it'd be easier to push this plan forward if they show Dev's grey shades later like AL suggested ... him showing grief etc but only to be ignored by Maaneet .. he'd feel useless and feel that if they aren't accepting his repentance he may as well turn evil ..

Z
Haila.....yeh mein kya dekh rahi hoon??

Momwa u r here still???
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Ok girls...this discussion has gotten really deep.....too much to think about!!   Its now past 1 AM...and i have a super long day ahead of me tomorrow.........so my final good night to you gals.......catch you all tomorrow!!

But I am glad...finally this show is evoking the good OLD DISCUSSION charm that it once used to!!

Good night...good day to you all respectively!!🤗
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
momwa??😲😲😲😲😲 i thought had been introduced to the bed, pillows, and blanket??
Originally posted by lovetheserial

NAGS
As for CON being a building factor.....i totally agree...once they achieve CON....then and only then can they take their relationship to a higher level.   A married couple has natural progression in their relationship....and CON is but a stepping stone to the next level....and now especially now due to this miscarriage.....they cannot simply progress to parenthood...till they climb the step of CON!! With Geet's pregnancy...they were using the detour in their marital relationship, but now they will be forced to walk on the MAIN road....for the detour is now officially closed!!
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for this understanding.  Lust and Con are certainly 2 highly misunderstood ideas.

Dont you also think,  nurturing and wanting a baby is a natural feel in a woman.  When women were married off young, the wiser ofthe old generation knew this was the only way that the woman could begin to nurture this god given gift.  Now the age for marriage is raised, this feeling within still remains the same.  Somehow, pre-marital relationships play their part, and this nurturing instinct is subdued to take horrendous other forms in society.  So this desire in Geet for the baby, to have another to fulfil this void is also a natural want.  No amount of outside factors, even other children, or charity to such causes can fulfil this void.  In time, with healing of her body and mind,  conceiving is the only fulfilment.  

I totally agree AL.......CON and LUST have nothing to do with one another.  And yes...for Geet...her maternal instincts have been instigated...and thirst will not be quenched till she has a happy healthy bouncing baby in her arms.....

For that my advice is Chalo  Chalo....Chaloooooooooo...MSK...Apne kaam pe lag jao!!😆

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I agree with you both AL & Nagz:

For starters I feel Dev should be punished by law. He has committed a heinous crime .. and gotten away with it. Being kicked out of KM is not enough ..

yet at the same time he should be given time to repent. I believe if he is served his punishment by law in front of Geet then it would be satisfying if after his sentence he comes back to repent. And only then should they ever think of allowing him to repent.

So no .. the message of "do the crime, not the time" should certainly NOT be sent..

I feel it'd be easier to push this plan forward if they show Dev's grey shades later like AL suggested ... him showing grief etc but only to be ignored by Maaneet .. he'd feel useless and feel that if they aren't accepting his repentance he may as well turn evil ..

Z

Zzzzz...I don't care how they get to the gray shades...but I want the GRAY to blur into the BLACK...for me that would be more fitting!!

LOL Nagzz.. yes chalo chalo chalooooooooo indeed!

We have given Maan Singh Khurana his mission -- now he has to follow along and take things in his own beautiful hands! Haan! LOL!

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

😡
momwa??😲 i thought had been introduced to the bed, pillows, and blanket??

Acha baccha...mein jaa rahi hoon...kya karoon the discussion is so gripping...i have said my good byes twice already...only to be lured into the discussions again!!

ha ha...babuwa kam karega.....oh ko pata hai ka karna hai......humnay cv's ko tel lene bhej diya....

oh ka haina ke SR maaneet ka hai...to CV's ka kaam🤣🤣🤣