Devils Den- Maneet Devastated - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
@Geetu: Go and watch Wassup TV's episode 😉😆☺️ Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
pallu.. is the brand name wrong.. mayb somone gets huggies!!🤣 u know i  really dont care.. coz i use tight pants instead! HAAN!! 2 in 1.. cheaper!! HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
I am Glad in a way that Cvz are doing what they feel is right and not being pressurised by the fans' demands.. Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
@ Zee I will download and edit maneet scenes from wassup and upload from home k! 

@ all, lots of love!  Im gonna go  take care!

@Jyoti, thanks for all the positiveness!

One thing I'll say if my hubby watches this episode, he will cry with me! 😭
Geet apologized to Maan for separating the father from his child left MSK n the viewers stunned...
Originally posted by spshastr

Opti even if MSK laughs etc .. Geet can read his eyes.. so this track is to tell Dev he is not the father not for MSKs insecurities...and after that Dev will be negative

I hope your right as Dev has to be negative, I sound like a parrot 😆

Pallu, I can only think one reason why his pants are yellow one place only 😆😆😆

@ Opti I didn't like that dialogue from daadi either like I said earlier, I found it totally inappropriate at the moment and I didn't find it comforting at all
I wonder if it is Geet's insecurities that will come out now - losing everyone she is close to. She also feels she has given only trouble to Maan. Maybe she will feel she might lose Maan as well? 

even if he is a sinner,even if he is wrong..and even if he never showed his care............that does not take away that bond he had with the kid even if it was only his blood and other things...........he does have a right to mourn and who else to mourn with other than the woman with whom he had the child....his intention was not to invade their personal space it was only to let her know that he erred but he is not devoid of feelings.........let him mourn his loss before he embraces lucifer forever..........even lucifer mourned when he was no longer God's favorite angel.........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
@Pallu...........I know I'd be right and you were looking for that answer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *Bubba does uchal khood out of sheer joy*

Hey Swati🤗

Parm?
Originally posted by mi7chimes

pallu.. is the brand name wrong.. mayb somone gets huggies!!🤣 u know i  really dont care.. coz i use tight pants instead! HAAN!! 2 in 1.. cheaper!! HAAN!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am talking about GC here🤣 you are MSK! 🤣

huggies hota toh yeh haal na hota🤣🤣