Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Geeky, I knew you will not disappoint me!🤗

Ashu, aa gale lag ja!🤗 tu bhi right hai😳

Me not in a mood to discuss tearful stuff.
So will log off now. bye all!
😳

Thankkuuu😆
lol I guess sumone wasn't tooo hawt today..u going to sleep..anyway Byeee🤗
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Pallu...........I know I'd be right and you were looking for that answer🤣 *Bubba does uchal khood out of sheer joy*

Hey Swati🤗

Parm?

I'm confused, why the ?

Anyways your lines were fab, they made me laugh, thanks Geeks 😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The most powerful dialogues in today's episode for me were

1. Hamera baby wapas laado Maan - Maan's helplessness when she said that was heart wrenching. He is not God and he can never undo this. And it could not be more plain and clear. DD was brilliant in this scene but I found GC's silence more powerful. Crying your pain out is always more easy than not doing so. GC's silence here was the most powerful depiction of pain, shock, helplessness.

2. Yeh kya hogaya daadima. Hamare saath hi kyon hua? - Who ever thought Maan is heartless and emotionless. GC's acting here was stupendous. His slumped shoulders, his lonely grieving, his incomprehensible pain and loss, his tears. Brilliant.

3. Maan chalegaye. Sab mujhe chod ke chele jaayange - OMG. This dialogue started the flooding in my house. I have never felt so touched ever. I have never believed that you can understand someone's pain to the same extent unless you have experienced it yourself at some stage. But today, I beg to differ. DD made me feel Geet's pain today. I felt her pain. 

4. Main hamare bache ko bacha nahi paayi. Maine baby aur paapa ko alag kar diya - I don;t even know what to say. She knows the extent to which Maan had accepted her baby. She knew he probably loved it more than she did. She knew there was nothing more he had ever wished for in his life than to be a father to this baby. By this time I was phoot phoot ke crying. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I felt like tightly hugging geet when she said "Maan kahan chale gaye Dadima. Maan bhi mujhe chod kar chalegaya. Sab muhe chod kar chalejate hain"
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Dadi will stick to her character consistency.....Always has foot in the mouth disease..... She did not have the modicum of decency...that she has to knock the door when a couple in in privacy.....

I saw the first part........God DD was clinging on to MSK as though she would crawl inside him to sooth her pain.....and the second she see's Dadi she composes herself.......Poor girl can't even grieve properly in privacy.......I wish Maan takes her away from KM for a while.........
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun......Dev has every right to mourn....he's human afterall BUT he has no right to share that grief with Geet. Him offering Geet sympathy will only add to her grief. She will be reminded of under what circumstances the baby was conceived & how she fought for its survival...........He shouldn't be anywhere near Geet when she's going through the most trying time of her life.....🤔
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Parm...🤗....na I thought you were mad at me for some reason😆BTW why did you change the profile pic....the older one was awesome😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev will do better to keep his grief to himself. He cannot and should not say a word to Maan and Geet about the baby, even with a good intent. he has clearly lost that right. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ashu,

Pee loon, tere neele neele naino se humdum
pee loon, in geele geele hoton se sargam☺️
☺️☺️☺️
☺️

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Geeky, there is no fun stuff to discuss today. the episode itself was so sad So me watching my current crush on YT😆😆😆