Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

😳

That was the most rocking pic, most means most....

@ Z TV - Hello Dear...

How are you?
Did you read my take?

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Peeps! I shall go and eat and give my bro lunch ...

till then

Feel Karo Feel Karoooooo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Z

<3
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Well .. my Kleenex ka dabba is empty now thanx to GurTi's awesome acting skills .. I'm not gonna call it acting anymore. That was too real and I had to hold my heart cuz I couldn't bare the pain.

Maan said khushiyan will be back for Geet. And that our Baby Angel is playing up there kushi kushi se..

Maan breaking down in front of Daadima ..  My Poor Baby!! Maan don't worry .. God does things for a reason .. and your Baby will come back as a result of your love for Geet -- believe me! God is just holding your Angel back for a while ok?

Awww Poor Geet! Geet it'll be fiiine your dreams of becoming a mother will be fulfilled .. you have your Maan by your side. He may not have been able to come right on time now .. but in the future you will be blessed with an Angel to call truly and only yours.

Precap: Tell me why this kamina is daring to touch her -- GET AWAY FROM HER! Want to be sorrowful? Be it in the outhouse! You are not welcome in KM dang it! (But that was interesting and I can't wait for tomorrow to see how Maan handles it!)

All in all ... heart-gripping performance by GC/DD. They are so natural at this that tears just flow and flow and flow aur rukne ka naam hi nahi lete!

That's all I can bare to write about the episode.

Ok so ... *sob sob* at Maaneet and Boww Chikaa Wow Wowwww at GurTi. ☺️ 🤣 I am off to watch Wassup TV segment now .. gaaaaaaah X-rated pictures X-rated PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ hello my Z girl how are you??? long time no taallk.... yeah yaar.. i am finding myself short of words for today's episode too... sooooo sad... so real.... so gloomy... so touching... i can't wait for tomorrow's episode too
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Btw if Jyo said there are some censored pictures ... then I wonder what these posted pictures were -- if not X-rated? 🤣🤣 

Gosh meri tau hawa hi nikal gayi dekh ke .. I am feeling to shy to look at them again! 🤣🤣🤣

Z

Hehe - jyoti ko bolo PM kare :)

Jyoti - lage haath hum ko bhi bhej dena :)😆😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok here is my Episode take for today😳

Today once again we get an extremely painful ,gut-wrenching episode which made us all cry and feel for the loss of Geet and Maan ...but it was a beautifully executed and gripping episode👏👏👏👏👏

I m in tears actually watching the episode😭😭..the scene where both slept in each other's arms on the hospital bed and cried their heart out will remain a memorable scene for me forever in this series👍🏼...it was beautifully captured and u can feel the extreme pain of both the characters the way they both so tightly held each other and felt the pain of losing their angel together😭😭....Why I say GHSP is still better than other soaps is because here neither there is any melodrama nor any unnecessary stretching of hospital drama nor a cliched way of doctor saying "Geet can never b a mom"😆 nor Maan-Geet r blaming each other for the loss..instead they prefer to blame themselves for the loss and then cry in each other's arms👍🏼...the pain depicted looks realistic...watching their expression u can say yes these two hv really lost something very precious...and thats why I love the show whether it goes as per my wish or not ... 😊

DD gave an award winning performance today..no doubt...the first scene where she cries her heart out and tells MSK to bring my baby back actually makes u wish for a moment that plss let MSK become a God for one day and fulfill Geet's wish😭😭...thats how powerful DD's acting was⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....And when MSK leaves from there because he doesn't want to show his pain to Geet and nor can he see her pain because he knows that for the first time he cannot give Geet something which she has asked for ,he feels really helpless and so goes from there,that time the way Geet says that "Everyone left me ...Maan too" ,I really felt like giving her a tight hug and share her pain😭😭😭...Gosh what brilliant acting from her👏👏👏....

