shahrukh😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 who is shahrukh here?😲😲😲😲
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Gawsh Pallu You sang tht song and the song here and it played on my TV🤣🤣🤣
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GC's portrayal of Maan's helplessness was spot on today 👏 - the man who made it his mission to fulfill every whim and fancy of his Gith was utterly helpless today. 
And Geet clutching at straws asking Maan to get her baby back was... 😭 All she needed to do so far was to just mention something to Maan to get it
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ashu.........Pallu is singing to Ashu

Zara sa dil mein de jagah tu 
zara sa apna le bana
Zara sa kwabhon mein saja tu
zara sa yaadon mein basa

Pallu chahe aashu ko  bepanah............fida hau uspe meri jaan bepanah🤣

Pallu Shahrukh is Swan, thats her profile pic
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Geeky ..Its mine and pallu's thing we have the connection here..toh CHUP BILKUL CHUP...Or I will tell Bulbul you were singing bheege honth tere Pyaasa dil mera to Pallu..

@Pallu I guess you wanna sing..Pee Loon Tere Neele Neele naino se shabnam Pee Loon tere gheele gheele honthon se Khoon🤣🤣🤣

bhagwan ke liye sab log get this straight  that I am STRAIGHT!🤣 I never had a thing for any girl on this earth🤣
phew!😆
coming back to the point! Ashu☺️ you are intelligent☺️

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
srry DC.. 😳

oye pallu.. wahi i was saying he forgot to get his pampers or whtever he uses don!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 n waise i use tight black pants instead but the dudette uses all kinda extra fittings... n makes me choke!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

but despite all this cryin i wrote a small take...do read if u would like...
JYOTIWA behena pleej do paste ur take on the idiots as well😳

Sorry for what anyone says today......I feel that Gurti both were equally fab........and i am proud to be their fan.I just wrote this because i am hating this DD vs. GC fight outside and it is gettin very annoying....and i am losing my cool now.
I cannot just praise one actor for their acting and not praise the other main lead.

Here is a good post by eveline....
she writes about men.....and how they can never express well when it comes to pain.....especially men like maan......who are not very expressive at at all.....My momwa would know this as she has married a man who is like maan😉😉

as for the lead actors today....i bow to them......and the whole team for showing a HUGE difference between men and women.......and how they react to certain situations in their life.

Here is my take and bow for Gurti as actors today.....

Of course DD was amazing.....she is a woman.....women have to portay more pain.....verbally then men......pyschologically men do not show much expressions....which is why i love this show a lot...because they show reality....

DD did an amazing job portraying geet...today i bow to her for her brilliant portrayal of a mother who just lost her child.....
I cried with geet as i felt that she lost the child for whom she has done sooo much for.....for whom she sacrificed sooo much....the child who was with her when she left her family and no one.......that child was a part if her.......her friend.....her baby.......and now she feels empty.....and my god this girl made me cry.

GC also did his part brilliantly, where he was not supposed to show much expressions on his face.....as men are truly like that....they are more weaker then us.....and they cannot show what they feel as much as we can......and he did his part brilliantly....i cried with maan because he was sooo helpless and the geet tells him to geet their baby back...he looked sooo shocked and numb that he has money and power and yet he cannot bring their child back.

So for me...i cried for maaneet.....today....as Geet is very expressive and she never hides any kind of feelin from anyone...and so she poured out loudly as she like that....and many women are....

women are more expressive then men.....and Maan even though felt so much could not say or express anything....as he had to handle his wife...if he broke down who would handle geet....

Gurti were fab....brilliant....just bravo......love them...proud to be their fan

to Gurti

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Dev made Geet pregnant by only one CON, Would MSK do the same? 🤣 Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really felt bad for Geet when she told Maan she has only brought him pain..
She has only undergone pain but she thinks of his..

I think this whole thing will make MSK lash out at dev that he is the cause for all this
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Dev's regret about the baby's loss has anything to do with him being the father. I think he was happy that he had nothing to do with the baby but may have genuinely felt bad for Maan and Geet for they lost their baby that they were soo looking forward to have. He has no courage to face Maan and may have thought it better to talk to Geet to pass on his condolences. But, iss baar timing right hai. Pitega saala.