Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo Guys.....Me off....Main 2 gante pehle Jaane waali thi....But you know how addicted one gets 😆

Kal Milte hai......

Good Night Nags, Munni, Shivu, Al, Seher, Jyo, dhwani, Zzzzz.....
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😛Dtri Dh,

See page 13 !  Your pain will disappear😉
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Sona sona Geet ka angan, chalo mil kur cheer up karey humarey MaanEet ko.....

_________________________________ Edited _______________________________________

Wonderful episode, full of tears, pain... MaanEet made me cried.. DD, GC brilliant job👏 👏👏, Anju ji, SS brilliant job once again....Serously SS made Dev charachter more interesting now...I hope he will stay for longer time....

When Geet asked Maan " Maan mujhey mera baby la kur do" That was tooooooo heart wrenching...I felt I lost my own baby...1 day my kids were not around me, I felt my life is empty....if you have more babies, and then you loose the baby, atleast you get reason to live, but if you loose your first one you will not come out with this emptiness till you conceive the 2nd one.....Maan promised to himself to give happiness..Maan we know you are always there for her to make her happy..

Now they only can console eachother, no one can fill this emptiness of them...Every single things reminded her only the baby..The baby for whom she left her family, fought the world, stood on her own, and now the baby is gone for ever.....

Maan was breakdown himself, but stood strongly for her....Gurmeet did fab job as helpless hubby, who could't see his wife breakdown like that, who couldn't see her in pain. Mens hardly express their pain like womens, they mostly hide their pain inside them...I am sure later he need that console from Geet, he will need the shoulder of her...Right now Geet need him, but later he needs her more....

Precap - No matter what, but i loved it that CV's showed Dev's emotional attachment with baby, with Geet...I know people will throw andas and dandas on me, i dont have any sympathy any feeling for him, but no matter what he was biological father, and when one person in guilt already, his feelings counts as well......

Muniza

Munni re...

No andaas or dandaas from me dear.. you are right... it was a well thought out aspect of their complex relationship... and I hope it is handled just as sensitively!!!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Muniza and Shivi:Aaj ka epi was very sad na😭...so thought to cheer you all up with these hot hot photos😆😳....But once again I m loving the unpredictable factor in the show..today's episode moved me😭 and after a long time I m again anxiously waiting for next episode😳

upar se this tip tip is getting too hot now😛....yes its the boldest these two hv done so far and if CB CVs can get them to do such bold dance..then we can expect Geet CVs to go few miles extra na🤔😆

awwwww thank u for cheerin us up....i hope u r holding off well..as u have to deal with the sad episode....and the crazy fans who have started a DD and GC fight....and DD bashing spree

🤗
thanks for the lovely pics
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

Chalo Guys.....Me off....Main 2 gante pehle Jaane waali thi....But you know how addicted one gets 😆

Kal Milte hai......

Mein aayi aur aap chali? Acha thik hai ...
Good night darling

Kal Milte hai......

gn viji😳🤗

sweet dreams of hot hot maaneet......do not dream of the sad maaneet....u know is no good to cry while sleeping
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Munni....mein theek hoon..par dard ho raha hai...as I am working today!!  Episode was good.  Me too sad from a characterization perspective...my heart goes out to Maan and Geet....but excited form a story perspective...curious to see how CVs have planned the next track.   Finally some excitement is back in this show!!

Please take care yourself...

I am totally agree with you that excitement is back.....
We so attach to Geet, it's part of our daily life...We lives that show, so obviously inka pain humara pain.....
Hum unki khushi ke gawah hain, hum unke gham ke gawah hain, unke khushi ke saathi hain, unke gham ke saathi hain...Iss safar mein hum unke saath hi toh hain....

Muniza
Oho oho....meri Dhanno agaye 🤣🤣
jk jk....hello Dhwani🤗
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Muniza and Shivi:Aaj ka epi was very sad na😭...so thought to cheer you all up with these hot hot photos😆😳....But once again I m loving the unpredictable factor in the show..today's episode moved me😭 and after a long time I m again anxiously waiting for next episode😳

upar se this tip tip is getting too hot now😛....yes its the boldest these two hv done so far and if CB CVs can get them to do such bold dance..then we can expect Geet CVs to go few miles extra na🤔😆

Jyo...Geet VCs ko akal aayegi tab na!!! 😡  Par....kya dance hai yaar...too good...no INHIBITIONS at all from either side...wow!!👏
😡
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kal Milte hai......

Good Night!!🤗