Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

🤣🤣🤣

u read my convo with Munni di🤣🤣

go ahead....instruction is needed for proper initation

We can create an USER MANUAL for him with step by step instructions, and ILLUSTRATIONS to use as guides....what say??😆
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Honeydew, Girls, 

Why is it that I feel so much pain through your writings.

i was pained and felt every inch of emotion that i expressed on paper yesterday .. come to think of it, why the hell do i take these things so seriously? its just a show right?😆
forget it .. who am i kidding...🤣

_________________________________________________________________________________
symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...😭 .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Honey,  Girls, 

thats what the family will always be there for right.  I am so glad that Maan Singh Khurana gave Geet that family who is now so hopelessly grieving with her yet adapting her to the changes she has to come to terms with.  And the Khurana Khandan, they are not a bunch of weaklings, the women are strong.

yes i love the fact that every woman in the khurana khaandaan has a mind of her own.. they love, but they dont get pushed over, and i think thats amazing.. coming from the fact that the show is written by two males, directed by males and has only one lady creative, and one lady producer, looks like the makers took it upon themselves to prove they can delivered the much demanded woman's touch without the help of a woman..😆

The only other filling of a void can be Maan's baby within her.  Now if they were to keep this Con. and baby for the finale, I find no meaning in it !!  (becomes so typically an eye wash serial).  With time as the best healer, with time for Geet and Maan to come to terms and grip reality, they have to take time out for themselves.  Perhaps this is where Dev would become strong.  Work himself honestly in to KC minus the acumen of MSK's brains.. And slowly weave his way into KC. 

i have a feeling they will not delve into that area so soon !! instead they will focus on both of them growing emotionally dependant on one another .. my ears and eyes didnt miss the line, maan bhi mujhe chor ke chale gaye, sab mujhe chor ke chaley jayenge.. and that will become a deep seated fear in her, and she will perhaps not be able to trust people around her, and this will pain Maan! he will try and get thro to her, with no outcome for a while ..
Dev is slowly gaining foot hold and that was evident from the precap .. Maan will not like it, but he is the father and he is trying to be nice, and geet is weak and vulnerable, would Maan be able to say anything to their face? He might warn him later .. but Maan himself is a little to shaken at the moment to say anything... this can give rise to way too many complications..

Let them have 3 'good, better, best'  Cons.  If ultimately the CVs need to lure trps with Con in the finale, let them reserve the best of 3 for the last. 

😳

A void of a baby can only be filled by another baby.  No amount of work in the office, or a fight for justice, or even friends can fill this emptiness in Geet.  A time comes in every womans life, to enjoy a baby, care for it, nurture it and love it.  Its an insurmountable need within a woman. 

very true .. but that could also be fulfilled by geet being around children in general .. she may always want her own, but would she be ready to take a chance again, she would always carry the fear of losing ti again.. she blamed herself for it .. she might close up and be scared .. if ever their consummation happens, it would be the most beautiful melting of souls into one !

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

we always feel karring....karring is sharring🤣

See Shivu...we re too much like Guru!!😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nagz! I'm with ya all the way. Maan may not thrash Dev in front of Geet cuz of her condition .. but once alone with him .. he will give Dev the dhulai of his lifetime for trying to touch his Geet!

As now .. DEV KAMINA HAS NOTHING .. NO BOND WITH GEET! He shouldn't dare touch her ...

And someone help me in killing both Dev and Annie. Why the hell do they NOT know that Geet is their Bhabhi and they should refer to her as Bhabi .. not Geet ... that is one thing that's irking me to no extent. Especially Annie. They may be older than Geet but they should realize she is married to Maan .. the eldest of the house and she is older in relation to them now!!!

Maan made NT say Bhabi .. he should instruct these two losers too now!

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hello ladies..........Al, shivi, Munni, Zzzz, Dhanno, Nihu....anyone else..??🤗  Are we FEEL KARRING yet?😆

Helloooooooooooooooo 🤗...

Aap yahan kya kur rahey ho?

Sona nahin hai kya?

Muniza

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GC is brilliant, yes Nags.

As Mishti M and Mk ZZ and Dh were saying,  this Daadi cry ws sunk in to our hearts !!

How he cried "DAADI" and "why did this happen to them" ???  My heart cries !!  Yes, GC is purely perfection !!!

Yeah,  Dev touched her in one scene, and then no touch ??? Which one is it ???

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

EMI the texan,    He He He😛    Chitty Bang Bang😊

LOL...your so funny AL!!! Chitty Bang Bang??!! Hey I love Dick Van Dyke by the way!!(- that is if you were referring to the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang😆)
Oh & I did "tip tip" my way to yesterday's thread & commented as well!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awwww..... dont cry .. 🤗🤗
but yes i was reallly effected n moved, and i guess the update that i made 15 minutes of the telecast explains wad effect it had on me😕

Originally posted by: dtri

Darling,

I watched today's episode at work... in breaks... terrible timing of people interrupting me and phones ringing... so I didn't cry as much... although I was heavy.. and feeling the pain of both Maan and Geet... I had it all under control...

And then I read your take... and started balling... So touching!!!! Wonderfully written.. It was like you were feeling what Geet was feeling, and I could feel what you were feeling... so message well conveyed!!!! Bravo...

Thanks for making me cry :)

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Star Player taking a billion years to upload the epi? I like watching HD epis of GHSP too .. it's taking forever today!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Emmzzzzzzzzz & Nagzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Belcum! 🤗

We're discussing just bits and pieces of general stuff and today's epi :)

Shivz .. I know right!? But I bet you he thinks that way cuz he knows how vulnerable Geet is in this situation and he's taking full on advantage that kamina!

Z

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Hey isn't Dev suppose to be in the outhouse?? Didn't Maan specifically tell Daadi he shouldn't come in front of Geet?? (ignoring staircase accident)