GC was equally complimenting DD today...I can say even he was fabulous with his restrained performance today👍🏼...Normally its easier for a girl to bring out her emotions in the open and cry her heart out in her man's arms.....but its the guy for whom its difficult to cry in front of all..a guy can never show his emotions in front of all ..especially in front of his wife...thats the reason I loved how he went outside and cried his heart out in front of Dadi but not in front of  Geet....he tried his best to hold back his tears making sure Geet does not see him cry or feel his pain and helplessness😭...thats why I loved DD's performance of flawlessly pouring her heart out to her man and GC's performance of flawlessly holding back his emotions despite feeling immense pain⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MSK is not good with words ...he always fumbles in such situations ...thats why we saw him walking out of the room because he was helpless and clueless about what to say..he hated the fact that Geet asking him to give their baby back and he could not do so....😭...he could manage to get her a kulfi or a aloo tikki anytime and anywhere...but when it came to the most precious angel of their life,he could not get it for her😭 

The episode in terms of content hv very little to offer..but the way GC-DD hv depicted the pain of losing their angel is what made the episode stand out today👏👏👏...Less dialgoues but some heart-wrenching expressions and emotions coming from these two made the episode another classic⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Precap actually shows a progress in the story because somewhere all 3 MSK,Dev and Geet right now r sharing the same pain and we can say that Dev-Geet r actually connected to a very strange bond ...that is the baby which is their blood....so I m glad that CVs r trying to show this complex relationship between the three characters here👍🏼...Mayb Dev's intention in the precap in just to console Geet because they both r sharing this same loss...but will this make MSK feel even more guilty or make him feel like a outsider there ??🤔...Or will his love for Geet overshadow all his other insecurities ??😳....CVs hv shown a MC which is painful...some wanted it and some not...but what I can see from last 2 episodes is that they hv a planned track ahead and they r moving accordingly👍🏼..

There were few turn-offs in the episode like Dadi's cliched filmy dialogues trying to show her emotions but it din't touch me too much🤔 ;Then Arjun's concern for Geet doesn't make any sense😕...But these were small issues...and overall GC-DD's brilliant performance overshadowed these minor issues today😊

Episode Rating:10/10...Outstanding execution..flawless editing and direction...and Fantabulous acting by GC-DD is enough to give the episode full marks👏👏

Ok this was Episode Analysis and now I hv something else to say in General about this Post-MC  Track😊
After going through FB and IF where I hv seen many r bashing either DD for the MC since she din't want a baby-bump or the CVs for it...I hv something to say today again😆😃

I cannot speak for others ..but can speak for myself...I analyse a show ,because I love to do it for my own satisfaction..I don't care if someone else is reading me or not...I love predicting or debating and I will keep doing that ..if not for this show..then mayb for some other show...it gives me the satisfaction to understand various human psychology in virtual world..🤔😆

I think post-MC more of us r clueless about what next and that is what is making us so passive in our thinking....what happens is that when we watch a show,we make up a story in our mind about the characters and expect them to behave in a way we hv fantacized it...just when we see its going against our wish,we start getting negative towards the show and jump to conclusions like story is over..characters r ruined...etc etc..its because we ourselves r blank and stunned with the sudden twist in the storyline which mayb we hv not expected...but think of it...isn't this the creativity coming from the CVs where still after 1 year they hv the capability to shock us ...After watching saturday's episode..how many cried ...or how many went numb asking what next ?...I guess all had that feeling in their mind...right🤔 ...and that itself is the answer  that story is not over because we r asking what next....its just that what we hv predicted has not happened...so again we can say unpredictable nature in the show is back...isn't that positive ?...🤔

MC is painful...but even pain can b beautifully depicted on screen if the CVs hv a vision😊...I dunno if anyone has read my analysis for the MC-Episode...but I hv already predicted the future story..I dunno if it will happen the way I hv visualised ...but still like I said it gives me satisfaction to keep predicting irrespective of the outcome ..mayb I m stupid or over-positive or whatever😆..but I hv been doing this for past 12 yrs now😆......I feel the loss of baby can b seen fron a different POV...if the MC would hv happened because of Brij or NT..we can say Geet lost her justice battle...but was that the case ?No..Geet lost her baby in a accident because for the first time she showed more concern for her hubby than her baby...we can say the choice loop started by MSK is completed by Geet here.....This itself can give rise to a gripping track ....how will MSK react when he will come to know about it ?..will this change Geet-MSK ka equation ...will they b able to come out of this loss ?...was Dev behind all this ?...Can Geet still get her justice ?...Will this loss make Geet strong and she will join KC to come out of her depression ?...These questions can make the future track...so from which angle we can say Story is over ?...Yes I agree things hv not gone the way we wanted ..but that doesn't close the options....if baby track had a story potential then even MC-track hv a story potential....we just need to think from that point now...Geet might hv lost her baby but does this end her journey or struggle ?..

