Pee loon, tere neele neele naino se humdum
pee loon, in geele geele hoton se sargam☺️
☺️☺️☺️
☺️

Oye....Pallu, shouldn't you be singing this to someone else?🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@swan...............dev is way too engulfed in his own guilt to fathom geet's pain ............the man you saw was nota father mourning the loss of a child but aman responsible for the conception of the child with the woman............he feels if he could talk to her or if she talks to him his guilt would be reduced..............he is not mourning the death of his child..he is mourning the sins that caused this whole event in the first place.......his betrayal ,his deception for which a young girl and her unborn kid have to pay the price and he is around helpless.......
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have said this many times and unfortunately I have to state it yet again - I will never understand Arjun. Does anyone who why he called KM today? If he still hates Maan, why does he bother? If he does not hate Maan, how, why, when, WHAT?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Geeky, that song is for some one else only but I cannot take name here den rules😳 but Ashu, will get the hint☺️
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now that I think of Amritsar scene, it did have an underlying hint.. Geet asks her Babaji to show her the right direction.. she hears a boy laughing and playing with his mom and she gets an answer that baby is her future. At that juncture, Maan is shown passing behind her. Geet assumed baby was her future but babaji had written Maan as her future, with this baby bringing Maneet together. 😊
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not that I can remember Geeks, but have you done something you shouldn't have? 😆

you prefer my old dp wala pic, is that cause it's just Geet 😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:They were indeed the best dialogues of the episode and u can't stop but just feel their pain knowing that its not real but reel😭...I dunno why I m still crying here..is it the acting which is so real or those touching dialogues or what😭.....Today MSK felt so helpless for a simple fact that he is not God and cannot fulfill her wish of bringing thier baby back😭...and Geet's dialogue of "Sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye..Maan bhi" made me wish can I just go and hug the girl plsss😭😭😭😭😭😭....

@Shreya:Till now CVs din't really focus on Dev's emotions but I m sure he did feel something after Geet lost the baby...there is a bond of blood which he shares with the baby and it will b interesting if CVs can focus on Dev's emotions as well in the coming episode to let the viewers kjnow to what extent he is affected here🤔
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Jyoti we said the same for that scene on the bed!  Aaah gale lag ja, IM still crying! 🤗🤗Priceless scene for me!  I dont think anything can replace it!

Moi too yaar, I will remember this scene for a Longgggggggg time... I don cry so easily, as a matter of fact ppl have hardly seen me crying, but today i was struggling to sit n watch the epi...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Prithi...... The wierd thing about Arjun is .....he says he understands what Geet is going through......as though he had an MC
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shreya-

Now that I think of Amritsar scene, it did have an underlying hint.. Geet asks her Babaji to show her the right direction.. she hears a boy laughing and playing with his mom and she gets an answer that baby is her future. At that juncture, Maan is shown passing behind her. Geet assumed baby was her future but babaji had written Maan as her future, with this baby bringing Maneet together. 😊

wow beautiful interpretation....👏👏👏