India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den- Maneet Devastated (Page 3)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
haven't watched the epi yet but the update itself sounded hearbreaking....CryCryCryCryCry......how will i watch it....CryCry

my heart goes out to Geet & Maan........they had weaved so many dreams around the baby....all shattered....Cry

Dev has no right to offer any kind of sympathy to Geet...however well intentioned.....Angry......his presence will infact add to her misery....Ouch.....MSK give him a punch & throw him out....Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84polly23sumaiya-kayGeekgodserialwatcher16jyoti06SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelSigmaainaGURTIMeetu_AnupennuMishtyShonasun29

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I got up late.........yet again, had to skip workoutOuch It looks like its gonna be a 3 showers a day kinda dayOuch Had breakfast of maple oatmeal with blueberries and almonds. Had strawberry yogurt tooTongue

Feel rather weird............bloody spring forward.....my left footOuch

I am well though............and a wonderful evening to all my fav devils.....Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23Bingeserialwatcher16sumaiya-kayjyoti06swan20SoapoperasrfunainaGURTIpennusun29

spshastr IF-Rockerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Msk WONT be insecure because Geet is not in her senses.. He can be insecure if she allows it.. Here she does not even know Dev exist..Big smile so Dev will be punched..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84polly23serialwatcher16Geekgodpennuswan20sun29

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

that was such a tearjerker episode, my heart went out to Geet, I felt soo helpless watching the episode, hasn't Geet suffered enough in life already and now this

DD was amazing today Clap

GC also performed really well, today the look of despair and anguish when Daadi came to see him and then the shock on his face when Geet was apologising to him

I love how they lay down together in each others arms in the hospital

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

chipanjalireddyy84polly23Bingeserialwatcher16maansaGeekgodsumaiya-kayjyoti06swan20RageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunroseinbloomMeetu_Anupennusun29

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Heart touching epi...Ouch it brought tears in my eyes...Cry
Caring side of dadima was great..Clap loved the way Maan consoles her...Embarrassed they both are apologizing to each other for the MC...Cry GC and DD were fab..ClapClap. but DD simply steal the show.. Star

Precap... interesting....ErmmBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23Bingesumaiya-kayserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20SigmaSoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelsun29

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Guys, MSK walked away from Geet after she said give my baby back. Just like he'd walked away from her after she'd first told him about baby's existence- Pee loon sequence. 

And Ash, the same suit he wore during the storeroom scene when he'd realized that keeping pregnant lady in such a suffocated area was a jerk of him, the sonography scene and today as well. Dont know whether it was shortage of clothes but I'd love to connect them. Smile

That Maneet clinging into each other and hugging scene was poignant and just how it should be- both supporting and being there for each other. That was the best scene of this episode. Star

Edited by shreya- - 14 March 2011 at 10:56am

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfun

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

a very heartwrenching and beautifully executed and enacted episode..................as jyo said the best scene was them sleeping in each others arm holding each other soo close..............the hug was full of pain ,anguish ,desperation and heartbreak.............they clung to each other for life ......................

i did not like dadi and NE entering the room ..it kind of broke the spell for me.............but it was shocking to hear dadi actually say that geet needs you and you need to take care of her maan.............have never heard such pearl of wisdom from her before.............

precap is interesting ..........dev is going to be bashed for turning into a saint....this should teach him the lesson that devil is the in thing and he needs to get back his horns and tail and cloak..............

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-spshastrserialwatcher16sumaiya-kayGeekgodjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnupennuSoapoperasrfunSigmaRageOfAnAngel

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Is everyone going to cry today...should I take off?

Hugs guys
Shahrukh,Parm,Pennu,Maansa,Jyo,shree,Priti,Smita, Sun,,Meetu,Pallu,Pavs,Deeps,Anjali,SamiaHug

Edited by Geekgod - 14 March 2011 at 10:57am

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16maansaSweetSammyjyoti06swan20pennuSoapoperasrfun

Go to top