Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geets.....i dunno whether she enjoyed or it hurt her...😆.... but me wondering why it happened each time.....during rehersals and then during the final take too....😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
U think I am less than you Geets...... My mind is running scenarios now.....🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I mean her reaction was like....mujhe sharam aah rahi hai...tumne kya kiya sub ka saamne! 🤣🤣my hindi sucks! 🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Take done on pg 2

UGHHHHHH I hate Myself..I said I will leave but I am addicted ughhh..
Why do I come back to watch the episode when they make me cry ughh ughhh..
Wasn't the Episode tooo touching..
I am trying to look at the situation from a different angle since its all done not nothing can be changed....Creatives have decided to express to audience what these kind of unfortunate parents go through..And trust me I am feeling so Sad for them..This is Fiction and look how much we are affected by the situation..But those parents who go through this in reality would be so damn Devasted..You have to start a totally New Life all over again..

Thr First Scene where both are totally broken they cry in each others arms...😭😭The way Geet was crying and repeating Humara Bachaa Humara Bachaaa😭😭 They Way geet was begging Man to bring back her Baby....I go so teary-eyeddd😭..The Hug touched me soooo much I had butterflies in my tummy(Yeah I know I am unusual)..For Once I wish I was God and I could bring the baby Back..

Daadi was good with consoling geet but that one line of hers about elders was just not the right time to say it...
Loved how Maan doesn't burst out in front of daadi or geet..he went in took his emotions all all alonee😭
And Geet started crying thinking everyone will leave her and go bcoz she blames herself for the accidentawwww My heart is wrenching for Geeet..😭

Hey bhaggguuu the next scene was so damn emotional tooo...I cupped my face in my handss coz I culdn't control da tears..Geet is thinking about Maan's pain too..she is blaming herselfthen both blaming each otherthe way both clung to each other and slept was really touchy..I keep on repeating myself here but this was the episode where I cried the most...

I pity Geet so much..the grief of her loss is unbearablee especially wen she will look at other kids ..she will never forget this tragic incident..I loved Maan's line "Our Kid is in safe hands Geet"😳

I don't Get Err-JunEither he is Confused about his motives or I am just confused about his character..I bet NT will rise from her coma if she hears about geet..
I loved how daadi was acting all Normal (Yeah Surprisingly she can make  me like her behaviour but ONLY sumtyms)

Maan's Dialogue when he says he knows geet's plight bu he still can't do anything closes the loop of the MaanGod Phase of his..he was God for Geet, but if he was god he culd bring the baby back but Maan is helpless shows that Maan is no God he is a normal Insaan too....

Precap: Inecuritess Peeping in now..Loved it..
 They Can Make us Cry with the best executed episodes packed with powerful performances from all of them except *****..Not in the mood to mention anyone's name...
This can force anyone to coem back and watch the episode except for ppl who cannot take too many sad situations..
GC and especially DD were so emotive with the eyes, the pain among both can make anyone realise what they are going through..AHHH I hate them for finishing my tissue Boxx..

49erFan thumbnail
Lets not get into the rehersals....ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff
-Deepzz- thumbnail
That too outdoor..,,,,,Khullam Khulla.......Caught by the cameras.....🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: Can u please PM the DL of SBS from today?........

SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chi Chi babaji ye sab kia ho raha hai............🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Deeeps, it seemed like she was dancing for him only!   The way he was looking at her, I was like wow! 😳