Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 49erFan

Jo did u see his phata pant....OMG Im dead now! 🤣
He better not wear such tight pants nowROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Kavita:Yup yesterday we all were discussing about this choreographer and the way he was giving those funny instructionsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Sun:Take your Prastav to colors mayb...they too r hving few specials in the coming weeks😆😆😆😆😆

@jyo ...did you see KK ka face when the choreographer put his arm around him and was panting like sangeeta gosh did in that somewhere some chaand nikla show with varun badola🤣
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Jo did I not say it will burst one day and it did! 🤣🤣🤣actually I noticed it yesterday in one of the videos and I thought I was just seeing things!  🤣
Geets.....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗....How r u dear??? How are things weather-wise in your area??? And where was the phata pant.....😕???😆

Hey Praju....My mood has been good...Yes I was shocked on Saturday and sad yesterday but I bounce back....coz my son makes me laugh with his expert comments.....

Even Yesterday...I was sadly watching the Maan and Geet scene where they were blaming themselves for the mishap...and he was quietly listening to the dialogues....and suddenly he shouted...."Tum donon ki galthi nahin hai.....SEEDI ki galthi hai"  and for a second I was like what and then I started laughing......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@preet..that song was super hot in khiladi and i was in school i think and my mother would never let me see it even when hte picture used to come.......🤣....i watched it chori chori...very hot i found it then
@Shreya.....Thanks for the link......😃

So the tight pants and Funny choreographer is in the SBS....? Shinus segment seems incomplete..🤔
@Kavi see your son has more sense than all GHSP fans who have gone mad after the mc. ðŸ˜†
@Sun:KK ??😕..Where is KK in tip tip barsa paani😕...or u r talking about the shoot of KMH ka tip tip barsa😆😆😆

@Kavita:Well kids r more smart than the parents..then know this scene can make my mom senti...so they r quick to bring in their humour there😳

@kavi..ur baby is super cute............what a comment🤣