Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam - Page 40

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

well thats wad the darkness signified to me atleast, i mean he could have walked inside, turned on the light to divert her attention to him..
but he just silently walked in, took steps towards her, and settled down next to her and allowed her to react and only when she did, did he respond..
i think it was a very well thought out scene.. it takes a heart of a sensitive soul to write something like that.. mahesh ya barry, kudos for the same i say !!
he was aggrieved as well, which is why he also needed comforting, so what if she had lost her womb, he had lost the feeling of being a father, and it was snatched away from him in the most shocking manner even before he could register it..
you know how hard it is for MSK to make an effort when he doesnt want to, but this was the first time he had taken to something instantly, cos it belonged to her, and he loved every part of her, and had grown to love it as his own, and was making efforts to become the best father.. and here you go in a minute, its all gone !😭
damn! i should stop.. i am getting way too sucked into this, there is more i want to say, but i better not .. it will mess my head and my day as well..😕

Niha my darling, come back to reality...like what everyone says.."it's just a fictional show"...😊 Thanks for highlighting the details of that scene. I never really paid that much attention to the technicalities, just thought the "finished package" looked great!

& You're right, they're both equally are very hurt from their loss... You know earlier whenever I would think of the 'MC' track, I would reminisce their Divine Amritsar trip... God gives Geet the answer to keep the "seedling", but also gifts a "caretaker"...
I actually wanted an MC track, but at times would often get double minded thinking of the Divine intervention..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Good night Nags!!

Hello Munni !!

eminent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Emi,    Are you just 17 ++++ ??????????????   Duh !  Girl.

Oh Well of-carse...???
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nihu,

What if we get the repentant Dev back who for a while tries to be the loyal young brother to Maan, the good bro-in-law in bhabi, the good man grandson... till an evil returns to reinstate his vicious self again.  So far the CVs are trying to tell us something of this man Dev where we are failing desperately to get ! We just want him punished.  He has a lesson to teach through this.  A man's life is in his hands for transformation, but his reputation and dignity in this world lies in the hands of the world and the people in it.  Repentance of ones own self can be initiated, but forgiveness from others and trust in that transforamtion comes very steadily.

Here again, honey, you mentioned the trust and confidence emotionally M&G needs to build in themselves steadily overtaking the Con factor or conceiving again factor.  I wonder if COn and conceiving are to be taken as an instance of only sexual gratification, or as something of an inborn need.  If looked at  maturely, the con and conceiving are part of a deep need in a human being, and more so if married the lust factor does not always have to play.  Con is confidence building in a couple. 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ZZZZZZZ give that link again where i can vote for maaneet please....

i lost it :(
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But as you say...hi did the CRIME so at least he should do the TIME...right now woh 2 bhoondh khoon deke...he is off scott free??  Me thinks not!!!

and i lbelieve har kisi ko repent karne ka chance dena chahiye... cos, holding grudges makes no one happy...
honestly, i would love to see Dev in jail, repent on his own outside it as well.. and then take the story to another level aftr that..
but will they show a 7 year leap .. ? no me no thinks

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Al...you have a more GRACIOUS heart than I...when i t comes to DEV...all i see is BLACK and WHITE...i refuse to give him any doubt.   As Nihu says,,,he is misguided....perhaps...but i don't just see that as a weakness...i see it as the GRAND FLAW!!

This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nags Good night

I would also like to say that Dev is not what we make him to be... 

Every instance they are showing  Dev working towards a positive nature...Repentance has played its part and now everything is left to the family around to accept that in due time.

Fabulously portraying this aspect of a son returned, he has yet to show that evil side.  We are unable to characterize the better side of him.  It would be good to see the loyal bro, till justice takes its toll.   

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aah kiss scene ki yaad dila di... i wish i could go watch it, i might at night now ...!! havign coffee .. second in the day already, i wonder how many more to go ..
lekin... yes, she will get her signs again very soon and this time her care-taker/well-wisher/life-partner is with her ..
toh kya darna

This content was originally posted by: eminent

Niha my darling, come back to reality...like what everyone says.."it's just a fictional show"...😊 Thanks for highlighting the details of that scene. I never really paid that much attention to the technicalities, just thought the "finished package" looked great!

& You're right, they're both equally are very hurt from their loss... You know earlier whenever I would think of the 'MC' track, I would reminisce their Divine Amritsar trip... God gives Geet the answer to keep the "seedling", but also gifts a "caretaker"...
I actually wanted an MC track, but at times would often get double minded thinking of the Divine intervention..

eminent thumbnail

it has to be dealt with smoothly and sensitively... and not but in the face !as of now i think he is not bad or negative at all..
i have always said, he made a huge blunder knowing not what the outcome would be.. it was an act of impulse and it costed him a lifetime ..
other than that, he is only a complexed younger brother ..
if you delve into his character ..

he falls in love with NT and chooses her over Meera- a wrong choice!
he gambles and thinks his brother will bail him out- a wrong choice!
he listens to his wife gets married for the second time to get money, he doesnt use his own head but just relies on a woman who seems to give him temporary respite- wrong misguided choice!
he sleeps with geet thinking he will get away without anyone knowing- again a wrong impulsive choice!

this doesnt make him a evil guy! it makes him a misguided soul, who doesnt know how to lead his life...

he is a pampered younger brother, a pampered younger grandson and also till the time he gets married a pampered husband to whom all was served on a platter... after initial inhibitions, Geet also gives in, making it easy for him..

the only thing that dents him is the way his brother blocks his roads... when he had expected help.. the fact that he is born of a maid/governess could also add on to his wanting to be what he knows he perhaps can never be! ofcourse thats a forgotten story .. 

his respect, gratitude and love for his older brother has always been aparent and there is no denying of the fact that he has been loyal to him all along !

his error in judgement on a momentary impulse is what made GHSP, GHSP ... !!
god i thought i wanted to go .. yeh kya kar rahi hoon.. kaam shuru karni hai 

Alright I'm confused... You said "if he is a mastermind he will make NT and others do stuff, he will only be an instigator, and be the bechara who is only repenting."  Is that not being 'Evil' ??

Anyway well, when compared to NT, yes Dev is NOT evil..NT is definitely evil! But like Nags said, Dev IS a Sinner!

& yes.. "a truely, very, misguided soul" who keeps making "wrong, impulsive,horrible choices"!! 😆

😆 OK Niha..Go!!! Don't want you getting in trouble at work!! 😆

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivz: Here's the link to vote .. and all others go to vote as well .. just post in the comment box every 1/2 hour that u vote for Maaneet!

Z