Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
"We men are strong in muscles but these ladies are strong hearted"
Abhishek Bachan from the movie HUM TUM.....

Hi Z and DhwaniπŸ˜›
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey my Shiv-kinz!! <3

Kaisi ho? How are you handling Maaneet Devastation versus GurTi Mazaaaa Tiiiiiime πŸ˜†

Z
Z i know what u mean how our show is different i totally doo...

other shows would show...

1. dhoom tananan dhoom tanananan dhoom tanana bg scores...
BOOM BOOM BOOM.....annoying ass flashbacks which will show for half the episode

2. The couple blames each other angrily for killin the baby....Geet would have blamed Maan.....and maan would have blamed geet...and BAM a separation track....

3. Geet would be in shock and the whole family would try to bring her back from shock...try to make her cry....
AND SURPRISINGLY....Dev would be able to make her cry and then maan would be forever grateful to dev the ehsaan faramosh

4. geet would have gone crazy would have cried like a psycho...

5. Maan would have angrily left and trashed the whole hospital because of his gussa...

all these could have been a possibility if it were a Zee Tv show....BT show, colors, or a Starplus show...meaning Ekta, Rajan, and the other saas bahu producers lolz
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey my Shiv-kinz!! <3

Kaisi ho? How are you handling Maaneet Devastation versus GurTi Mazaaaa Tiiiiiime πŸ˜†

Z

Gurti/Maaneet maza time❀️🀣☺️😍πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ
maaneet devastation πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
roseinbloom thumbnail
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIVZ!!

I thank Nissar & Team everyday for not showing us crap tracks like that! Honestly they handled the situation soo dang well .. I was surprised to not see some

Dhooom Tanananan Dhoom Tanananana Dhooom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cry Cry Sob Sob Punch Fists On The Wall

It's Your Fault .. NO IT'S YOUR FAULT

I HATE YOU ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dhooom Tnanananan Dhooom Tanananana

Faint ..

So glad that we didn't have to see that ...

πŸ˜†

Btw ... who do you think the "much awaited character" is gonna be? Kya CVs ne humari sun li? Are they gonna bring us Sam or Vicky? πŸ˜ƒ

Z
Eh le....meri pyari behena Z wa....is waitin for her Vicky kya?? lolz

who knows....they even may mean characters such as Meera, Sasha, NT, Vicky, Sameerah, even Pari would be awesome....

i would not mind seein them all hehe
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Z i know what u mean how our show is different i totally doo...

other shows would show...

1. dhoom tananan dhoom tanananan dhoom tanana bg scores...
BOOM BOOM BOOM.....annoying ass flashbacks which will show for half the episode

2. The couple blames each other angrily for killin the baby....Geet would have blamed Maan.....and maan would have blamed geet...and BAM a separation track....

3. Geet would be in shock and the whole family would try to bring her back from shock...try to make her cry....
AND SURPRISINGLY....Dev would be able to make her cry and then maan would be forever grateful to dev the ehsaan faramosh

4. geet would have gone crazy would have cried like a psycho...

5. Maan would have angrily left and trashed the whole hospital because of his gussa...

all these could have been a possibility if it were a Zee Tv show....BT show, colors, or a Starplus show...meaning Ekta, Rajan, and the other saas bahu producers lolz

Hey Girl you are back... how was dinner???

HAHHAHAHAHAH BTW I LOVE YOUR POSSIBILITIES ... sooo true.... I like the idea of Maan going on a breaking spree.... at least we get to see Angry Maan :)😳😳😳😳😳
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIVZ!!

I thank Nissar & Team everyday for not showing us crap tracks like that! Honestly they handled the situation soo dang well .. I was surprised to not see some

Dhooom Tanananan Dhoom Tanananana Dhooom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cry Cry Sob Sob Punch Fists On The Wall

It's Your Fault .. NO IT'S YOUR FAULT

I HATE YOU ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dhooom Tnanananan Dhooom Tanananana

Faint ..

So glad that we didn't have to see that ...

πŸ˜†

Btw ... who do you think the "much awaited character" is gonna be? Kya CVs ne humari sun li? Are they gonna bring us Sam or Vicky? πŸ˜ƒ

Z

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ tum to ek kadam aage nikli... you made me visualize the whole scene EKTA EESHTYLE!!!!! Good going...

Ohh my god and I am soooo excited about the new track... I hope it's Sam... it will be an interesting twist... it's time to close one more loop CVs...

You guys are right they have already started moving the story forward in the right direction YEEEPPIEE>>>

Okay it's time to respond to Jyoti's wonderful take...
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Eh le....meri pyari behena Z wa....is waitin for her Vicky kya?? lolz

who knows....they even may mean characters such as Meera, Sasha, NT, Vicky, Sameerah, even Pari would be awesome....

i would not mind seein them all hehe

OH my god i have been thinking for quite a while... how great of an actor Pari was, and how well sketched her character was... she expressed her emotions so well and she did awesome as a bubbly young girl in love with Maan... Loved her sooo much... and I have been wishing every time I watch an old episode with her in it, that she some day comes back.... my wish - PARI COME BACK!!!!! it's besides the point that Geet actually looks older than Pari in the show even though Geet is shown to be 18 and Pari shown to be 23-24 ish!!!! hehee
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivzz.. lol yesssssssssssssss Mera Vicky aye ga haan! He is done dwindling in the forests now and has decided to come back to KM! πŸ˜† Yaad he na sab ko woh kaisa hona chahiye! Totally troublemaker types but clean and pure at heart and funny and nautanki! Haan! ;)

Dhwanz: lol Shivz and I are always mocking shows that give the typical scenarios considering out GHSP is tres tres different!

BTW PEEPS! Keep voting for Maaneet at this link:

Our very own DD won best tv actress last time on Wassup .. and this time we gotta vote for fav jodi ..

so go to the comment box under the vid and every half hour vote for Maaneet!!

Z