Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shreya:Thats a wonderful thought.....I really forgot that Amritsar event and always wondered what is the symbolism of MSK passing from her behind πŸ€”...Well yes Babaji made the signs clear there itself....

@Priti:Thats what I loved best about last two episodes....because in both episodes their silence and expressions and every action spoke louder than wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Geets:Checking😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I need cheering up after this episode, I hope Ashu getting her payback on Geeks does the trick πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ₯³ SMS time , BRB.......

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haaayeee meraa  Devil 'e BaalikainπŸ€—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

srry DC.. 😳

Who is DC?πŸ˜•
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Pee Loon Tere Neele Neele naino se shabnam Pee Loon tere gheele gheele honthon se Khoon🀣🀣🀣

Curtusy my sis, I watched it today 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Itna peenay aur girane ke baad all I saw was 2 teeny-weeny holes
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Pallu....I got it, you are straight as a line. Ashu has a thing going on with Mishti whom I don't know and The  pee loon was for the yellow pants.........dude I know all that, but I feel like singing hindi songs randomly, so I do it. πŸ€£πŸ€£Its my way of practicing HIndi

@Ashu..........😳

Whats' with the Stern Looks Bubba.I don;t lyk peeps staring at me without a blink..🀣🀣🀣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:MSK is not good with words ...he always fumbles in such situations ...thats why we saw him walking out of the room because he was helpless and clueless about what to say..he hated the fact that Geet asking him to give their baby back and he could not do so....😭...he could manage to get her a kulfi or a aloo tikki anytime and anywhere...but when it came to the most precious angel of their life,he could not get it for her😭
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geeks you don't know who Mishti is 😲

hey shomu πŸ€— I need cheering up, episode was soo sad
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shreya............beautiful interpretation and now that scene kind of makes sense

@priti........exactly.....dev is not mourningas a father ......he is mourning as the man responsible for all this.......he wants to break the ice and somehow seek forgiveness..........hence his need to reach out to maan or geet................even i have  ahuge filling dev ke chaand se chehre par amavas chaane wala hai kal............🀣..btw samir sharma is so apt with his bechara look that i cannot but feel sorry for him............