And lets b honest here..Did CVs really do justice to the baby track even once ?🤔....Several illogical scenes were shown which made us question whether Geet will give birth to a superman or what sort of pregnency is this ...we might hv justified it all because we wanted the baby but somewhere we hv seen that CVs themselves were not comfortable carrying out the baby -track....they were not able to progress with the story with the baby track for last 2 months if u see....I dunno who is at fault here....CVs or actors or who,..its not my problem..I m seeing it as viewer...and I can see CVs had no real vision with this baby track...Mayb now with MC-Track they hv a certain vision🤔....mayb now they r more comfortable to progress the story ahead ...because the way MC-Episode was executed....I feel CVs hv a track in mind...they know what they r doing....Its a challenge for them and for the first time they hv dared to do something which had stunned half of the fans...We hv extreme views just because saturday ka episode moved us...shocked us...made us clueless ....how many other shows hv actually evoked so many emotions altogether in virtual world ??...so that itself gives rise to many possibilities ./..😊
Analysis/discussions/debates is not just limited to demanding from CVs we want this and we want that.....Analysis/Discussion/debates should b done till the time we hv certain emotions left for the show....emotions can b extreme here..but the fact that we all r affected one way or the other itself proves that whatever we might say,we still want to know WHAT NEXT ?...

About DD's baby bump issue..who m I to judge here....Its not my headache..I m just a general viewer😊....as long as  an actor, she will give us mindblowing performance irrespective of which direction the track goes...I will continue to admire her professionalism...fact that her expressions in last 2 secs of the episode moved me to tears ,I will admire her....fact that both GC-DD's performance hv evoked such strong emotions in all of us,I will admire them in thier profession....What they want to do or not do is their choice..every actor draws certain limitations in their career to make sure that their performance looks convincing and they don't make a mockery of themselves on screen if they r not comfortable with it....SRK refused lip-kissing on screen ...does that make him unprofessional ?...he might b hving reasons for it😊....And here we don't even know the real story ...based on one gossip page of TOI,is it fair to jump to conclusions that DD is responsible and throw mud at an actress who hv continued to give mindblowing performance over 10 months...why we love Geet serial so much...why we feel connected to this show so much ? Is it not because of the actors who never failed to surprise us for their flawless acting ....and today just because things in the story don't go our way,is it fair to throw mud on those actors ?...it mayb the CV's vision also...mayb they r not comfortable with a baby track...mayb they want to move the story in a different direction...who knows what is the inside story....I feel we as viewers should stop speculating about an actor's personal life equation or their demands or whatever because inspite of hving 100s of birdies noone really knows what goes behind the screen.....We hv visualised something,but CVs went the opposite direction...so what next ?...lets accept it that way without blaming anyone else...😃
EBasso thumbnail
Did you guys see this post:

YEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
roseinbloom thumbnail
Dhwanzzz: Meri Jaan thanx for replying to my short take. Yes, I am at a loss for words. I love how they didn't do the typical dragging .. the typical stay-in-the-hospital for 5 days stretch .. or the fact that they didn't make Geet stay in shock the entire time. Those are things I've seen done and done again .. so I was glad GHSP is different yet again in that aspect.. I was expecting that stuff but CVs surprised me by not showing that.

My favourite scene is when Maan and Geet lay together .. holding onto each other for dear life .. Hayeeee such an awesome scene yet so painful .. </3

Jyo: Wonderful take dear! I always go to the Den to read your and Ash's takes because they're so well written (including every1 else too) But I love how you have this calm way of explaining things to us so that if we had a problem with something .. we could read your opinion on it and then feel all better :) LOL your takes are like Maaneet Therapy 😆 .. when in doubt.. read Jyo takes! Hahaa.

Z
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
One Moree Emosanal One haha Pakka next one will be TTBP one..
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG Dhwanz I did! And I got sooooo excited because

1) Passioante song sequence! EEP!

2) Awaited characters are to enter: Either Sam or Vicky right!? DOUBLE EEP!

This is gonna be one rollercoaster ride for us and I'm already buckled in! Can't wait to see what CVs have in store for us.

Aww man I love our CVs ... they didn't go all cliche on us and show a whole entire week of Geet being in shock or crying ... instead they are already into a storyline ... alongside showing Maan consoling Geet and making her happy .. Maaneet are going to be ever closer now. 😳

Man, I love GHSP!

Oh and ASH I am so glad you didn't leave! Apart from being addicted to GHSP .. you are right about the fact that this is one reality so many parents have to face .. and GHSP is just another medium of showing this .. but see as GHSP is different than any other serial .. they're going to show us different things to make us all feel a little better.

:)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG Ashhhhh .. *tear tear* That one is sooo beautiful!!

Yayy TTBP is next! :D

Z