Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dtri

Naahi naahi hum to geetwa ka liye hi kah rahi hoon!!! o ka hi to bachua chahat rahi na!!! to jaldi se fatafat SR karegi to hi to bachua aaega na!!! acha kono baat naahi - do chaar din rowat dene rahi ooo ka... par phir to SR maangna hi howat!!!

Haha my attempt at this painful language... so Munni re and Shivani - tell me how baddd I was hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

u were very good at ur attempt...EmbarrassedπŸ€—
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

bahuria, yeh Cv's kahe beech mein ghaseet rahi ho? Cv's ko bhejo tel lene......aur Maaneet tum dono ho jao suru....aray Sr unki hai......oh ko jaisa karna hai.....waisa kare.....woh sasure Cv's ko kahe beech main ghaseet na....kahe?

Babuwa....mera babuwa.....tohre ko jaisa SR karna to befikar suru ho jao....woh CV's ko hamnay tel lene keliyeh bhej diya🀣

tohre ko jab hi suru karna hai.......karo.....kono dikat nahin hai......koi ruswa nahin hai

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

yes maanwa you have Shivani's permission - Ho jaao Shuru hahahaha 🀣🀣
EBasso thumbnail

u were very good at ur attempt...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

O ji Thank you ji tusi bade top ho ji 😳😳😳😳 (that was my punjabi attempt)
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dhwani- yes yes...maanwa has the "go" permission....he can eshtart anytime!!🀣
 goood with the punjabi tooπŸ˜›
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was trying to catch up with the convo after I left and then saw that you zaalim log started with your Bahari Talk! You know how slow I get when I read that right?

So yea... I skipped it because it would've taken an eternityyyyy for me to finish reading!

Hope ya'll don't mind and just tell me in plain Eeeeeeeenglish what you guys are talkwa-ing about. 🀣

Z
EBasso thumbnail

Dhwani- yes yes...maanwa has the "go" permission....he can eshtart anytime!!🀣

goood with the punjabi tooπŸ˜›

Thank you thank you!!! On Maanwa's behalf too... I gave up bihari and went to punjabi since it seemed easier hehehe
roseinbloom thumbnail
Dhwanz: That is the coolest career I've ever heard of in my life to tell you the truth!

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›GOOD Evening  JI's .   I'd like to say hello to Muniza, Dh,  Shivu.  Alwa Halwas here.
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I was trying to catch up with the convo after I left and then saw that you zaalim log started with your Bahari Talk! You know how slow I get when I read that right?

So yea... I skipped it because it would've taken an eternityyyyy for me to finish reading!

Hope ya'll don't mind and just tell me in plain Eeeeeeeenglish what you guys are talkwa-ing about. 🀣

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz darling Maan now has permission from Shivz to have SR with Geet... that was the summary of our conversation... we were talking about why Geet was crying so much and telling Maan to give her baby back... and why Maan was crying so much at that.. he should have just said... ANY TIME BABY, AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey ya'll don't worry our Baby Angel will come back in the form of Maaneet's Baby!! 😳

Maan promised himself to make Geet khush .. and by the looks of the article he will try his level best .. and we shall get a passionate song out of it too!!!! You won't believe how excited I am right now. Eep!

Z