Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Ladies...it is past MIDNIGHT here....me off to sleep..............talk to you all tomorrow!!🤗
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Guys

I am backkkkkkkkkkkk....

What's going on?

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Greeting fellow citizens of the idiots clan

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it has to be dealt with smoothly and sensitively... and not but in the face !as of now i think he is not bad or negative at all..
i have always said, he made a huge blunder knowing not what the outcome would be.. it was an act of impulse and it costed him a lifetime ..
other than that, he is only a complexed younger brother ..
if you delve into his character ..

he falls in love with NT and chooses her over Meera- a wrong choice!
he gambles and thinks his brother will bail him out- a wrong choice!
he listens to his wife gets married for the second time to get money, he doesnt use his own head but just relies on a woman who seems to give him temporary respite- wrong misguided choice!
he sleeps with geet thinking he will get away without anyone knowing- again a wrong impulsive choice!

this doesnt make him a evil guy! it makes him a misguided soul, who doesnt know how to lead his life...

he is a pampered younger brother, a pampered younger grandson and also till the time he gets married a pampered husband to whom all was served on a platter... after initial inhibitions, Geet also gives in, making it easy for him..

the only thing that dents him is the way his brother blocks his roads... when he had expected help.. the fact that he is born of a maid/governess could also add on to his wanting to be what he knows he perhaps can never be! ofcourse thats a forgotten story .. 

his respect, gratitude and love for his older brother has always been aparent and there is no denying of the fact that he has been loyal to him all along !

his error in judgement on a momentary impulse is what made GHSP, GHSP ... !!
god i thought i wanted to go .. yeh kya kar rahi hoon.. kaam shuru karni hai 

Originally posted by: eminent

Niha, good thought but I doubt that...and I'm saying this only from watching his character from the past episodes. Now if the CV's change his traits altogether, then perhaps that's a possibility!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Nagz!!! :)

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
rip and rap nani, the floor is all yours !!!😆😆

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I am not saying that they should change the track..........but damn it will give me an opportunity to RIP into him.......have been dying for the chance!!  There is no FORGIVENESS for him from Me!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Al i was to go, and start working, but now i have given myself the concession of another half an hour ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

An advantage of working on your own i guess ...😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Peeps! I am sooooo happy cuz Maaneet are getting so many votes on Wassup ..

so guys don't stop voting in the comment section of today's Wassup 14th epi for Maaneet as best jodi!!

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
and i lbelieve har kisi ko repent karne ka chance dena chahiye... cos, holding grudges makes no one happy...
honestly, i would love to see Dev in jail, repent on his own outside it as well.. and then take the story to another level aftr that..
but will they show a 7 year leap .. ? no me no thinks

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I am of the belief that ONCE A SINNER....ALWAYS A SINNER!!

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nags Good night

I would also like to say that Dev is not what we make him to be... 

Every instance they are showing  Dev working towards a positive nature...Repentance has played its part and now everything is left to the family around to accept that in due time.

Fabulously portraying this aspect of a son returned, he has yet to show that evil side.  We are unable to characterize the better side of him.  It would be good to see the loyal bro, till justice takes its toll.