Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti jab mere saath problem hua you were not there and i agree but now here are 2 groups that why i only updt here
Some DD group some GC

chalo leave i am trying to search the video now and will post it as soos as i get it
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

now my devilish self wants to know why he wanted the other song...uska aur holi ka door door tak koi connection nahi hai🀣🀣..tip tip atleast has pani connection...........preet dekh i only started the aag.....chingari bhadkao...ghee dalo 🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Preet: Do u mean the problem of who to support Ragini or Sadhna at that rift time?'.........

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preet is it on Sahara Samay?? n whts the shows name.. i ill search..
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
@Jyoti actuly it was my fiance who came to see me coz i am not well na he was changing channels and ek dum last main i suddenly saw gurti segment i was like wowww stop stop tabhi i watched it uske baad se channel lagake bheti hoo but no new bad luck
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i remember zee was bashed even in kayamath forum ..it happened i think before jyo joined in as mod???poor girl all she did was update and tell us when SBS will air thier segment and when due to some reason it did not happen they really bashed her.........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
@Preet: I edited my posts, thought I am still confused, hehe..........
Originally posted by: sun29

i remember zee was bashed even in kayamath forum ..it happened i think before jyo joined in as mod???poor girl all she did was update and tell us when SBS will air thier segment and when due to some reason it did not happen they really bashed her.........

I was bashed almost everywhere when I give updates πŸ˜†, I hardly care now, people have problem to accept the truth.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
2Sun
reporter said  creative wanted to show them as most desirable couple so they decided these 2 song and reporter ye bhi bola coz of his height he looks like akshay kumar so they gave 2 choices jisme se one selected

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Jyoti actuly it was my fiance who came to see me coz i am not well na he was changing channels and ek dum last main i suddenly saw gurti segment i was like wowww stop stop tabhi i watched it uske baad se channel lagake bheti hoo but no new bad luck

Haiiii give jaadu ki jhappis to your fiance thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...about issues in bidaai forum...dekho there it was like Salekh vs Ragvir or Sadhna vs Ragini ....but here when there is GurTi segment ,that time both grps GC and DD come together...so no issuesπŸ˜ƒ

@Sun:Waah waah kya aag lagayee....Even I want to know why GC wanted that dekha teri songπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...mayb Geet CVs uska adhoora sapna poora kar deπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and yeah even I will hv to watch the sahara channels now just to catch GurTiπŸ˜•