Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Shiv-kinz! You explained so beautifully the difference b/w a man and a woman in these crucial moments in life! I loved that touch of reality too!

And yes I noticed that everytime he'd face away from Geet he'd be dying inside and as soon as his face came in Geet's view he'd brave up a smile just for her! Poor Baby!! <3

That hug is embedded in my mind forever yaar! It said too many things at once .. such a beautiful scene!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivi...I can give him INSTRUCTIONS on how to make a NEW a baby....if he is willing to learn!!
😳

🀣🀣🀣

u read my convo with Munni di🀣🀣

go ahead....instruction is needed for proper initation
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I think Jyo is planning on killing us!!

Those pictures are making my mind go haywireeeee. AHHH and Ashu's siggs are not gonna help either! 🀣

Btw .... Feel Karo Feel Karo!!! 🀣OMG

GurTi must've been like .. OK OK We get itttttttttttt. And there doesn't need to be much direction for us to FEEL IT! 🀣🀣

Z

OMG Z I heard the director say that as well!! It was hilarious!! Feel kaaroo!!...Uttao!...Feel Kaaro!! 🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Emmzzzzzzzzz & Nagzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Belcum! πŸ€—

We're discussing just bits and pieces of general stuff and today's epi :)

Shivz .. I know right!? But I bet you he thinks that way cuz he knows how vulnerable Geet is in this situation and he's taking full on advantage that kamina!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honey,  works for me when u r aruondπŸ˜›

Girls

The desperation in Geets cry for her baby back, is so terrificly emotional !!  And infalliable Maan, his face has only one look - a big ???  at why the baby was taken away ???  Only Daadi's words seemed to have the effect of years of wisdom bang on the face -  after all she has gone through deaths of her children too !  Maans parents ???

I feel this heavy heart when Geet says "everybody is leaving me and going" - I remeber she said that when she was brought from the rain into his bedroom by Maan and she was with fever and said exactly the same words !!

Devs love for Bro and concern for his well-being is very evident here!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hellis Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???😑 I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!😑
roseinbloom thumbnail
EMMZ! LMAO! I was cracking up so harddd .. the guy was screamings his lungs out!!!

Feel Karo Feeeeeeeel! Yes!!! Bohat Achaaa! Utthaoooooooo!

I was like woah dude... Chiillllllllllllllllllllax. 🀣

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello ladies..........Al, shivi, Munni, Zzzz, Dhanno, Nihu....anyone else..??πŸ€—  Are we FEEL KARRING yet?πŸ˜†

we always feel karring....karring is sharringπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EMI the texan,    He He HeπŸ˜›    Chitty Bang Bang😊
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello ladies..........Al, shivi, Munni, Zzzz, Dhanno, Nihu....anyone else..??πŸ€—  Are we FEEL KARRING yet?πŸ˜†

MEEEee!! πŸ˜†  & oh yeah me 'feel karrying' & patiently waiting for the 18th to watch actual feel feel touch touch!! ! πŸ˜†