Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw the dance...........

The dude can't even lift a girl above his chest.......He picked her as though she is a rice gunny bag......Dude looks like pehalwan .but no upper body strength or strong arms apparently......😳
Jyo 🤗 the Owl u still here go to bed 😆
Hi shifa, Cutie pie, Swan, Zee, Geet, Shivs, Neha,  setfree, Deeps and all those who i missed 🤗

what r we discussing other shows copying Geet  😲right left and center 😆
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
@Polly....hi...🤗....yeah both GC & DD were fantastic in both these episodes. Today's was heartbreaking....😭

@Shifa.....me was a pankha of KMH 1 when it started but later Ekta maiyya spoiled it so stopped watching. Both the actors were much better there....as Jyo said they are doing something which is out of their comfort zone now so is looking very weird...

@Setfree.....the den was flooded with tears earlier.........lovely words...😊
jyo, swan
what??? 😲one more spoof in KMH2???🤣 hey bhaggu.  
thank you babaji I gave up on it in 10 episodes, then I watch cheapo RTM.

shivi
me too liked KMh1. 

hey polly
any prediction
Goosey Ash and Zee u guys want wassup video download link!
@setfree

bussssssss

ye mat kehna hai ki vo hot hai🤣

I will send by PM only...so PM whoever wants...I won't post in open den....too many  bura nazar 🤣 We should put neembu paani on the first page! 

@Polly:Yup in last two episodes both GC-DD hv shown their class👏👏👏...the way they hv depicted pain in last 2 episodes,I doubt in today's times even a film actor can depict it so flawlessly in each and every frame👏👏....the reason why we felt the pain more is because of these two making it look so real that u feel that its not fiction but in real Geet has lost her baby😭

@Shivi:Yeah the dance moves were left incomplete ...and still fans there going gaga over it😆..here if Maaneet had done such a dance na,we all would hv ripped them apart😆...thats why I say sometimes  we Maaneet fans r a bit over-demanding and over-critical😆😆,...mayb becuase we know Maaneet/GurTi r the best😳

@Neha:Jassi-Armaan r my all time favourites too...I love if something is original and here I saw originality in Jassi-Armaan's chemistry😳..I know its a copy of Ugly Betty but still in India it was the first attempt and I loved how thier chemsitry worked😳

@All:KMH-1 was really very good and had amazing Arjuhi chemistry too👍🏼...KMH-2 failed somewhere because of poor script and actors trying to copy someone else rather than trying out thier original charm which we saw in KMH-1
@Geets....PM moi too....😳

@Arpuuu....🤗.....subah se kaha thi?
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Polly:Yup in last two episodes both GC-DD hv shown their class👏👏👏...the way they hv depicted pain in last 2 episodes,I doubt in today's times even a film actor can depict it so flawlessly in each and every frame👏👏....the reason why we felt the pain more is because of these two making it look so real that u feel that its not fiction but in real Geet has lost her baby😭

@Shivi:Yeah the dance moves were left incomplete ...and still fans there going gaga over it😆..here if Maaneet had done such a dance na,we all would hv ripped them apart😆...thats why I say sometimes  we Maaneet fans r a bit over-demanding and over-critical😆😆,...mayb becuase we know Maaneet/GurTi r the best😳

@Neha:Jassi-Armaan r my all time favourites too...I love if something is original and here I saw originality in Jassi-Armaan's chemistry😳..I know its a copy of Ugly Betty but still in India it was the first attempt and I loved how thier chemsitry worked😳

@All:KMH-1 was really very good and had amazing Arjuhi chemistry too👍🏼...KMH-2 failed somewhere because of poor script and actors trying to copy someone else rather than trying out thier original charm which we saw in KMH-1
Errr Your 5 MINUTES jyots..🤔