Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji....trust me if they wanted to they could have turned this into a total ektaish show....cause mahesh is from ekta's camp...and so r the two Cv's they showed on the credits list....

but they didn't...and still have handled the 2 weeks well....

To each their own.....Shiv, Its Going Great Now....Now Doubts

But  i have already given a statistical Report of how the show went down hill and i feel its always better to play safe.......

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Shivi - Hi, how are you?

Muniza

oh ek aur naam add karna bhul gaye silly me๐Ÿ˜ณ
traitor๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....did u guys see the wassup tv gurti segment??

DD was laughin when he put her down after his sexy phingers went up on her ahem ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yeh ladki haas rahi thi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i damn sure she was laughin at that....cause u can soooo tell....they both were on full on masti and he lifted her.....and then his thumb went alll over that area....no joke khud he dekhlo...and the moment he put her down she broke out in laughter...
if i were her i would be like dude GC contral them phingers
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ha par bechara kare to kya kare......his phingers are just soooo long.......he can't control them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tip Tip, again girl ๐Ÿ˜†  Mishty Mystery, what if I tell you that DD and GC have no other (in ur words ahem) feelings for each other except reel life feelings ๐Ÿ˜†.  THey become wooden and unimpressed with each other, once they are off the sets.  Huh !๐Ÿ˜‰

Well of course they only have "reel" feeling for one another no real feelings๐Ÿคฃ
Gurti are just brilliant friends now.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ which is why they share a very GREAT comfort level....but Alwa my sweet halwa u have to see that segment....u will see what i am talking about๐Ÿ˜†

both Gurti were having a gala of a time.....both laughing and rehearsing....they did a lot of reherasals before they actually went for the rain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
so u can see them both just rehearsing....laughing and having fun......even durin that time where he rehearses lifting her up.....( u can tell that while rehearsing they were sooo talkin about something no lipsin the actual song) and then his sexy phingers go on her ahem....yea and then he puts her down and she just bends down laughin...u couldn't see much of Maan's expressions because the camera mostly targetted geet's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i love that segment watched it over and over again๐Ÿ˜Š
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sona sona Geet ka angan, chalo mil kur cheer up karey humarey MaanEet ko.....

_________________________________ Edited _______________________________________

Wonderful episode, full of tears, pain... MaanEet made me cried.. DD, GC brilliant job๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, Anju ji, SS brilliant job once again....Serously SS made Dev charachter more interesting now...I hope he will stay for longer time....

Yeah but, we're all wondering what his story would be...Maybe now they will reveal both the brothers' family past...

When Geet asked Maan " Maan mujhey mera baby la kur do" That was tooooooo heart wrenching...

I know that part was so sad...Did you see the anguish in Maan's eyes?!! I wonder if he'll be mad at himself for not being able to get what his wife wants...

I felt I lost my own baby...1 day my kids were not around me, I felt my life is empty....if you have more babies, and then you loose the baby, atleast you get reason to live, but if you loose your first one you will not come out with this emptiness till you conceive the 2nd one.....Maan promised to himself to give happiness..Maan we know you are always there for her to make her happy..

Now they only can console eachother, no one can fill this emptiness of them...

True...they only have each other....did you see how many times they hugged? Poor souls..๐Ÿ˜ญ They'll be each others strength..

Every single things reminded her only the baby..The baby for whom she left her family, fought the world, stood on her own, and now the baby is gone for ever.....

Maan was breakdown himself, but stood strongly for her....

Precap - No matter what, but i loved it that CV's showed Dev's emotional attachment with baby, with Geet...I know people will throw andas and dandas on me, i dont have any sympathy any feeling for him, but no matter what he was biological father, and when one person in guilt already, his feelings counts as well......

Don't worry Munni doll I won't throw andeys and dandeys at you!!๐Ÿ˜† I understand, he was always repenting his mistake-he feels guilty..he's been feeling guilty when he came back to KM from Canada..

Muniza

rickks thumbnail

Viji beta i never denied that Dev is not the biological father...but by just donating a sperm doesn't mean u become a father...there are duties of a father that man must perform...he didn't do anything a father is supposed to do for the child...

which is why, Maan is the real father...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Yes There are duties a father has o perform....No denying that........and hence Maan is for sure the Papa....But thats Dil ki baat....

As per science as per law Dev is the Dad and there was so much they could do to exploit that track....

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh ek aur naam add karna bhul gaye silly me๐Ÿ˜ณ
traitor๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Traitor ki bachi, tu traitor, mujhey traitor bolti hai...Main ne tujhe ache ache naam diya, aur kya paya main na "traitor" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Al & Viji - Hello Girls

Hope you both are doing great?
Sorry me very sad after watching the episode, and it's not the pain of only the episode, me equally crying for Japan Devastation.....

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....did u guys see the wassup tv gurti segment??

DD was laughin when he put her down after his sexy phingers went up on her ahem ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yeh ladki haas rahi thi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i damn sure she was laughin at that....cause u can soooo tell....they both were on full on masti and he lifted her.....and then his thumb went alll over that area....no joke khud he dekhlo...and the moment he put her down she broke out in laughter...
if i were her i would be like dude GC contral them phingers
๐Ÿคฃ

ha par bechara kare to kya kare......his phingers are just soooo long.......he can't control them

WHAT?? I'm off to see it!!!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No Doubt AL........Its Maan who triggers the fire in Geet, making her see beyond things and making her realize that it necessarily does not have to be the in a certain way......Yes Justice was hers to begin with and Maan is the force that pushed her to act....This is the scenario i wish changes from here on.....I dont want to Initiate the Justice Track, i want Geet to be the one who does the initiation and Execution this time.....and Maan Supporting her in this act of hers.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vij,

I wonder if CVs want Geet to fight the battle independently with an ease, with just support from Maan.  Ofcourse, Khurana Khandan is full of strong women, who have faced the world and their lives bravely. But India is a hot bed seat of idealism of family, importance of husband as the rock for the woman, man and woman fighting a cause but always man as the force where the girl takes the lead.  So if the CVs are clever, Geet will be the torch, but somehow I feel its Maan who would push the right buttons for her.  Hoping it may be otherwise.  Like a Shweta Tiwari, in Indian Telly world who stood the brunt of abuse from her husband and now is a blazing trail of single minded determination.  Lets hope otherwise but no disappointments even if its Maan who leads her all the way.  Maan is too cute to be overlooked๐Ÿ˜‰.
rickks thumbnail

@ Shivi - Hi, how are you?

Muniza

Munni Kaisi Ho??????๐Ÿค—