--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shivi....give me the link for the video...i wannasee too!😛
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Traitor ki bachi, tu traitor, mujhey traitor bolti hai...Main ne tujhe ache ache naam diya, aur kya paya main na "traitor" ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­.....

Muniza

awwww di......do not cry please...u cry i will cry
main aapse pyar se traitor bulati hoon....no cry di....is no good...is very contagious and that is when sharing is NOT caring
yeh lo tissu padko
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
....they did a lot of reherasals before they actually went for the rain😛😛😛😛😛
so u can see them both just rehearsing....laughing and having fun......even durin that time where he rehearses lifting her up.....( u can tell that while rehearsing they were sooo talkin about something no lipsin the actual song) and then his sexy phingers go on her ahem..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😉Now u r talkin' mishty M.   The link pls.  or is it in the main forum ????

Me thinks,  they have real reel life feelings, MM,  and cannot do without each other in reel life😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Munni..............🤗

Nags ðŸ¤—,....

How are you my pyaar?
Howz your pain?
Episode was too sad, me still not came out from that....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Shivi....give me the link for the video...i wannasee too!😛

ha ha momwa....yeh lijiyeh
if u do not want to watch the other bakwas....just go to 1:00

have fun.....me will too go watch again😳 it was tooooo good....u will see what i mean when u watch it....they were on full masti mood....watch their naughty glances as well😈
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Is this the way GC-DD r answering thier critics🤣,..these shocking pics r from IF ka wassup video....😃

few r censored...so can't post😃...now my hope for thier CON hv gone 200 times high🤣

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

No Doubt AL........Its Maan who triggers the fire in Geet, making her see beyond things and making her realize that it necessarily does not have to be the in a certain way......Yes Justice was hers to begin with and Maan is the force that pushed her to act....This is the scenario i wish changes from here on.....I dont want to Initiate the Justice Track, i want Geet to be the one who does the initiation and Execution this time.....and Maan Supporting her in this act of hers.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vij,

I wonder if CVs want Geet to fight the battle independently with an ease, with just support from Maan.  Ofcourse, Khurana Khandan is full of strong women, who have faced the world and their lives bravely. But India is a hot bed seat of idealism of family, importance of husband as the rock for the woman, man and woman fighting a cause but always man as the force where the girl takes the lead.  So if the CVs are clever, Geet will be the torch, but somehow I feel its Maan who would push the right buttons for her.  Hoping it may be otherwise.  Like a Shweta Tiwari, in Indian Telly world who stood the brunt of abuse from her husband and now is a blazing trail of single minded determination.  Lets hope otherwise but no disappointments even if its Maan who leads her all the way.  Maan is too cute to be overlooked😉.

I agree No Disappointments if MAAN does the leading Part, it will be a treat for sure.....But A change is always welcome right????.....When GHSP dared to be different, Logical and fictional at the same time and make a stand for itself....I really wish they show another side of the Modern Indian Women too....When GHSP went ahead and showcased Woman Power in its right dosages, with not utter nonsense and realistic touches added to it (Even if there was a driving force behind it)why not request the CV's of GHSP to revolutionize the Indian Telly Woman????
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Munni Kaisi Ho??????🤗

I am fine, how about you?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Is this the way GC-DD r answering thier critics🤣,..these shocking pics r from IF ka wassup video....😃

few r censored...so can't post😃...now my hope for thier CON hv gone 200 times high🤣

Jyotiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ðŸ¤—, mine too, we all are become so greedy now, chalo chalo bindaaaaaas sa Con scene do lolz....

Muniza