Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Emi-ohhhhh u made me think about NT....yaar she will be soooo happy to know that her husband's baby is no more in a another woman's tummy...

sorry i know that baby was never Dev's.....baby was always maaneets......but i am sayin that phrase in NT's perspective...

she will be happy....i wonder the MC will send some telepathy to her...and she will awaken smiling....😈🀣

awesome takeπŸ€—

Common Guys Aise Bolne se sachayi thodi na badaltha hai......For us the Baby is Maaneet's....But kya sach mein aisa hai......????Dev is its Bilogical father and there si no denying that.......

NT.......Her sole aim to attack Geet every time was the life growing inside her.......Now with the Baby gone, what are the chances that NT will be back????

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Aaj Geet ki halat hai kuch is kadar..........

Parinde Ka Dard Bhara Fasana Tha
Tute The Pankh Aur Udte Huye Jana Tha
Tufaan Toh Jhel Gaya Per Hua Afsos
Wo Hi Dali Tuti Jis Pe Us Ka Aashiyana Tha..

OMG!! Nags, How moving... Both of them...
If they had these as a narration in the background, I'm sure it would bring tears to the viewer's eyes...and add to our already moved soul...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....did u guys see the wassup tv gurti segment??
DD was laughin when he put her down after his sexy phingers went up on her ahem 🀣🀣
yeh ladki haas rahi thi😲😲😲😲😲
i damn sure she was laughin at that....cause u can soooo tell....they both were on full on masti and he lifted her.....and then his thumb went alll over that area....no joke khud he dekhlo...and the moment he put her down she broke out in laughter...
if i were her i would be like dude GC contral them phingers
🀣🀣🀣🀣

ha par bechara kare to kya kare......his phingers are just soooo long.......he can't control them
Originally posted by: rickks

Common Guys Aise Bolne se sachayi thodi na badaltha hai......For us the Baby is Maaneet's....But kya sach mein aisa hai......????Dev is its Bilogical father and there si no denying that.......

NT.......Her sole aim to attack Geet every time was the life growing inside her.......Now with the Baby gone, what are the chances that NT will be back????

Viji beta i never denied that Dev is not the biological father...but by just donating a sperm doesn't mean u become a father...there are duties of a father that man must perform...he didn't do anything a father is supposed to do for the child...

which is why, Maan is the real father...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hello Bahura/muni di/tinku ki tinky di
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan was breakdown himself, but stood strongly for her....

Precap - No matter what, but i loved it that CV's showed Dev's emotional attachment with baby, with Geet...I know people will throw andas and dandas on me, i dont have any sympathy any feeling for him, but no matter what he was biological father, and when one person in guilt already, his feelings counts as well......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munni,   A grief I can sense in your writing, as much as I feel that in Nihus.

Yes the cry for the baby, was very emotionally swept and drowned in a sorrow only a mother could feel.  Maan always delved into Geet and so he felt the tears like none else.

Yes,  Dev is certainly touched but to what extent ???  Yes, he certainly has had feelings for the baby, ever since his days of realiziation of wrongs and repentence.  He also loved the baby for the sake of his brothers love for Geet and her child.  But of recent episodes, he has had an exceptional, unseen attachment, wherein he would always be there for any need of Geet's.  To what extent would this attachment for Geet continue, now that the baby has been lost ????  There has to be a plot in the making here ????

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Thats why i am saying if all those ANGER and the initial track of Seeking Justice etc has to resurface, Dev has to fall in Geet's eyes once again.......The question is how interested the CV's are in pursuing such a track????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vij,

A viewing of episodes from the begining,  we see that Geet has always been fired to act by Maan.  There has never been a loss of time for her to take up her battle gear and work her energy to defying all odds, but always for purposes of good works.  Justice track was hers to begin with, but Maan is the force that pushed her to act.  Even when she thought its Maans brother,  Maan stood by her for justice against Dev.

CVs have to track Maan.  Maan has to initiate this justice track back into Geets blazing trail.  She is the gentle woman.  She turns into a worked up activist, when Maan throws the bait.  And Maan is no less.  For him now, Geet is the reality.  Before her,  everything was a game of chess.  Balancing life, balancing his empire, balancing people around him.  He kept his head above the slush and let everybody else act. 

The best bet is Maan to torch her into action.  But now for what.  I see Maan still sees red when he just comes across Dev.  So theres still fiery fire to devour Dev in Maan. 

No Doubt AL........Its Maan who triggers the fire in Geet, making her see beyond things and making her realize that it necessarily does not have to be the in a certain way......Yes Justice was hers to begin with and Maan is the force that pushed her to act....This is the scenario i wish changes from here on.....I dont want to Initiate the Justice Track, i want Geet to be the one who does the initiation and Execution this time.....and Maan Supporting her in this act of hers.....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Hi, how are you?

Muniza
Dev being kicked in the nuts.......(left side) and me doing the kicking🀣🀣
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....did u guys see the wassup tv gurti segment??
DD was laughin when he put her down after his sexy phingers went up on her ahem 🀣🀣
yeh ladki haas rahi thi😲😲😲😲😲
i damn sure she was laughin at that....cause u can soooo tell....they both were on full on masti and he lifted her.....and then his thumb went alll over that area....no joke khud he dekhlo...and the moment he put her down she broke out in laughter...
if i were her i would be like dude GC contral them phingers
🀣🀣🀣🀣

ha par bechara kare to kya kare......his phingers are just soooo long.......he can't control them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tip Tip, again girl πŸ˜†  Mishty Mystery, what if I tell you that DD and GC have no other (in ur words ahem) feelings for each other except reel life feelings πŸ˜†.  THey become wooden and unimpressed with each other, once they are off the sets.  Huh !πŸ˜‰

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago