3IDTZ-Soona Maan ka Angan,Dhoondh rahi Geet hardam

Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Index:

Joyti's take: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1636987?pn=23

Spoilers???πŸ˜•  Vinu....tussi kitthe ho....hoon toh aajao!!😭
For Geet:

Kuchh Zyada Nahi Maanga Tha Maine Zindagi Se Lekin,
Zindagi HaMesha Mujhse Zyada Hi Maangti Rahi...
😭

DD was brilliant today...as always....but everyone know what is to be expected of a mother in this instance.  I think GC stole the show....he delivered MAAN perfectly again today.....just showed enough emotion and tears with Geet....then alone and in Daadima's arms...that is exactly how a man like Maan acts and behaves.  And I agree....he is truly worried this time...how will he pull Geet out of this??

Precap.................hmmmmmmmm...what the hell is Dev doing...and hoe can he think of even touching her....even to just console her...UGH...who does he think he he...or yeh HAQ isko kiss ne diya???😑 I hope Maan rips into him tomorrow......but he may not do it in front of Geet...but I do hope Maan gives Dev a piece of his MIND and his FIST!!!😑

Sona sona Geet ka angan, chalo mil kur cheer up karey humarey MaanEet ko.....

_________________________________ Edited _______________________________________

Wonderful episode, full of tears, pain... MaanEet made me cried.. DD, GC brilliant jobπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘, Anju ji, SS brilliant job once again....Serously SS made Dev charachter more interesting now...I hope he will stay for longer time....

When Geet asked Maan " mujhey mera baby wapas laado Maan" That was tooooooo heart wrenching...I felt I lost my own baby...1 day my kids were not around me, I felt my life is empty....if you have more babies, and then you loose the baby, atleast you get reason to live, but if you loose your first one you will not come out with this emptiness till you conceive the 2nd one.....Maan promised to himself to give happiness..Maan we know you are always there for her to make her happy..

Now they only can console eachother, no one can fill this emptiness of them...Every single things reminded her only the baby..The baby for whom she left her family, fought the world, stood on her own, and now the baby is gone for ever.....

Maan was breakdown himself, but stood strongly for her....Gurmeet did fab job as helpless hubby, who could't see his wife breakdown like that, who couldn't see her in pain. Mens hardly express their pain like womens, they mostly hide their pain inside them...I am sure later he need that console from Geet, he will need the shoulder of her...Right now Geet need him, but later he needs her more....

Precap - No matter what, but i loved it that CV's showed Dev's emotional attachment with baby, with Geet...I know people will throw andas and dandas on me, i dont have any sympathy any feeling for him, but no matter what he was biological father, and when one person in guilt already, his feelings counts as well......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
I am back
I am back

you know it

dont scrub it

and for back do read bad....

shommon...(MJ Style)

My God you all must think of me as a totally insensitive person..but..you see i have not seen last 4 days epi...so the impact of MC is not there on me...

just finished watching saturday's but again..i guess watching it with breaks is not helping either

me no shed buckets worth of tears...

tho i do feel the acting was par excellence... the blank look they had was tremendous..

very touching..

well let me watch tonight's epi..
phir shayad mein ganga..bahane lagoonn

very emotional...

i think what will be played is just that..

the phone from the yoga..

the dev factor...

will enrage..Maan...and..then what do you think he is going to do?

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Bheegi palkon se churaa lungaa nami...
rehane dungaa naa, khahin koi kami...
tumko daaman naa bhigone dungaa...
ab kabhi tumko naa rone dungaa...
uljhane ghum ki parchhaiye...d
e do mujhe apni tanhaaiyaan..
gumnamiyaan bhi do, naakaamiyaan bhi do....
viraaniyaan bhi de do, de do naa....

tere hotho pe sajaa dungaa hansi.....
teri raahon mein bhichhaa dungaa khushi....
mushkile apni majburi.....
ho de do mujhe sari benuri...
pareshaaniyaaa bhi do, hairaaniyaa bhi do...
nhigebaaniyaa bhi de do, de do naa....
 ................................................................................................................................

Jaate Jaate Koyi Meri Khushiyon Ko Le Gaya....
Suni Suni Akhiyon Ko Gham, Koyi De Gaya...
Aas Jo Lagaayi Hai, Aankh Bhar Aayi Hai...
Itna Bhi Koyi, Sataaye Na Rabba...
Her happiness....his dream - der child is no longer wid dem.....she is in pain...n so is he....bt wat hurts him da most is da fact dat he cnt do nythin to ease her pain....he hates to see tears in her eyes...dis tym he cnt wipe it away and vanish off her pain coz he is equally hurt and shattered.....

rukhi rukhi si yeh hawa....
aur sukhe patte ki tarah..
shehar ki,sadko pe main..
lawaris, udta hua..
sau raste..
par teri rah nahi..
Maan who is shattered....walks away frm Geet..coz he cnt see her in dis state....he walks away in trance....Daadi who has alwas been der fr him...givin him da perfect advice was der onz again to show him his responsiblz....he noes dat he is da only one who can console her....bt wat hurts him da most is to see her hurt......he eats up his pain..hides it very well jst for her.....

jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga...
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga...
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...
ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de...
bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de..
dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de...
Maan Singh Khurana once again has proved dat for Geet he will hide his pain so as to becum her strength.....he had onz told her dat " Geet,maine ne thumse kaha tha ki har mushil ke aur thumhare beech mei main himmath banke khada rahunga...bas apne himmath pe bharosa rako Geet...humpe bharosa rako"....dats wat he did tody onz again...he becam her strength....as alwas supported her.....stood beside her as her support system....even thought he was hurt himself....
da baby in da cot..da toys in da nursery had da same impact on him...bt fr her...he kept his pain and grief very well hinden behind da mask.......

Precap : - hmmm.....da precap looks interestin...wait n watch is da mantra as alwas!!!πŸ˜›

Loved da episod.....pain and helplessnz very well conveyed!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...Intense drama is wat I askd fr and am gettin jst dat!! ab lag raha hai ki yeh GHSP hai!!!πŸ˜‰

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz...
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
the heaviness in the heart continues...
i cant think straight...
i feel her pain ...
i feel her numbness..
i feel his silence
i feel his helplessness...

i am numb!
totally numb !

is there someone that can help me out of this situation? i know this is not for real, but we are talking of that show, we were only complaining of lacking intensity and story a couple of days back..
take me back to those days when i had nothing good to say about the show, cos those were the days when i felt nothing ...
today with so much happening, the pain inside refuses to see and appreciate the finesse in the episode though i could sense it..

darkness in the first scene signified the gloom and dark that had crept not just into her life, but his as well.. the moment he walked in, there was no light, both of when wanted to be there for one another, and weep in silence and darkness and didnt want the world  to perhaps know of their sorrow..

when dadi and annie entered, geet quickly tries to settle herself, while maan walks away, while geet cant succeed in her attempt, her better half a man known to hide his emotions well takes the cake again, but that was not the touching part, the touching part was when he silently wept, all by himself, only to be comforted by that one woman other than Geet, who had seen him silent cry before, and would know how much he needed to do it, but her coming automatically stops his tears, as she reminds him of his responsiblity, and so the pain stays, the heaviness stays ..

symbolism being, the family will always be around, but the effect and the hold they have on another would be irreplaceable..

he becomes the perfect dutiful husband, and comforts her.. they blame one another, as both in denial think of what they could have perhaps done to save the baby .. a baby thats gone now.. but what if something were to bring him/her back by freak luck ??? they want to fight fate but now they know the damage is irreparable ...

so true, when you lose something dear you see it everywhere, in every form... geets vulnerability moved me to no end... i wonder how i got myself to write all this and i dont even know if i made sense while i wrote all this .. 

but really ... baby, cant you come back? are you actually gone? after all these months... baby.. come back ! please come back ...! what will geet do without you? what will we think of geet without you ... baby... come back .. i know you cant, i know you wont... but may be its time to let go ...for geets sake ...😭 .. stay happy baby .. always ... for me.. for all of us.. for everyone else that loved you .. and still love you !!

jitni thi khushiyan sab kho chuki hai
bas ek gham hai ke jaata nahi
dard yeh gham ka itna hai gehra
sadiyo bhi hoga halka nahi
koun jaane kya hona hai 
hum ko hai ab kya kya sehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

tum ko bhi hai khabar
mujhko bhi hai pata
ho raha hai juda..
dono ka raasta
door jaake bhi mujhse
tum meri yaadon main rehna

kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna...

request: precap ke scenario ko sensitively handle karna ..

love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Sis's,

The baby cried as it crawled between the water and the dark space in the womb.  It knew that destiny derived its direction from letting it go.  The mother derived hers from destiny, in letting the baby go. The mother and the child played the game of life ' death and then a new birth.  Death of a helpless soul.  Birth of a new beginning with renewed vigour to live.  Chance played the game and neither won nor lost.

But a slow inner war was growing.  All ceased to fight.  Because death brings one in touch with the reality of life.  Death creates a vacuum, a void and this void is fertile ground for new life to manifest.

RES. for todays take.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago

today i am watchin the episode with my contacts on....cause then my glasses will fog up and get wet...........but even with contacts my eyes will turn red.....oh well

Sorry for what anyone says today......I feel that Gurti both were equally fab........and i am proud to be their fan.I just wrote this because i am hating this DD vs. GC fight outside and it is gettin very annoying....and i am losing my cool now.
I cannot just praise one actor for their acting and not praise the other main lead.

Here is a good post by eveline....
she writes about men.....and how they can never express well when it comes to pain.....especially men like maan......who are not very expressive at at all.....My momwa would know this as she has married a man who is like maanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

as for the lead actors today....i bow to them......and the whole team for showing a HUGE difference between men and women.......and how they react to certain situations in their life.

Here is my take and bow for Gurti as actors today.....

Of course DD was amazing.....she is a woman.....women have to portay more pain.....verbally then men......pyschologically men do not show much expressions....which is why i love this show a lot...because they show reality....

DD did an amazing job portraying geet...today i bow to her for her brilliant portrayal of a mother who just lost her child.....
I cried with geet as i felt that she lost the child for whom she has done sooo much for.....for whom she sacrificed sooo much....the child who was with her when she left her family and no one.......that child was a part if her.......her friend.....her baby.......and now she feels empty.....and my god this girl made me cry.

GC also did his part brilliantly, where he was not supposed to show much expressions on his face.....as men are truly like that....they are more weaker then us.....and they cannot show what they feel as much as we can......and he did his part brilliantly....i cried with maan because he was sooo helpless and the geet tells him to geet their baby back...he looked sooo shocked and numb that he has money and power and yet he cannot bring their child back.

So for me...i cried for maaneet.....today....as Geet is very expressive and she never hides any kind of feelin from anyone...and so she poured out loudly as she like that....and many women are....

women are more expressive then men.....and Maan even though felt so much could not say or express anything....as he had to handle his wife...if he broke down who would handle geet....

Gurti were fab....brilliant....just bravo......love them...proud to be their fan

for gurti....a royal bowπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Hey Guys Too tired to do any analysis, or discussion....I have not seen the episode, But I have Made Something Posting it here.........

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago