Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Heart touching epi... it brought tears in my eyes...😭
Caring side of dadima was great..πŸ‘ loved the way Maan consoles her...😳 they both are apologizing to each other for the MC...😭 GC and DD were fab..πŸ‘πŸ‘. but DD simply steal the show.. ⭐️

Precap... interesting....πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ

Guys, MSK walked away from Geet after she said give my baby back. Just like he'd walked away from her after she'd first told him about baby's existence- Pee loon sequence. 

And Ash, the same suit he wore during the storeroom scene when he'd realized that keeping pregnant lady in such a suffocated area was a jerk of him, the sonography scene and today as well. Dont know whether it was shortage of clothes but I'd love to connect them. πŸ˜Š

That Maneet clinging into each other and hugging scene was poignant and just how it should be- both supporting and being there for each other. That was the best scene of this episode. β­οΈ
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago

a very heartwrenching and beautifully executed and enacted episode..................as jyo said the best scene was them sleeping in each others arm holding each other soo close..............the hug was full of pain ,anguish ,desperation and heartbreak.............they clung to each other for life ......................

i did not like dadi and NE entering the room ..it kind of broke the spell for me.............but it was shocking to hear dadi actually say that geet needs you and you need to take care of her maan.............have never heard such pearl of wisdom from her before.............

precap is interesting ..........dev is going to be bashed for turning into a saint....this should teach him the lesson that devil is the in thing and he needs to get back his horns and tail and cloak..............
Is everyone going to cry today...should I take off?

Hugs guys
Shahrukh,Parm,Pennu,Maansa,Jyo,shree,Priti,Smita, Sun,,Meetu,Pallu,Pavs,Deeps,Anjali,SamiaπŸ€—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Check Wassup TV episode, they showed tip tip practice, it's much better than other segmants, they showed GurTi having fun and eheem eheem moments πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

If any can edit and make a download able link on GurTi's part, please PM it to me........
[QUOTE=shreya-

Guys, MSK walked away from Geet after she said give my baby back. Just like he'd walked away from her after she'd first told him about baby's existence- Pee loon sequence. 

And Ash, the same suit he wore during the storeroom scene when he'd realized that keeping pregnant lady in such a suffocated area was a jerk of him, the sonography scene and today as well. Dont know whether it was shortage of clothes but I'd love to connect them. πŸ˜Š

That Maneet clinging into each other and hugging scene was poignant and just how it should be- both supporting and being there for each other. That was the best scene of this episode. β­οΈ
[/QUOTE]
@ bold...
me tooo...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Hi Geek....πŸ€—
I am hoping Dev is behind Causing some problem in the project thus.....Maan's going to the project site....in an attempt to remove his brother......

I want Maan to give washing and special ironing to Dev.....when he seen Dev's too much attention and buri nazar on Geet.......

Dev needs some punches and kicks ..

Yet to watch the episode....πŸ˜”

@bubbaπŸ€—πŸ€—................i had oatmeal with honey and strawberry yoghurt for breakfast.....................

in this whole maaneet thing i forgot to mention that in saturday episode dev was really good in his phone convo with maan..the hesitation ,the pain was soo expressive in his face and his voice...............
pRam...πŸ€— i was like who is this new devil when i saw your DP...then did a double take.... 🀣

geeks... πŸ€— i wasnt even here...why were you hugging the invisible me?

Edited by maansa - 13 years ago