Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee di
creatives ne 2 songs suggest kiye and GC wanted dekha teri coz of romance and DD wanted tip tip coz of beats then they all sat together and decided on tip tip
Creatives gave them 2 songs
and ye Sahara news channel pe evening main segment aya tha which i watched and updt it here jiske baad ye sab yaha
@Preeti: When is the segmant is on TV so what is the problem? Anyway I edited, maybe it's leaked info 😆
Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Zee di
creatives ne 2 songs suggest kiye and GC wanted dekha teri coz of romance and DD wanted tip tip coz of beats then they all sat together and decided on tip tip
Creatives gave them 2 songs
and ye Sahara news channel pe evening main segment aya tha which i watched and updt it here jiske baad ye sab yaha

If it's on TV then what is the problem? I fail to understand why u don't want people to discuss something was showen on TV? 😕😆
@Pallu
sahara news kise yaha nahin ata i asked some ppl dont know about that channel at all heeeeee
thats why i said but if you all want discussion so do it
it was fun segment rehersal and their choreographer was also very funny doing masti with them

@Preet..... If it was telecated on TV as u updated .u have nothing to worry about.......MF main people  write lots of crap......Nobody cares.....So Thand pao.... Devils tumhare raksha karenge........Stop worrying yourself.......GF is different fro your old forum....We are all too intelligent to believe stupid things.....
OK, I think this edit issue is resolved now😆

coming back to the point, why were on GC-DD interviewed? what about rest?🤔

@Preet: Jyoti is here and she is a mod and she didn't say anything, if u did anything against IF's rules she would had told u..........
@Preet:Achha tell yeh jo news sahara channel pe aaya...is it told by the reporters or GC-DD themselves said it in their interview😳

and there is no problem discussing it in den or even MF because the segment came on TV and its not that we r fabricating stories😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

@preet...you give us written update and do not add anything on ur own..so whatever is shown on tv is not ur responsibility hun so absolutely why should anyone go after you for it.............relax .....

sahara news channel ...someone find the video girls....................
@Zee di
i dont know you or not what happened to me in bidaai forum i left IF for several months but came baq when i got hooked to Geet isliye i never upt a segment jisme kuch spice mile logoon ko isliye

ab leak hota hai to bhi no problem ho jaye i care a damm  now