Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Nags......Beautiful Dear........Alfaas hi nahi hai to tell you how painfully apt this it.....😭

Aaj Geet ki halat hai kuch is kadar..........

Parinde Ka Dard Bhara Fasana Tha
Tute The Pankh Aur Udte Huye Jana Tha
Tufaan Toh Jhel Gaya Per Hua Afsos
Wo Hi Dali Tuti Jis Pe Us Ka Aashiyana Tha..

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Momwa-i understood ur first shayari...the second one killed me lolz....i was like huh? i will try readin it again...i have to understand it😛

Shivi...read the third on on this page too....just above!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Emi-ohhhhh u made me think about NT....yaar she will be soooo happy to know that her husband's baby is no more in a another woman's tummy...

sorry i know that baby was never Dev's.....baby was always maaneets......but i am sayin that phrase in NT's perspective...

she will be happy....i wonder the MC will send some telepathy to her...and she will awaken smiling....😈🤣

awesome take🤗
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

well i understood this oneCryCryCryCry
nice momwa.....i love this one and the first one...second one i am tacklin still🤣
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

she will be happy....i wonder the MC will send some telepathy to her...and she will awaken smiling....😈🤣

awesome take🤗

🤣 Her evil smile...that would be funny...but scary at the same time!!! 😆

Thanks !!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Viji- do not phear my shister.....i think these CV's and writers have the capability to stun us like swati and priya did once in our life....gosh i hate it that they are not here for the show....i wish they were...

Yes Shiv par hum kar bhi kya sakte hai....Shiv Fear toh hogi na, you see a cat who has fallen in Hot water, even fears the sight of Cold Water......After the utter crap they had shown us, the doubts never fails to resurface

but if this were a typical serial.......Geet would have blamed maan for the MC....and both main leads would have blamed each other...

separation hota aur fights hoti......

geet would have gone in total shock....and they would all have to get together and make her cry like a typical saas bahu show.....
where the family would try to make her cry.....

secondly they would have made maan go balistic...breakin things here and there shouting an cryin like a maniac....whereas here he looked like he had to constrain his acting a bit to make himself look less expressionless and shocked......like a real man in the real world would...

next Maan and geet would have never slept clutching each other in that way jif it were another show......in fact like i said they would have used the blame game instead...

but OMG those hugs were soooooooooooo damn good....4 hugs...and each hug had a huge impact.....they both were just phenomenal...

I agree....But i dont think that the CV's ever would TURN Geet into One...

especially the part where maan tells geet to sleep and the way they hold each other was just WOW......u can easily tell the pain in maan's eyes which he is tryin to hide from geet....and poor geet even scared to close her eyes as if she does even maan will leave her...

i loved the usage of psychology today...the way they showed men and women coping in different ways...

women are always more expressive and i loved how DD portrayed each and every expression of a mother who just lost her child and is scared that everyone close to her will leave her.

men are less expressive they like to keep every emotion bottled up...especially in situations like these.....they want to look stronger for their wives so that they can handle them....and not once did Maan show himself breakin in front of her as he had to keep her strong....

if u notice GC's expressions changed every time they hugged u see more pain....hurt.....and wantin to cry but helpless to hold it...helpless that he cannot bring their baby back...

the moment he comes in front of Geet facing her....he composes himself....and tries to console his dear wife.

Wow wow.....i knew these two would fire up if they were givin such scenes...

Viji kya bolti shister?

Very True.....The showcase of pain, Hurt helplessness, loss, stillness etc were subtly handled......And when we have ace actors like GC and DD cant we lessen our expectations????

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats why i am saying if all those ANGER and the initial track of Seeking Justice etc has to resurface, Dev has to fall in Geet's eyes once again.......The question is how interested the CV's are in pursuing such a track????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vij,

A viewing of episodes from the begining,  we see that Geet has always been fired to act by Maan.  There has never been a loss of time for her to take up her battle gear and work her energy to defying all odds, but always for purposes of good works.  Justice track was hers to begin with, but Maan is the force that pushed her to act.  Even when she thought its Maans brother,  Maan stood by her for justice against Dev.

CVs have to track Maan.  Maan has to initiate this justice track back into Geets blazing trail.  She is the gentle woman.  She turns into a worked up activist, when Maan throws the bait.  And Maan is no less.  For him now, Geet is the reality.  Before her,  everything was a game of chess.  Balancing life, balancing his empire, balancing people around him.  He kept his head above the slush and let everybody else act.  

The best bet is Maan to torch her into action.  But now for what.  I see Maan still sees red when he just comes across Dev.  So theres still fiery fire to devour Dev in Maan. 
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Suban-Allah 👏
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooooooooooo

Anyone home?
I have updated my short take, if gets time will update in detail, but so far that's my take....

Muniza
Viji....trust me if they wanted to they could have turned this into a total ektaish show....cause mahesh is from ekta's camp...and so r the two Cv's they showed on the credits list....

but they didn't...and still have handled the 2 weeks well....