Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Me Butting In....Koi Prob toh nahi na????😆

@Nags......Yes to forget Dev and to overlook what he has done is unacceptable....But Now Dev has kinda lets say 20% redeemed himself  in the eyes of Geet, by giving blood to Maan.......So technically i feel Dev once again should fall in Geet's eyes, for the whole justice/punishment track has to begin....For this according to be the complexities in Dev's Character must be brought out and more over personally i feel he should not not be the saint, but the Satan

@ Al......Yes the pain on Dev's face is palpable.....But i hope that they dont Turn him into the GOOD GUY......He is the foil fand has always been one...Whether he was present or absent.....and this side must be totally exploited....which will only enhance the author back role of Geet......

Viju...I totally agree.    BUT i said this on Saturday...and again today...I could not DEAL with DEV and is tears...what were they for??

Like Shivi says above....why was he crying?? Where was he when he hurt her...and callously slept with her just to satisfy his LUST....had he not given into his lust at that time, Geet would not be here today...again going thru another loss...no??
😡
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand the meaning of Dev goin to geet any way...

IF he cannot face Maan and couldn't stop him when he left the room...HOW CAN HE face geet to whom he did the wrong things to??

If he had NOT slept with her...maybe she would have not been going through this MC...and pain...time again HE is still the cause of her misery.....

because she is pregnant cause of him.....cause of his selfish manly desires he ruined the life of poor young geet and ended up makin her pregnant.....

btw Samir was fab today in whatever little role he played in the bg.

As for maaneet they both are sooo good...both blamin themselves for that cause of the MC....when in reality even for the MC i blame Dev....because she was pregnant cause him😡😡😡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M Mystery,

Have u noticed that Dev never holds his head up high when his big bro is around.  Like come in to the presence of the Kingmaker.... But the minute Maan leaves,  Dev and Geet, incidently and insignificantly seem to have an invisible alignment.  They come into each others presence, more so Dev.  Geet is too loyal a wife to enter Dev's !  An unfortunate magnetic attraction.  Let me not devalue the magnet.  Let me say, the spider Dev weaves his web in and around Geet.  So are we to expect anything ???

Miscarriage was clearly Geets carelessness.  But blown to pregnancy was certainly Dev the culprit's fault.  And Dev the culprit had a bigger game planner behind -  NT !! - Cruela De Ville !!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Shivu : no point in antagonising ourselves thinking about Dev's past deeds....CV's have wiped the slate clean.......moreover this Dev is not THAT Dev and that Dev is not THIS Dev!!  Naya actor, naya khirdhaar!

ok I am packing up else my NAYA boss will ask me to look for a NAYA job!!😆

my foot naya khirdhaar.....i am about go book a flight to the sets and take tommy along and at gun point tell them that they better get Dev and Nt arrest for what they did to geet.......they can show w.e track regarding dev...but in the end......he must pay for his sinful deeds....papi dusht😡😡😡

oh yea i blame someone for the mc......it happened because of dev....as if he kept his ahem in his pants then our poor geet would have never been preggers...and then she would have never gotten an MC....😡😡😡
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Shivu : no point in antagonising ourselves thinking about Dev's past deeds....CV's have wiped the slate clean.......moreover this Dev is not THAT Dev and that Dev is not THIS Dev!!  Naya actor, naya khirdhaar!

ok I am packing up else my NAYA boss will ask me to look for a NAYA job!!😆

Hey Savi.....as the track opens up i am sure we will get to see the various complexities Dev's Character can bring out......And when we have a hardcore Villain Lacking dont you think with an ace actor like Samir Sharma, the CV's would fill him up in his old shoes but in a Brand New Style????😉
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Savi.....as the track opens up i am sure we will get to see the various complexities Dev's Character can bring out......And when we have a hardcore Villain Lacking dont you think with an ace actor like Samir Sharma, the CV's would fill him up in his old shoes but in a Brand New Style????😉

That's right meri Raani....wohi GAND packaged in a new wrapping!!!😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

From Geet to Zindagi.........

Kabhi daman kabhi palkain bhigona kis ko kehtay hain
kisi mazloom se poocho ke rona kis ko kehtay hain

kabhi meri jaga khud ko rakho to jaan jaogay
ke duniya bhar dukh dil main samana kis ko kehtay hain

meri ankhon mere chahre ko ik din ghor se daikho
magar mat poocho veeran hona kis ko kehtay hain

tumara dil kabhi agar pighlay ghum ki hararat se
tumhai maloom hojaye ga rona kis ko kehtay hain

Come on Kullu....koi jawaab nahi???
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

my foot naya khirdhaar.....i am about go book a flight to the sets and take tommy along and at gun point tell them that they better get Dev and Nt arrest for what they did to geet.......they can show w.e track regarding dev...but in the end......he must pay for his sinful deeds....papi dusht😡😡😡

oh yea i blame someone for the mc......it happened because of dev....as if he kept his ahem in his pants then our poor geet would have never been preggers...and then she would have never gotten an MC....😡😡😡

well if Dev would have kept his pants zipped, then GHSP wudn't have happened......the very essence of GHSP is gone with the baby .....I think Maaneet should never have married....it would have then been a very interesting storyline..
--Nargis-- thumbnail

well if Dev would have kept his pants zipped, then GHSP wudn't have happened......the very essence of GHSP is gone with the baby .....I think Maaneet should never have married....it would have then been a very interesting storyline..

Savi....what is done cannot be undone....but the CVs need to earn their keep...and give us a BOMBLASTIC story ahead!!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Viju...I totally agree.    BUT i said this on Saturday...and again today...I could not DEAL with DEV and is tears...what were they for??

Like Shivi says above....why was he crying?? Where was he when he hurt her...and callously slept with her just to satisfy his LUST....had he not given into his lust at that time, Geet would not be here today...again going thru another loss...no??
😡

No Doubts Nags.....Ki agar woh dil se bhi royega toh we will never feel for him or forgive him for what he did......But i seriously feel ki its too early to say.......Dont you feel so???

From the day SS has entered as Dev,nothing much has been revealed about his character......What SS is doing as Dev is simply what Dev was already doing before he Disappeared (AS) that of being guilty followed by an act of repentance......which continues till date.......What more of his character has been revealed...Kuch bhi nahi right???

The only reason i feel we are getting this affected is because the Guys portraying Dev now is doing it much better than AS.....

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honeydew, Girls, 

Why is it that I feel so much pain through your writings.

_________________________________________________________________________________
symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...😭 .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Honey,  Girls, 

thats what the family will always be there for right.  I am so glad that Maan Singh Khurana gave Geet that family who is now so hopelessly grieving with her yet adapting her to the changes she has to come to terms with.  And the Khurana Khandan, they are not a bunch of weaklings, the women are strong.

The only other filling of a void can be Maan's baby within her.  Now if they were to keep this Con. and baby for the finale, I find no meaning in it !!  (becomes so typically an eye wash serial).  With time as the best healer, with time for Geet and Maan to come to terms and grip reality, they have to take time out for themselves.  Perhaps this is where Dev would become strong.  Work himself honestly in to KC minus the acumen of MSK's brains.. And slowly weave his way into KC. 

Let them have 3 'good, better, best'  Cons.  If ultimately the CVs need to lure trps with Con in the finale, let them reserve the best of 3 for the last. 

A void of a baby can only be filled by another baby.  No amount of work in the office, or a fight for justice, or even friends can fill this emptiness in Geet.  A time comes in every womans life, to enjoy a baby, care for it, nurture it and love it.  Its an insurmountable need within a woman. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago