Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam - Page 3

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Vru,  Sis's,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Vrushi's take:

the dev factor...

will enrage..Maan...and..then what do you think he is going to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan is made of stuff that only 'the wiser can think' but he should not be the fool to act too wise in a situation which is a hot bed for Geet.  Dev has the inevitable attraction to anything and everywhere Geet seems to manifest, and Maan better be the fool to stand up and please her.  He says that he cant allow Geet to be pensive, but Gosh is he just allowing Geet to fall into Dev's arms !!  Hey Maan, put up your battle vestments, blow the battle bugle, and fight for this girl, keep her alive, keep her happy.

What will he do??  From past experience,  he has this unnerving feeling to walk away, perhaps allowing a festering of 'situation' 'tween Geet and Dev.  But I sure hope as 'H***' Maan stands up like the soldier and fights !
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Happiness Will Find Me

I have made my mind up,
an there is no way it will be changed.
No one can get me to,
not even you,
the love of my life.

Even if it's something that I love,
I have just given up,
my mind wont change.
You have already tried,

but it didn't work.
You told me that you want to see me happy,

and this makes me happy......

Please don't worry about me,

happiness will find me once again,
that time will come when I am with you.

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

😊Hello Nags,

Hope ur back is recovering from the pain.

Even before Maan can say 'jack rabbit' Dev has crept in.  For better or for worse,  Maan needs to buck up - because a fire that consumes within can take all 3 of them by surprise...  Honestly I feel uneasy with Dev's moves...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nag's words:

I would think that he would think about having his own kids with her first no....the docs didn't say anything about Geet not being able to conceive....right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al... Thanks for asking...the back is healing...but it will take time. 

As far  as Dev..i too have a queasy felling about this triangle....I hope the CVs don't make it cheap and flusy.....i hope this grayness in Dev is handled in a mature way!!

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nags : the CV's wouldn't want to go into another pregnancy drama - so what is next best thing?  Adoption. Especially the little one whom they showed y'day......

@Rush : cynic soul that I am definitely don't think you are insensitive...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

@Nags : the CV's wouldn't want to go into another pregnancy drama - so what is next best thing?  Adoption. Especially the little one whom they showed y'day......

@Rush : cynic soul that I am definitely don't think you are insensitive...

Savi...i think they have a lot more to resolve in their relationship before they can even raise the question of adoption.  I mean logically it would make no sense to adopt if they have not even CONSUMMATED their relationship.....so it would be the CART before the HORSE again...no?

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi All!!
Going to watch episode now...
Be back.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ALRIGHTY THEN!!!!!! Wow what an emotional & teary episode!!! I must say, Gurti did an incredible job in making everyone cry! (except me of-course, 'cause I usually hardly ever cry, but I totally felt the emotion!! Oh yeah..I cried when Kajol dies in We Are Family- so sad..ok regress!!πŸ˜†)

I was incredibly saddened when Geet says "Maan left...Everyone left me"...."sab mujhe chor ke chaley ghey.." It almost seems as if she still subconsciously harbors a complex or a feeling in which everyone will leave her eventually...

I really loved their consoling hugs, and I'm glad Maan got a chance to cry in Daadi's arms- even if it was for a little bit..
I liked how they both lay down on the hospital bed while Maan comforts Geet..What a touchy scene...

I'm sure Maan suffered another shocker upon hearing Geet's words to bring the baby back. Helpless was written all over his face...
Just to fulfill Geet's request, he can have all the road-side food stalls in the comfort of their home.. but what about this one?... Sadly there are somethings that even the great MSK can't do...πŸ˜”

Regarding the precap...I know Dev is there to console her, but I'm curious to see what Maan's reaction might be.
Will he be angry?
Will he be like.."get yo hand off ma woman..punk" !!??
Will he ignore him and not do anything, since he's too affected by the miscarriage??
OR
Will he just give Dev the "stare", which will force Dev to leave??!!

hmmm... Is Dev's role really ending? Or has it just begun??
 Waiting to see what comes next..

Oh as for AA, I'm hoping Arjun
, puts 2 and 2 together and realizes he was wrong on his own ... But looks like their story will be sidelined for now..Hey maybe NT will come out of coma upon hearing Geet's MC??!!πŸ˜† That is what she wanted from day 1!!!
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@lovetheserial : Yeah, what part of "stay away from Geet' does Dev not understand!

Maybe tomorrow again Dev will be shown as a Mahatma....argghh!!
Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Nags how are u.............you opeened thread................😑
waiting for stupendous performance from Gurti

ZIndagi ke taraf se Geet ko.................

Iss zindagi main sabko mukmal  zahaan nahi milta
Kissko zameen Kissko Asmaan nahi milta
ho bhale dil main khwaishen hazaro
Har khawaish ko akhiri makaam nahi milta

From Geet to Zindagi.........

Kabhi daman kabhi palkain bhigona kis ko kehtay hain
kisi mazloom se poocho ke rona kis ko kehtay hain

kabhi meri jaga khud ko rakho to jaan jaogay
ke duniya bhar dukh dil main samana kis ko kehtay hain

meri ankhon mere chahre ko ik din ghor se daikho
magar mat poocho veeran hona kis ko kehtay hain

tumara dil kabhi agar pighlay ghum ki hararat se
tumhai maloom hojaye ga rona kis ko kehtay hain

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As far  as Dev..i too have a queasy felling about this triangle....I hope the CVs don't make it cheap and flusy.....i hope this grayness in Dev is handled in a mature way!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nags,  yeah Dev's a sensitive issue and to be handled with care and maturity.  I would like the excitement of drama to drown me,  but would like Dev to handle himself maturely... He through his repentance wanted one thing in life - his bro be happy with Geet.  Today, my gut feeling, Geet is gonna fall for anyone who sympathises with her, anyone who does not push her to the limit, anyone who is gentle with her - Dev fits that description a little too well and into that mould jumps the spider !!

Just want Maan to handle things maturely with greater insight and words and words to console Geet, and use time and space only and only for Geet !

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eminent

Hi All!!
Going to watch episode now...
Be back

Hi Saher..........πŸ€—